My Wifes Confession

• Thread starterDan42
  • Start date

Dan42

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2016
When we first started dating my now wife admitted to having an attraction to black guys. After a few weeks of dating neither of us knew if our relationship was going to be serious or not. Some weekends we spent alone and some together. She had a happy hour/Birthday party to attend and asked me if I wanted to meet her there.After drinking with some friends I decided to head over to the bar and spotted her car in the lot. I thought I would spot her right away but after having a few beers at the bar I spotted one of her friends and asked her if she had seen my girl Stacy. Almost after closing time I decided to leave when I spotted her walking in. She seemed surprised I was there and stated she had walked a friend out. Her not knowing how long I was there she asked me if I was planning g on diving back home which was about 25 min away or stayin with her.Her being tipsy I decided to drive us back.Pretendng I knew where she was I chuckled and asked her if she had fun while she was away. That was when out of the blue she confessed she left with a guy she had met. She said they got in his truck and she couldn't hold back and started rubbing his cock.By then I was thinking it was all that happened. And, I also thought it was Paul a coworker who had the hots for her. She started telling me that he didn't want to get caught so he suggested they go to a nearby park. She said by then things got out of control and as soon as they got out of his truck she started sucking him off and then he bent her doggie and gave her the longest pounding she had ever had.
By then I was rock hard and dripping. She told me she had never been fucked so hard and so good and thst using a condom never ever crossed her mind. She told me she had always heard about black guys being well endowed and she found out for herself there was truth to it all. After that night all I could think about was how much pleasure she got out of it.
She said she understood if I wanted to break up with her and it was totally her fault. We drove home and fucked the entire night talking about how she couldn't stop herself from wanting him.My wifes desire for black men has spiced up our relationship for many years. Later the morning she said she was really sore down there. When I asked her if it was because of me she giggled

Reactions: Cojelon