• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread starterdemon37
  • Start date

demon37

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2010
I've posted her before and love hearing comments. If you like her, let me know! I'd also love to hear what you would do to her. 4 u 7.jpg4 u 10.jpg0329090000-00.jpg4 u 3.jpg

first thing would be take those panties off of her and get her to pose in increasingly explicit pictures, get her playing with that pussy so its nice and wet, then fuck her, all the time taking pics, then after i cum all over her face post her pics on here

demon37 said:
I've posted her before and love hearing comments. If you like her, let me know! I'd also love to hear what you would do to her.4 u 7.jpg4 u 10.jpg0329090000-00.jpg4 u 3.jpg

Raise those blinds first. Her small tits need shown to everyone. Show her face next time, I want to see what my cock look like stretching her lips into a big O. I'd take her out just like that and trhow her on the stage for amateur nite at the strip club and see how many dollars the ***** could earn me.

I bet that, more than reading comments, you'd love to see your wife positioned like in the second pic with a line of men behind her, taking turns fucking her loose pussy while you masturbate your small dick in front of her face to show her what a wimpy loving hubby you are!

Hot looking girl you have there!

very nice. now we need totake the next step and show her face off to the world

She is beautiful! What a body and that ass picture in the pink does it for me big time. So thankful mine has something similar ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread