My Wife

indiancpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2015
South Africa
I am not a Cuck, nor has she been shared. I have however always had a fantasy of ******** her in public for strangers to see and touch and many times over pictured her being fucked by bigger cocks than mine.
So i thought i would share

Attachments

• IMAG0393.jpg
    IMAG0393.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 399
  • IMAG0398.jpg
    IMAG0398.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 418
Reactions: naughtyk and UniqueAbhishek
You can share all you want ! So sexy ! what an amazing body . I too wold love to see her taking a big cock . I'm sure she would too ! More please ?

Reactions: toolman2c
She is nice, all woman and looks to be a comfortable cuddle. Plenty of pleasure to be had with her. Thank you for the Pic.

Cuddle!! hell no, i wanna see her fucked!!P1160967 copy (1).jpgP1160978 copy (1).jpg

You should let other men share her - bet you can't keep your cock in her pussy 24/7? - when you are puffed out, let others take over. you know you should. :)

Judging by the dildo, I'd say someone has a BBC fantasy.
Likely the husband, but hope the wife shares in the fantasy, at least.
I'd say she could accommodate a very nice one easily!

Reactions: Capt. Ron and toolman2c
indiancpl said:
I am not a Cuck, nor has she been shared. I have however always had a fantasy of ******** her in public for strangers to see and touch and many times over pictured her being fucked by bigger cocks than mine.

Damn! that woman has a killer figure!

maybe this proves she can handle itP1160992 copy.jpgP1170001 copy.jpg

great looking pussy

S
indiancpl said:
he is Gorgeous. She has an amazing body. Would love to see more of her fabulous body

Damn nice body let's see more sexy as hell