My Wife's Bull's New Fuck

• Thread startersubjaye
  • Start date

subjaye

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2011
www.toniashouse.com
This all started three weeks ago there was no school and my son was at home. He was helping his mom move some stuff and he found my dress and wig. My wife has been feminizing me for the past 4 years, and has been seeing other men for a year before that. All this was without our sons knowledge. He asked why this was in my drawer and she told him that was mine and that I wore it. Our son is a senior in high school and is 17. He kind of figured out the rest from there and asked if I was a TV. My wife explained I was her cuck and had to tell him what that was. He accepted it with out question. Sharon my wife then asked if he'd like to try it on. He was a little hesitant at first but then said ok just to try it on. I'm only 5'4” and he is already 5'5” so there wasn't much question about whether it would fit or not. So he pulled off his jeans and shirt and then put on the dress and wig. He thought he looked kind of silly, but Sharon told him that he just needed some makeup. She sat him down at her vanity and in about 30 minutes Tina was born. I'll have to say that when I came home and saw him for the first time I didn't recognize him, and I had to take a second look, I mean he looked very good.
Then next day I was doing chores around the house and Sharon and Tony left and went to the mall. When they came back they had a bunch of packages and a couple of hours later my wife called me in the house. I came in from the yard and there standing in the kitchen was this pretty red haired girl. It took a moment but then I realized it was Tina. I hate to say it but she was a knock-out. I didn't know what to say but I told her that I didn't recognize her. She smiled and said that she was glad. My wife had bought her a bunch of girls clothes and she spent all afternoon trying them on and my wife and her worked on her learning how to apply makeup. While we were laying in bed that night talking I remarked that she made a very convincing girl. My wife said that she also thought so. Then she really floored me when she said that she thought about introducing her to Jerome. I asked why and she said that she thought she would enjoy being a girl with him. Jerome was the latest black man that was fucking my wife every two weeks pretty regular. I told her that I didn't think we should be forcing Tony into a gay relationship. She looked at me and said, you don't really know anything at all about him. He has been gay since he was 14. We went to pick him up at camp not because he was sick but because he was caught sucking another boys cock. We didn't tell you because of that macho thing you guys have going on.
The next day Sharon told me she was keeping Tina home from school the next week. I asked her if she thought that was a good idea and she said that Tina already had a scholarship to the college he wanted to go to, and that if he missed the rest of the year it would be ok, because he could still graduate with the credits that he already had. Then I thought of how Tina looked and I knew that if Jerome had his way that he would want to fuck her. Sharon told me that she was sure that he would and that Tina would enjoy it as much as she did, and as much as I did. Then she said that she would help break her in next week. I told her that maybe we should discuss this some more and she said it was too late as she had already made a date with Jerome next Friday night at 7 at our house.
All the week Tina was prancing around the house and she was becoming more like a little lady then the boy that she was. Finally Friday came and shortly before 7pm the door bell rang. I answered it and Jerome came in. I told him that the girls would be out soon, and he told me to go and get them and bring him a beer. I started for the bedroom and Sharon and Tina came out of the bedroom and down the hallway. Tina was really hot with a shiny dark green short dress and a high collar and a low back. I came back in with a beer for Jerome and he took it while glaring at Tina. He told her that he thought she was beautiful and she blushed and told him that she liked all his muscles. He sat on the couch with my wife on one side and Tina on the other. He asked her if she had ever been with a black man, and she told him that she hadn’t but she had seen them in gym class taking showers. She told him that was really hard to see all those cocks and not get excited. She asked him if his cock was big and he told her to see for herself. She rubbed between his legs and then he put her on the floor and between his legs. She was rubbing his cock and then she reached up and unzipped his fly, opened his pants, and then began to pull them down. Sharon leaned over and started to kiss Jerome and I just sat there and watched.
Jerome’s cock was released from his pants and Tina had to lift it with both hands to her mouth. She licked him up and down the shaft and then sucked the head, and then she sucked it up and down the shaft. With my wife’s kissing and my son’s cock sucking he was really hard. He stood and told us we should all go to the bedroom.
Once there he had my wife get completely naked. He had Tina remove her dress but keep her underwear on. My wife showed us all how she had cut the back out of Tina’s panties ******** her butt and pussy, but keeping her boy clit well hidden. She was truly stunning. Jerome then turned to me and told me to suck him hard so that he could fuck my son. I knelt before him and took his cock in my mouth and tried to suck as much of him as I could. After about 5 min he was very hard and I was dripping out of my two incher as I listened to all of them ridicule me.
Finally he pushed me away and told me to go back and sit down. He spread Tina’s cheeks and with her bent over the bed he pushed his cock deep inside of her about halfway. I can still hear her squeal as my wife held her and Jerome back out only to thrust forward again. He did this a couple of more time, and her squeals were now moans of pleasure. My wife was kissing him and he was increasing his thrusts deeper in her with every moment. I could see that she was truly loving this man cock she was getting. This went on for about 20 minutes and then he pulled out leaving her pussy gapping and open and told her to lay on her back and spread her legs for him. Tina held her legs wide apart and Jerome slid up in her filling with his large cock. He was banging into her faster and faster. I heard Tina cry out to him to fuck her harder and harder. He was almost knocking her off of the bed when he finally came deep inside of her. As he came she cooed that she could feel his cum shoot up in her. He pulled out and laying on the bed next to her and panting told me to come over here and clean this bitch out.
This was something new to me and something I wasn’t expecting to do, but I did any way. I must say that while doing it I really enjoyed the taste of her and also the taste of Jerome’s cum. Jerome told me to suck Tina’s clit and I didn’t know if I could do that but I moved her panties to the side and there packed and hidden in the tight spandex panties was a large 10 inch cock. I hadn’t seen Tina’s clit for a long time and it had really grown. I sucked it until it was nice and hard hoping to make it cum.
My wife was kissing Jerome and he was hard again and he told me to stop and then he told my wife to straddle him and sit on his cock. When she had done this Jerome told Tina to stick her big clit in my wife’s ass and to start a dp with her and him. I watched as all three of them fucked for about 30 minutes until my son began to shoot his load deep in his mothers ass.
I got to clean out not one but two creampies out of my wife, and suck both those large cocks. This was two weeks ago and Jerome is coming back over this weekend. Tina is seeing a Trans Gender Analyst and is getting her school work at home. She dresses all the time, and now I’m not only submissive to my wife, but also to my son/daughter.

Opinions are liike Assholes

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink, and you are entitled to yours.

kenev said:
i think you should have your cock off as you are not much use to anyone are you

Opinions are like assholes? Hm... that was a good way to put it.

Subjaye,

Re.:

subjaye said:
This all started three weeks ago. There was no school, and my son was at home. .... etc ....

[Now, my son Tony who has become Tina] "dresses" all the time, and I’m not only submissive to my wife but also to Tina.

Very good, and very interesting. Thanks for your intriguing account.

Re. Kenev's comment:

kenev said:
I think you [Subjaye] should have your cock cut off, as you are not much use to anyone, are you?

And your reply:

subjaye said:
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, they all stink, and you, Kenev, are entitled to yours.

I'll have to say I agree. That was a good way to put it.

—Custer

Please someone really ! Explain

Well all I can say IS ! if you were hoping for this cuckold site to go OVER THE TOP with one , I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL HIM , it just did . And some get upset about a cuckold husband sucking a cock that he's ALL GAY , what the hell is this all about ? This may be true , but some things are real hard to believe .

pussy boy said:
Well all I can say IS ! if you were hoping for this cuckold site to go OVER THE TOP with one , I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL HIM , it just did . And some get upset about a cuckold husband sucking a cock that he's ALL GAY , what the hell is this all about ? This may be true , but some things are real hard to believe .

If you don't understand what this is all about then I think you should find out. This site explores all aspects of the cuckold serving his cuckoldress and her bull.
Interracial Cuckold Swingers and Housewives ! The cuckold or cuck is subservient to both his cuckoldress (wife or girlfriend) and the bull. Each to his own here, there are no rule books and you don't get penalized for doing something different than someone else.

In my case which I can only answer to and for, my wife understood that I enjoyed being humiliated and she would push the envelope so to speak to that end. Some the things I could tell you, you just would not believe.

subjaye said:
If you don't understand what this is all about then I think you should find out. This site explores all aspects of the cuckold serving his cuckoldress and her bull.
Interracial Cuckold Swingers and Housewives ! The cuckold or cuck is subservient to both his cuckoldress (wife or girlfriend) and the bull. Each to his own here, there are no rule books and you don't get penalized for doing something different than someone else.

In my case which I can only answer to and for, my wife understood that I enjoyed being humiliated and she would push the envelope so to speak to that end. Some the things I could tell you, you just would not believe.
But your SON ! too

pussy boy said:
But your SON ! too

Where we reside a male that is 17 is considered and adult. We send 17 year old males to fight and die for their country everyday. I don't answer for other males, and besides Tina has graduated from college and lives as a female 24/7. Done

subjaye said:
Some the things I could tell you, you just would not believe.

I'd really like to hear some of those things. I'd believe and I'm certain I would find it exciting to hear about them. If you don't want to share them here perhaps we can chat via PM.

I enjoyed reading your post and find your situation interesting and arousing and would love to hear more.

No Shame In My Game

I'd love to tell you more, but not here. I might put it in the story section, and I'll add a warning that some aspects of our relationship may be kind of disturbing to some and you need to read at your own discretion. Since i am a sub and then also a cuck, you will need to understand that the only things that were off limits to us were scat, disfigurement, and permanent markings. But all the other things my lovely wife did to me i loved.

cuckyboy

Thats good ,you just keep eatting the cum out of them . Your life will be better.I have been cuckolded for 25 yrs . I have loved it all

Gotta say that got me hard as hell!!!:D

Truth is often stranger than fiction:

I want to commend you on the open lines of communication your family has
Subjaye. Your wife must be a truly wonderful and insightful woman and it takes a real cuck to realize his place.

Attachments

• 421_1000.jpg
    421_1000.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 96
  • 75dd34605afbd9928cb1930fca674177.jpg
    75dd34605afbd9928cb1930fca674177.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 110
  • intropic4tittiebar.jpg
    intropic4tittiebar.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 2b72ea051b56fef52e1d204eb92cf904.jpg
    2b72ea051b56fef52e1d204eb92cf904.jpg