• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterFanOfShibari
  • Start date

FanOfShibari

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 3, 2014
My wife is 43 years old and has big saggy D-cup tits.
Here is a pic of her going to the nearest town in her sexy black dress.
I would love to see her fucked by a bunch of big dicks and her pussy and body cum dripping.
Please post comments and I will add new pics.

Attachments

• InTown3_S.jpg
    InTown3_S.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 248
Oh, man, I just love a pair of big saggy udders and I can't wait to see your wife's! From this one pic, my cock is already starting to get hard. Just one question: is she wearing skin-tone panties or is that a perfectly shaven cunt? We need to see more, c'mon!

InTown4.jpg
She wears no panties and no bra. Her cunt is always shaven.

Last edited:
NICE got a fattie right now. Would love to see more pics of her. I'd also like to do some fakes of her. Check your private messages for details.
Cheers
TJ
FanOfShibari said:
My wife is 43 years old and has big saggy D-cup tits.
Here is a pic of her going to the nearest town in her sexy black dress.
I would love to see her fucked by a bunch of big dicks and her pussy and body cum dripping.
Please post comments and I will add new pics.

She is smokin' hot!
I'd like to hear more about her; what was the occassion for this dress? Does she wear it (or similar) outfits regularly? Does she wear it to flash and/or attract other guys?
And since you teased us by telling us about her titties, I'd love to see some pics of them!

It appears as though she has an extraordinary body... looking forward to seeing many more of her.

Of course she does not ware any bra or panties. With a nice shaven cunt like that, you have to be ready to be mounted at all times.

WoW! Could I have a day with that beautiful body?

What a beautiful juicy-lipped cunt!!! Lot of sucking to do, there... my big cock is now rock hard: show us those big hangers, I bet they almost reach the belly-button :slow:

Rude Romeo said:
What a beautiful juicy-lipped cunt!!! Lot of sucking to do, there... my big cock is now rock hard: show us those big hangers, I bet they almost reach the belly-button :slow:

I 2nd this! I LOVE big saggy tits, I want to see what she's packing!

I will add some pics soon. Would you love to see her pussy or her tits?

More of those great looking tits ;)

Here are her udders. I would love to see them getting milked.....

Titten2.jpgTitten4.jpg

Please post more of both... she is so sexy!!!

I would love to hear what you would do with her.....

cunt1.jpg

finger fuck her, fuck the shit out of her, have her suck me hard again before I fuck her arse.

Take her outside in that dress from earlier, have her pose in very erotic positions while we're out and about, generally treat her like a slut til I had ran out of cum and it was in each of her orifices

Sounds like you know how to treat a slut wife

Whoa, love that last shot... she is built!!!

Well I am always ready to help, would luv to cum inside and all over her saggy tits. Hope I can do so soon. xx

Votze2.jpg
I wanna see her creampied

Users who are viewing this thread