• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife's bull

• Thread startersissymaidcherie
  • Start date

sissymaidcherie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2013
Our car is already at the motorway services when he arrives and deliberately cruises slowly by to make sure that both my wife and I are sat waiting. We are nervous but excited. as we watch him park his car beside the service station , some 200 yards away directly facing us . My phone rings and it is Marcus, my wife's Bull .
He says gruffly , "is your slut ready?." I nervously reply "yes sir" and then proceed to put the leather collar around my darling wife , Lisa. The phone call ends . This time Marcus calls Lisa and she answers it immediately. "Say nothing to your husband, do not kiss him goodbye, just hang up, get out of the car and walk towards me."
The call ends, Lisa opens the car door and she hesitantly steps out. She is dressed as instructed with a short black lace top tied at the neck that luridly exposes her breasts and a matching crotchless black g-string. She is wearing spike heeled knee high black boots and, with her hair in a high pony tail, the leather collar buckled around her neckis clearly visible . As she walks towards Marcus's car I can see a hint of stocking top and a quick glance around indicates that I am not the only one to have spotted this, the occupants in some nearby cars can obviously see too. Half way to my car I hear Marcus speak again. "Stand still and take off your panties" "What!?" She asks. "Do as instructed," he says For a second I think that she might refuse but then she reaches under her skirt and slides down her silky black thong and steps out of it, her elaborate lacy stockings now fully on show to the watching eyes . My little cock ,encased in a chastity and lacy panties is as hard as possible at both the behaviour and vulnerability of my slut wife. "Now come on over to my window and hand me that thong," he then says
Lisa walks (a little quicker now...) the remaining distance to his car, her ******* breasts, arse, glistening cunt and shiny boots catching the headlights as she tries to hurry a little yet maintain some dignity in her ******* position. Lisa gets to the car window but Marcus keeps leave her waiting, only for a few seconds, but just long enough so she knows who is boss. I watch as Marcus lowers the window and tells my wife her to hand over the thong. She does and I watch as he lifts it immediately lift it to his nose to smell her arousal. My phone then rings , Marcus tells me it is good my slut wife has such a hot wet pussy and that he will be keeping her panties .

Reactions: subscott
her typical attire.

Attachments

• bb7161940a.jpg
    bb7161940a.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: johndoeunknown
sissymaidcherie said:
Our car is already at the motorway services when he arrives and deliberately cruises slowly by to make sure that both my wife and I are waiting. We are nervous but excited. as we watch him park his car beside the service station , some 200 yards away directly facing us . My phone rings and it is Marcus, my wife's Bull. He says gruffly, "is your slut ready?" .......... etc ..........
This does not seem related to your earlier posts about you and your sexy wife, Sissymaidcherie. Is this a fictitious fantasy story...?

Last edited:
this is a different story, at a different time..with my wife. .It is not finished. allow me to develop/complete the story.
thankyou

Users who are viewing this thread