• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterjuan-king
  • Start date

juan-king

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2013
I want to see my wife fucked by big cocks, treated as a fuck toy and gangbanged.

Who'd love to cum in the slut? 19090989.jpg15861542.jpg

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 7169525[1].jpg
    7169525[1].jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 210
  • 7169535[2].jpg
    7169535[2].jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 184
Count me in!
She looks like she can fuck for hours, and I'd do my best to fulfill that.
I'd want her to dress just like that first photo!

she looks real good. a real slut who needs a good fucking. NICE

juan-king said:
I want to see my wife fucked by big cocks, treated as a fuck toy and gangbanged.

Who'd love to cum in the slut?19090989.jpg15861542.jpg

She really has an incredible body... would love to see many more of her!

Thanks guys, she loves a good fucking and being filled with cum. She slides her big black dildo (blackie) inside her cunt whilst I fuck her ass. She cums real hard like that

C'mon guys tell me what you'd do to my slut

Well your wife sure looks like a good slut. Ask her if she would like
8 soldiers to rough fuck her. I will make her my own bitch and tell her every sec what to do.
you can sit down and just watch, while my 7 good freinds and I (we all have 27 yr old good cocks) fuck her all holes. We want stop fucking her with bare cocks untill she will forget your name. I can see she have a big ass, so every sec there want be a cock in your wife ass i will put in a huge plug to not letting her hole to get tighter. What you say about thet idea dear hubby?

Yes a nice gang bang would do very nicely to loosen up that obviously tight pussy. Take her off her birth control and see which fucker knocks her up.

yashasim said:
Well your wife sure looks like a good slut. Ask her if she would like
8 soldiers to rough fuck her. I will make her my own bitch and tell her every sec what to do.
you can sit down and just watch, while my 7 good freinds and I (we all have 27 yr old good cocks) fuck her all holes. We want stop fucking her with bare cocks untill she will forget your name. I can see she have a big ass, so every sec there want be a cock in your wife ass i will put in a huge plug to not letting her hole to get tighter. What you say about thet idea dear hubby?

Fucking love that idea mate

She loves sliding her black dildo deep in her wet cunt, creaming all over it cumming really hard. Then she loves me to fuck her ass whilst she's fucking her pussy with her dildo. She loves my cock balls deep in her ass whilst she's slapping her pussy like a slut.

Users who are viewing this thread