My wife...

• Thread starteraverage_joe
  • Start date

average_joe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2008
well...i know she;s hot.....i need to share her...so tell me what you think.....just a brief intro.....im from Europe...she's from Sweden, mixed with Venezuelan....gorgeous i know!...and....she's naughty....not to be trusted...flirtatious and has a dark cheating side...that i know about...but he thinks i dont know.....want to know more?..then tell me what you think...

Attachments

• pDvzyf810759-02.jpg
    pDvzyf810759-02.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,307
  • NzrFWV508291-02.jpg
    NzrFWV508291-02.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,428
  • QcT2MU250397-02.jpg
    QcT2MU250397-02.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,147
  • QSbXxr237905-02.jpg
    QSbXxr237905-02.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 968
  • W431zg875074-02.jpg
    W431zg875074-02.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,624
a couple more....

Attachments

• mQvQ2F557663-02.jpg
    mQvQ2F557663-02.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 797
  • oJCDQz394707-02.jpg
    oJCDQz394707-02.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 728
  • lrkLvw254323-02.jpg
    lrkLvw254323-02.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 773
  • 6I4022161212-02.jpg
    6I4022161212-02.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,361
  • 9GhpBn240878-02.jpg
    9GhpBn240878-02.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,063
Lovely looking woman :) Is she all natural or has she been 'enhanced' at some point.

I'd love to hear more about her 'dark side'. You say that she doesn't know that you know she cheats? What's she into - solo lovers? Groups?? (Other women?)

i love her huge breasts. And yes she likes the dark meat, and takes it as often as she can . Sorry

WOW!!!!! What makes you think she's so naughty?

WoWWW! What a rack!

WOW very sexy woman....show us more!!

Well you certainly don't need us to tell you how hot she is! Tell us more about that dark cheating side...

about her...

well she wasnt always in such good shape....when we got married she was around 30 kg heavier...slightly on the overweight side....she is infact natural and not enhanced....she struggles with her weight a bit...bu for the past 2 years has kept herself in great shape....its a strange thing...because since shedding the extra pounds....she is an absolute bombshell....and she has a naivety about her, that you wouldn't expect from such a gorgeous woman....with her new found shape has come new found attention.....this is when ive started to notice a change in our relationship...and her character...

at first it bothered me....ive never thought the idea of someone else being interested in my wife would be a welcome feeling.....but ive learned to deal with it....and i guess in a form or narcissistic way am now beginning to enjoy it....

We went to Cancun in January for 3 weeks....and a couple of 'strange' incidents occurred. We met another couple from Germany who were there...older than us....nice enough people, staying in the room next door...from the first time we said our first hello's...both the husband and wifes eyes lit up....and were scanning all over my wifes body....it's not uncommen for other women to show an 'eager' interest in my wife too...she gets it all the time..and laughs about it......well...we were staying in these small chalet style beach bungalows, that are separated along the beach into sets of 4, with 4 sharring a small pool with a bar inside it....i was lying on my front, reading a book and catching some rays....and my wife was in the water with the German couple....everything was normal and fine....when all of a sudden, i distinctively heard the german couples wife say to my wife "you have wonderfull big boobs dont you".....i almost choked on my strawberry margarita....i didn't look up...kept my eyes on my book...but listened intently....she went to ask what her husband thought....and he too said the same...i heard my wife giggle and thank them for the compliment....the german couple then started taking to each other in german.....i didnt get what they aid but they ended with some loud laughter....i looked over and the husband waved at me and told me to come into the pool for a drink.....so i got up....dived into the pool....started swimming underwater towards them....just as i got near, i opened my eyes under the water and to saw the strangest thing.....both the husband and wife....had what appeared to be a hand each, on either one of my wifes big breasts....and were sqeezing and massaging them under the water.....

Once i resurfacd...they were all standing a few feet apart...and talking away like nothing had happend...even my wife must have though i didnt see...she must think im idiot sometimes....but i tell you...i didtn give a damn.....it was her own naivety that the German couple saw a mile away....if they were going to cuck my wife on holiday in Cancun...i wasnt going to stop them....i ordered my drink at the pool bar and pretended to be the dumb unknowing husband they all through i was.....

Encourage your wife to flirt with other couples she feels a rapport with. She has a very sexy body that should be shared with more than just you. I think you will gain an enormous amount of pleasure from knowing your wife is enjoying her unsampled sexuality.

Wow, a bombshell wife like this who doesn't mind when other people feel her up is quite a catch. Encourage her, take her to more resorts and leave her alone with people, see what happens.

Your girl is so sexy.

your wife

I would ***** her out and get her to earn some mony with guys who prefer BBW,

it's a strange thing i guess...moving from the feeling of anger when she gets attention, to just realizing that this is something i will have to learn to live with...and then to the stage where i actually encourage it...

We kept bumping into the German couple over the next couple of days...my wife was always happy to see them....and come friday night they invited us to their room for some drinks.... To paint a clearer picture, my wife is 24, im 25 and the German couple must have been in their late 30's, possibly early 40's. The wife was a tall, buxom older version of my wife, similar complexion, taller, not as beautiful but would have been in her day. The husband was very tall, well built and they were both nice people, a little odd, but friendly enough.

We started off drinking cocktails, and were going at it fairly hard for an hour or so, they seemed to be making sure the 2 of us had full glasses the whole time, they were showering my wife with attention, jokes and compliments the whole evening, i was fairly quiet as most of the conversation didn't involve me. My subconscious was telling me to bend the situation to see just what would happen if my wife was alone with them...so i suggested i venture down to the hotel bar and get some more ice and mixers, a walk of around 20 minutes across the beach.

I made my way out of the cabin, and walked down toward the sea front in the darkness....i could see them on the veranda of the cabin sitting there talking...so decided to sit down on the sand and light up a cigarette, to see if i could pick anything up. I hadn't left more than 2 minutes when the wife of the German couple took off her bikini top, revealing herself completely, walked around casually for a few seconds and pulled a t-shirt over her head to cover herself up again. I was shocked, this was a clear move at exhibitionism right in my wife's face.....i could see her talking and acting normal as though nothing had happened....This is when i had the shock of my life, the first confirmation that my wife had a dark side i knew next to nothing about....

My wife pulled off her bikini top, sat up, took what must have been a bottle of sun cream, squeezed it all over herself, and sat there as the German couple proceeded to massage it into her breasts, back arms and shoulders.... The couple set about it forcefully, both at the same time...massaging her...both very serious....my wife rolling her head with her eyes closed....submissively letting the 2 of them move their hands all over her body..... this was outrageous....i couldn't believe my eyes....and keep in mind this was the first time (besides the swimming pool incident) i had seen something like this involving my wife.....i didn't know whether to shout out in anger...or simply run away....

i walked off down the beach with this vivid image in my head....leaving the to their own devices.....when i returned, once more...they were acting completely normal....as if nothing had happened....

Average_joe,

Your wife has gorgeous big tits, sensuous long hair and is, overall, a beautiful woman. Your comments and photos suggest she has high potential as your cuckoldress.

average_joe said:
Well she wasn't always in such good shape....when we got married she was around 30 kg heavier...slightly on the overweight side....she is, in fact, natural and not enhanced....she struggles with her weight a bit...but for the past 2 years has kept herself in great shape....its a strange thing...because since shedding the extra pounds....she is an absolute bombshell....and she has a naivety about her, that you wouldn't expect from such a gorgeous woman....with her new found shape has come new found attention.....this is when I've started to notice a change in our relationship...and her character...

It's very impressive your wife has successfully lost weight and attained her present gorgeous figure. I suggest giving her positive feedback whenever opportunities present themselves. When she takes her first lover, she'll realize the fruits of her labor and her motivation to look after herself and stay in shape will probably increase. I would guess she'll also feel better about herself, which will further motivate her to look after herself. I suggest encouraging her to take a lover.

average_joe said:
We went to Cancun in January for 3 weeks....and a couple of 'strange' incidents occurred. i looked over and the husband waved at me and told me to come into the pool for a drink.....so I got up....dived into the pool....started swimming underwater towards them....just as I got near, I opened my eyes under the water and saw the strangest thing.....both the husband and wife....had what appeared to be a hand each, on either one of my wife's big breasts....and were sqeezing and massaging them under the water.....

....If they were going to cuck my wife on holiday in Cancun...

I think you mean, "If they were going to cuckold me on holiday in Cancun"....

In any case, your wife, and you with her, have taken a big step. At that point, she was on her way.

average_joe said:
I couldn't believe my eyes....and keep in mind this was the first time (besides the swimming pool incident) I had seen something like this involving my wife.....I didn't know whether to shout out in anger...or simply run away....

I walked off down the beach with this vivid image in my head....leaving the to their own devices.....when I returned, once more...they were acting completely normal....as if nothing had happened....

Maybe nothing else did happen. I sounds, though, like your wife may have made you her cuckold. Sometime in the evening, when you're together and relaxed, perhaps you could ply her with some wine and begin talking softly with her about the German couple.... not accusingly, not in an argumentative way, but rather tell her gently you noticed they were feeling her up underwater in the pool, and later thinking about her alone with them turned you on when you went out for some ice. So much so that you stopped for a smoke to give them more time together.... then gently try to get her to talk with you about what she did with them, and how she felt about it.

If it becomes apparent she let the man fuck her and, possibly, his wife participated in some relatively brief sex, I suggest resisting any urge to become angry and accusatory. Rather, listen as she tells you about it, and imagine yourself being there and watching, and feeling very turned on.... because, in fact, you were. It was your decision to "go out for some ice" that enabled them to become closer, so to speak.

—Custer

Please post more pics of your hot wife Average Joe!! She is gorgeous!!

more pics.....

Attachments

• xHtVbI513750-02.jpg
    xHtVbI513750-02.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 636
  • nJHIPZ472375-02.jpg
    nJHIPZ472375-02.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 529
  • HoVmt4137983-02.jpg
    HoVmt4137983-02.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 504
  • GX2Ivt902556-02.jpg
    GX2Ivt902556-02.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 993
Her and her friends don't believe in 'straight lines' do they? Very Curvaceous :)

Man.....that looks like some gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood PUSSY!!!

Average_joe,

average_joe said:
More pics.....

Very nice. Thanks. Particularly your photo on the right, where your gorgeous wife has, I notice, a very foxy companion. (I gather she's the woman on the right (of 3) in your first photo, on the left.)

—Custer