• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterCuck Dreming
  • Start date
C

Cuck Dreming

Thoughts about her, what you'd do, etc.

yes , bang that prim and proper looking tart senseless. have her serve me dinner while you watch and each time she comes to the table I make her remove some clothing. So eventaully shes my naked waitress. I will make her take off your clothes and slowly stroke you until your begging for release then make her come and lick my cock slowly
and order her to look you in the eyes whilst she does so. PM me if you guys wanna chat on skype.

CD - does she know you've posted her pic?

Having said in a VERY previous post I'm not interested in other women - I don't think I could turn her down if you offered her. Cum, face and cleanup are 3 words that spring to mind.

Very cute.

Thanks for the admire.

No, she doesn't know. These are pix of pix..sorry for the quality. But what an ass.....

Any bull could pick her up and keep her - you are not spending enough on her clothes, so you don't deserve to keep her much longer. Step aside for a man who will appreciate ALL HER QUALITIES.

But hey, thanks for pointing out that SHE IS AVAILABLE for new and exciting adventures in other parts of your city.

What are you planning to do when she IS NOT HOME ANYMORE ????????

She's cute

Wanna fuck her?

Cuck Dreming said:
Wanna fuck her?

If you are serious drop me a PM ... mature FB not the Bull type here.

CD,
She is lovely. Please post more.

This is a lady for all occassions

This woman is definately a trophy wife. I would do my best to replace you, she would always be treated as a lady in public, and have a very generous clothing allowance. She would ride in the finest of cars, enjoy the benefits of the country club, and agree to host parties for business associates and their wives, dress sexily, and speak in low sexy tones with no vulgarity. She would be free to have sexual relations of persons male or female, that she picks, as long as she was descreet, and never be pressured to do anything she did not want to do. She is a princes and would be treated as such.

I would only ask that is she had sex with another, that she did not put her panties back on, and place them either in my dinner plate, or on my pillow, and allow me the honor of eating her pussy as she lowered her bottom unto my so very willing face. She has two holes and I would orally please both.

You have presented the ultimate wife, an I assure you that many others are going to dessire, and treat her as the Goddess she is!

In the event she should desire to bear a child, she and she alone, would select the male whose sperm impregnated her, an irreguardless of race, I would provide the best of educations and the love an affection the child needs. I was fixed an can not make a baby, an while I do have some worthwhile attributes, I do not think I should reproduce. I have a knack for making money, but alas my penis is small, but my tounge is educated in more ways than one.

Attachments

• 1aee (2).jpg
    1aee (2).jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2,242
  • 3a67 (2).jpg
    3a67 (2).jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 2,238
  • 3a67.jpg
    3a67.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 2,229
  • Cucking.jpg
    Cucking.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 432
  • afterhrs.jpg
    afterhrs.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 704
Cuck Dreming, you ask, and I told the truth in my answer. Women are superior and she deserves the best.

Cuck Dreming said:
Wanna fuck her?

It was worth signing up just to see this little doll.

Tasty little piece, I would definitly like to fuck her! She looks to be 5'2" or so?

I love the feeling of bottoming out in the pussys of petite little sweethearts.

I'd like to see that pretty face without the glasses, I'd love to see her pretty eyes.

The better to see you with

She's got pretty eyes

mmmmm..very nice..

Aw cuck, You took my pretty little blonde girl away! Wonderful face pics, I'd like to see them again.

I got a quick look last night late, but wanted to see more today. She is an absolute doll, very tasty, very fuckable. I was planning on spending a little quality time with those pictures this morning. Imagining those pretty eyes smiling up at me over a big mouthful of hard Bull cock. I wonder what kind of delightful little wimpers she makes when she's being streched and stuffed with a nice thick cock?

Want to tell me more about her? Maybe a PM would work better for you?

Oh yeah, if she got a real cock she would whimper for sure.

And don't you think there's something too hot about screwing a wife to be on her wedding day? All made up and ready to ravaged!

Think about why that lipstick needed to be touched up? Maybe been worn off already on a thick cock.

Wouldn't you have liked to take your vows knowing while she was standing there, my cum was running down her thigh under that pretty dress?

An honest answer to that question is.....

.......absolutley. Would still love that.

I'm sure she'd dress the part.....

.......she does love getting dressed up.

Cuck Dreming said:
.......she does love getting dressed up.

While I do like the bikini pic, you've really delivered the goods with the lingerie picture... good boy! Maybe you'll earn clean up priviledges.

Your wife is a seriously tasty piece of ass, I looove fucking little blond whores. What a good little slut she is to dress up so nice and sexy. Are you going to help her get dressed for me? You can help her get all prettied up, get her washed and perfumed, then tuck her into that sexy little get up. Cover all that with her typical cute little soccer mom clothes and I'll come get her to go for a drink or two...

Users who are viewing this thread