• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starternjman
  • Start date
What can I say - HOT! I feel like fucking her now. Imagine if it was someone else!!

Anyone can send me a private message if they wish so we can share more about her.

I just love that pussy shot. I'd bust my load all over her hairy muff and lather it in.

It is really both a turn on and humiliating to know that my sweet wife's pussy, that was so much a private thing for me and only me, is now on display for everyone to see and imagine using and probably fuck so much better than I can please her. If she would know just how much pleasure her pussy would receive from men here I'm sure she'd be bending over and allowing it to be used straight away. :-/

I bet that pussy is sweet to the taste, huh. Mmmmmmmm

Re-clem ...or plain Clem

Just add this here. While my wife would be shy of showing her bare tits, she likes to wear low cut tops at times and because the bra she wears is one of those that only supports underneath it can look as if she isn't wearing any bra. Its a turn on to think that guys may be checking those fun bags.

But then I came across this pic where she was out one night and not even wearing a bra. Its not a great pic because of the angle but I was surprised that she allows them to just hang in a skimpy top. Love to get a better pic but check them out guys! Maybe she does need to let her inner self go and go all out there for a bull.

Attachments

• 169058_188855351145210_100000622387993_546280_6041117_naa.jpg
    169058_188855351145210_100000622387993_546280_6041117_naa.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 334
njman said:
Wow, that sounds hot! I'm sure you'd receive alot of pleasure from screwing into my wife's tight cunt. The thought of me holding up the white wedding dress, that is such a statement of our exclusive comittment to each other, knowing that she and the dress are to be used for defiling by another is a turn on but sweet torture too. Another man using her wedding dress to wipe his cock on when he's finished.

Would I let you breed her? Possibly though I feel if it was to happen she would want a condom worn. Though I can imagine being so turned on seeing her fucked madly from behind I would just give a nod and see you pull out of her wet hole, to pull away the condom and plunge right in, before she could do anything, cumming deeply inside her to mix with her seed. Then knowing someone else's child was growing in my sweet wife's womb. o fuck!!!

Why not suggest a re-celebration of your wedding day by having a Cuckold Wedding with close friends and a new set of vows that allow her to have numerous lovers (both gender) and a list of your chores to keep the home front ticking over nicely so she does not have to worry about curfews or which days her boyfriends need her pussy? With your signature, she can have a brighter future; and get her secret wishes (met in full).

shes quite the cutie.

njman said:
Finally a pussy shot. It does feel strange to show if off to anyone here. ;) Not shaved but I'm sure a bull would still be interested in her.

I love her bush.

That tongue belongs on the tip of my cock.

Lucky to get this when she was asleep. Just doing this feels like I'm handing her body over to you. It isn't just mine anymore.

Attachments

• 1419089102aa.jpg
    1419089102aa.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 396
  • 183938_191958204168258_100000622387993_568528_7848697_naaaa.jpg
    183938_191958204168258_100000622387993_568528_7848697_naaaa.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 227
very nice!

The man is so ready to be cucked!

Just an updated photo. Good to have her growing her hair longer and loose around her shoulders now. Looks better in my opinion. Hope it will for others.

Attachments

• 205258_440741532623256_1058090758_naaa.jpg
    205258_440741532623256_1058090758_naaa.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 193
What do you do if she says 'If I ever rooted someone else I wouldn't want you watching'?? But I want to watch and see her reaction and his as he uses her body and gets off with her.

1. Lovely photos of her both here and on your other posts.
2. I certainly would enjoy rooting and nutting in her.
3. Sounds like she is open to having someone root and nut in her. She is just nervous about being watched. So run with it.
a. Call her bluff, say "sure, you can do that but I have to be in the house/apartment/hotel suite to make sure you are safe.
Find out when can you come in.
Tell her, "honey, when I can tell you "you are the one I love?" I don't want to wait until you are finished and completely dressed. Maybe I could come in afterward while you two are still cuddling and tell you then. You could have a sheet over you if it makes you more comfortable.
b. Make sure to have a hidden web cam set-up in advance so you can watch even if you aren't there.
c. The guy could also call you on your cell phone and leave his phone on speaker phone. Just be sure to mute the phone at your end.
d. Hopefully the guy could add a touch of kink, put at least a blindfold on her, maybe tie or handcuff her wrists. Then you could watch without her knowing.
e. You could "fix" the lock bolt with some tape or paper in the door frame where the bolt goes. This way the door can "accidentally" swing open.

best of luck

the face is more important

Cowboy2big4u said:
Hard to properly judge a women without seeing her pussy and tits.

Cowboy, actually I find the face is more important. I want to look into her eyes. I want to see the pleasure I am giving her reflected in her face.

Users who are viewing this thread