• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife's Boyfriend Brag-Texting me

• Thread starterJerryB96
  • Start date

JerryB96

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
Vermont
Hi all,

My wife has been seeing this particular guy off & on for a few years now. They have been getting together more regularly lately. Right now they are spending a couple of days together at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am. They have a hotel near the event - so they also got to enjoy a private evening together. My wife knows I like the humiliation aspect of being a cuckold so she will sometimes take a selfie with her boyfriend and send it to me ... but late last night I got the attached text from her boyfriend. It's not much but a little, "thank you, I'm fucking your wife" hello text.

-Jerry

IMG_1448.jpg IMG_1449.jpg IMG_1450.JPG IMG_1451.JPG

Reactions: Samsamadam, gnyturk and Eamdaniel
Jerry - Very good post, would like to hear more.

It is so exciting to hear from your wife when she is out with her boyfriend. And even hotter to hear from him.
Enjoy the moment,
Mike

love the handprint

Thanks for the feedback guys. My wife came home last night .. well satisfied from her trip. I am happy to report that she was still in the mood! It is not common for her to come home and still want more - so I was lucky all around. As I'm sure you all agree, it is a great reward to eat your wife's pussy and fuck her after she has just been with another lover.

This morning she made the comment that I never did respond to her boyfriend's text. They both weren't sure what to make of my non-response. I am not sure why I didn't respond - probably in part because I didn't see it until the next morning - maybe six hours or more after they sent it. I told her that I would send him a message back. I haven't decided yet what I will say. He is not a full-on BULL type - just a guy who is dating a woman who happens to be married - so I am not inclined to send him something that sounds creepy. I'll probably just say thanks and say I hope they had a great time. I will let you know how it goes.

-Jerry

Jerry,

Give your wife oral after she has been with another lover is always a great way to welcome home a wife that has been out on a date and or on a trip with her boyfriend/lover.

Your wife asking you why you never did respond to her boyfriend's text should have been expected. It is understandable that you may not have replied due to the extended delay from the time it was sent until you seen it although I do think you should have still responded in some way. I would simply reply with a form of appreciation letting him know that you enjoyed the images in which he shared with you and that you are happy that he showed your wife a great time. If you are okay with the relationship in which the two of them have, let him know. Nothing is creepy about the simple approach.

I have experienced something very similar and it is a good feeling.

Reactions: gnyturk
you are one lucky man

Thanks Kat - Yes, I do feel very lucky.

Saraha said:
Not every cuckold is as lucky as you.

I will turn 52 this year so consider that texts and cell phones did not exist yet when I was first a cuckold. That meant that for my wife and her lover/S to contact me showed that they went to an extra effort to find me by phone or even write me a ltter. While in the service most of the other guys who knew about me and my wife considered them Dear John letters but at least my wife and her BF's made it clear that they were not.
When they got home OR more often when I got home She would tell me everything that happened in her sex life and her love life (two especially separate things.
Sometime this was while I had my 4 inch cock IN her. I was trained to take a LONG time to cum so she loved that she was making me ejac in half the time.
Love, Heather sissy will be 52 this year. I kind of wish I had stopped her from divorcing me.

Reactions: gnyturk

Users who are viewing this thread