My Wife's 1st Fuck Buddy Experience - Pt 1

• Thread starterPtaHotMom
  • Start date

PtaHotMom

Naughty Hot Mom needs a well endowed gentleman!
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
My wife and I have been married over 25 years in a good marriage and were in our late 40's at the time of her 1st experience with another man and it went from discussions to actual happening over a few years. Even though we had a good marriage our sex life wasn't so good! I had the onset of e.d. and in conjunction with a small penis....well my wife's sexual frustrations mounted. We tried everything our therapist suggested from dirty talk and toys to spice things up, but is just didn't really help. She was determined not to cheat on me but she said that her sexual needs were not being met and she needed to find some situation we could agree on to meet those needs! So we finally discussed the last option our therapist recommended.....that of inviting another man into our marriage to satisfy my wife, Shelly. Shelly was excited about the idea, but didn't want to sleep around with various men. She said she wanted it to be with someone she had a "connection" to and felt comfortable with and that she wanted a long term arrangement that was ideally exclusive and monogamous for a relationship. We discussed this further with our counselor and he suggest a "V" or "Vee" Polyamory relationship where Shelly would be the focus and that hopefully the another man would fall in love with Shelly and she would fall in love with him creating a "V". He told us that that the other man would be her primary sex provider with me as her husband accepting this and providing the love that I always had to Shelly. He looked at me and said that I would have to understand the dynamics of our marriage would definitely change but that if I could handle then I would definitley see an improvement in Shelly. That sounded like the perfect situation. Now we had to find the guy. he went on to tell us we could join several adult dating sites and put in the parameters she was looking for and begin the search.

Shelly and I went home and discussed it further. She decided that this was the best option so we found a site and joined! She was swamped with invitatons. She finally narrowed it down and she and the guy began texting and talking. This went on for several weeks all the while exchanging pics. Shelly was so excited about him and that he met all her criteria, especially with him having a much larger cock than what I possessed! They chose a place to meet and the night came when we hired a babysitter and drove over to meet him at a national eatery. He had texted and said he had the booth and for us to come on in. As we walked in I had to admire the way Shelly looked........tight jeans in heels with a button down thin white blouse with a nippeless bra. She looked so stunning. There weren't too many people in the restaurant and when we got to the booth he stood up and gave Shelly a hug with a kiss on the cheek and I noticed he slid his hand down to her ass and squeezed it and just held her for a moment! I look around and only a few people had noticed, he released her ass and looked at me with a huge smile and shook my hand.

Reactions: xxex, Gaezel, Custer Laststand and 2 others
PtaHotMom said:
My wife and I have been married over 25 years in a good marriage and were in our late 40's at the time of her 1st experience with another man and it went from discussions to actual happening over a few years. ..........
Please continue the story. How did it work with your wife's carefully-selected lover....?

Great story

E5C085B5-9CE4-47CF-99F6-DEF70549FFA9.jpeg

Reactions: sluthunt and xxex
Personal experience, I have E.D. and a micro penis which is useless. Wife found a male friend hung like a horse. He started hanging out at our home. He got increasingly comfortable around me and could not keep his hands off my wife. One thing led to another and next I knew, he was fucking her brains out in my house. This got more and more frequent. He soon decided to take our bed, where they really went at it. I have since moved into the guest room. I am without and they are happy for twenty years now.