• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife's Ass

• Thread starterrobdude
  • Start date

robdude

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2010
Big bubble ass on my hot Italian wife! What would you do? She is very shy and has never shown on camera before. My fantasy is to see her ass and pussy shredded by a bbc.

Attachments

• DSCN0407.jpg
    DSCN0407.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCN0406.jpg
    DSCN0406.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0201.jpg
    DSCN0201.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 135
lovely pics :)

She must see my pics as well :D:D

Well tell us where you are..it will go a long way toward getting you some great responses.

She got a nice ass Like to hit it up fill her good!

great ass

super hot ass wow. Ciao ti confesso che il sedere di tua moglie è davvero spettacolare. Ci giocherei molto volentieri.
Se ti di approfondire la cosa contattami a questa email: giralaruota33@libero.it
Ciao

Last edited by a moderator:
Some history...

We live in the New York City area. Thank for the comments so far. Her ass is seriously gorgeous. I had never seen an ass like hers before, so when I peeled off her panties for the first time I had to take pictures. Those are what's posted. She had a Dominican boyfriend in college who had a relatively large cock and wanted to fuck her, but she wouldn't let him. She's told me though that he made her suck his cock while they were in the shower together, made more hot by the fact that it was an all-guys floor and she could have been 1) caught and 2) seen naked by multiple guys. For a white/Italian girl to have an ass like that is notable (her tits are on the small side, but her nipples are puffy and big).

Attachments

• DSCN0412.jpg
    DSCN0412.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN8548.jpg
    DSCN8548.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN8549.jpg
    DSCN8549.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN0217.jpg
    DSCN0217.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 57
That is a nice white ass. Perfect for a Black man to spank while he's fucking her from behind.

Users who are viewing this thread