• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread startercouple4fun951
  • Start date
She is F****** hot. She has a great Ass. If your ever in Ohio - Let me know!

Here is some more of her!

Attachments

• one piece 007.jpg
    one piece 007.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 602
Wow. She looks like she should be working a stripper pole in that outfit. I wonder how much a lap dance would cost

...can you fuck her one night just for us and cumm inside her...let us know so we can give you some instructions how we want you to fuck her.

I bet she would do that for money also.

what a sexy girl ! wow ...............

She has a very beautifull smile, and sexy lips. That does it for me!
She would suck my hairy cock and balls for ages, she would lick my ass and then she would spread her legs for me to fuck her hard and deep into complete submission. Then she could rest her head on my hairy chest. What can i say?- I´m a proud hairy BULL!

i would like to see her feet

Sharing?

Awesome that You Share such a Beauty. Or does SHE insist to be shared, does SHE want to get many cocks.?

couple4fun951 said:
Just stumbled on the site, we love sharing with men and other couples. Let us know what you think!

I have that skirt! Haha, it is very sexy :p

Nice pics

Does anyone want to see more or trade wife pics?

couple4fun951 said:
Does anyone want to see more or trade wife pics?

We would love to trade pics with you.....

Please keep posting this wonderful and sexy wife! One of my all time favorites!!!!

Same name at yahoo.com we trade tagged face pics and be prepared to proof.

Incredible pics, sexy photos..

Would LOVE to see your wife and B1973 together in a room, sporting sheer stockings and taking monster meat. Ok, perhaps that sounded juevenile and barbaric but these two women are simply off the charts and bring out the genuine cuck in me! Like another poster, I would love to see a picture of her gorgeous stockinged or bare feet but I will adore anything you post!

So sexy

Love looking at her man...so sexy....keep posting her pix..I enjoy her! ;)

couple4fun951 said:
Same name at yahoo.com we trade tagged face pics and be prepared to proof.

Pardon my ignorance, what's a tagged face pic, and what does "be prepared for proof" mean?

Some more!

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 442
Damn, she's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread