• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterbrokenrod26
  • Start date
B

brokenrod26

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Here is a shot of my 45 year old wifes goodies. She deletes my pics as fast as i take them, but this one is my favorite. She plays the prude mother part in public. We have talked about sharing her, and she is not against it, she just needs some convincing. She is an animal in bed 95% of the time she is clean shaven. Im slowly trying to warm her up to the lifestyle. she would prefer a gangbang over a 1 on 1, though shes never tried it. You can see she is pretty juicy- we were only exchanging dirty texts to each other from different rooms of the house. Loves d/p, toys, stretching, speculum, etc.- rougher and harder= better. The white string is just that, a piece of thread from her cotton panties- NOT that time of month.
Give me some good replies, im going to show her this in a day or two. Hopefully WE will be posting some more in the near future. If things go well, we might soon be looking for a young bull in the midwest area.
Thanks, hope to read some good replies!

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 196
Nice, soft pussy-lips - they look like they're reaching out to give a kiss to any passing cock-heads (no doubt to invite the heads and the shafts that follow them inside to explore).

She sounds like a very open-minded girl given the things you're talking about and either one-to-one or in a gang that pussy is likely to get a good, hard pounding. [Rougher the better eh? Where's that sandpaper??? LOL]

Tell her to stop deleting your pictures and be proud of her body. Keep her face hidden for privacy (she still needs to go out in public), but hopefully if you get some good comments back she'll think again about modeling for you and letting you get better shots.

Like an animal in bed is she? That can be good or bad depending on which animal - LOL

Chicago bull here that would love to put a pounding to that delicious looking milf pussy. Post some more pics of her when u get the chance to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread