• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread starteranna771
  • Start date

anna771

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2010
i really like share my wife. she too in to it. here i ll post some pics of her. like to know whether u like her?

Attachments

• IMG0058Ap.jpg
    IMG0058Ap.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1,416
  • 71ac265b6c11287993dd87cb650da154.jpg
    71ac265b6c11287993dd87cb650da154.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,172
She's got a nice fat ass...mmm.

hi

friend,
we married 1 and 1/2 years ago.
still no children.
she was not with any other until we marry.
like see others fuck her also to participate because me too bi
fantacy is to see she in gangbang

Nice

Would Love to have a go at her in front of you and yes have you join in I just hope you live close to me. Were are you from

Very beautiful woman. If you're in the DC area, look me up!

Anna,

anna771 said:
[I would] like to know whether u like [my wife].

Your wife has a beautiful and very sensuous face (first picture). She also has a very sensuous appearance overall (second picture). Please thank her for us for allowing you to post photos showing her face, which greatly increases her attractiveness.

—Custer

what a great ass i hope u are enjoying it

Very very beautiful woman! I hope you get your wishes and she starts enjoying multiple partners. Please post if she does. She is so sexy!

hot slut, i would love to train her .

Wow, she's goregous.

What a lovely woman - face and figure - I'd enjoy playing with her for your 'viewing pleasure'. (Check my threads to see what she would be playing with)

Mac, you think the "honeymoon" lasts a year and half? Maybe six to eight months, max. Then the reality starts to take over. And she is one nice looking woman, so if he approaches it right, I am guessing she will enjoy herself and he can have his dreams come true.

anna771,

Great looking wife you have there. I can totally understand why you would want to watch other men fill her pussy up.

Are you into cuckolding, or are you looking for more of a hotwife situation? I would love to see a few more pictures and write a little scenario for you.

I have a smokin chinese wife. I know how your thinking. I would do anything just to prove I would do anything for her. In my mind asians are the worlds most beautiful women with India women very close second.

She is beautiful, love that ass, I would love to help you fulfill your fantasy of seeing her get fucked hard.

hell yes, she is hot and sexy, and not too skinny so u are fucking bones..luv to taste that sweet looking pussy, bet she is always wet and ready..

anna771 said:
i really like share my wife. she too in to it. here i ll post some pics of her. like to know whether u like her?

I would love to pleasure her

desi goddess

anna771 said:

very sexy eyes just searching more n more sex with love
lips n hips also big n juicy
i like to bite them n kiss them
u r very lucky
let me know how many times she needs cock in week?
which type cock n which position she like penetration?
let me know how we will get in touch ?
about me , u will get everything on my profile
really i wanna fuck ur wife from back , i m very lucky if she will suck my cock.
awaiting ur wifes sexy lips on my lund.
when n how my lund in ur wife's pussy
r u did 3way sex with her?
awaiting hot , wet n quick reply
indian bull

Holy crap!!! She is a Goddess. I wanna totally get down on my knees and present her beautiful ass with a kiss. She is amazing.

where do you live ? lets talk ? she is adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread