• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife.

• Thread starternotworthy
  • Start date

notworthy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2012
heres a few pics of my wife. we have been together 4yrs now and she is just now comming around to the idea of going out with other guys. I love to hear comments on her so by all means guys tell me what you think. I will be posting several pics of her in the future and maybe even some vids if you guys are interested enough. By all means would love some pics of you guys holding one of her pics too!

Cum to Texas and ill show her a good time

Hmm, would love to spend some time playing with her ;-). She has got beautiful body. Show us some nude pics, please. She definitely needs to be fucked by more guys. A gangbang would be ideal. She would make a beautiful *****... Are you looking forward to be a cuckold?

Wow! What a body! I hope she goes black only -the broths need to tap your wife up

Here's a little better one for you guys

She needs a black dick in her life. Come to my hometown Michigan.

She got banged body....you lucky man.

Here's another

lets see that ass and her yummy pussy please!

Hot body! Get that babe a BBC!

shes got amazing tits. would love to see more pics. got any action shots?

more pleaseeee

You have a sexy wife :)

my dick is so hard now... do want

When I open the last 3 pics, I got spam pop ups.

You have to click " continue to your photo" at the top of the page

Wow she is sexy !

yummmy! can I taste?

a very very sexy lady

Users who are viewing this thread