• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's continued sexual blossoming

• Thread starterfreeromer
  • Start date

freeromer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2012
It's been awhile since I've posted, but during this time there has been a lot of progress from our "swinger" marriage to a "hot wife-(cuck?)" marriage.

When we left off, a friend of ours who was recently divorced was beginning to have a fuck buddy relationship with my wife. Things started out well, them fucking together in front of me, bare backing, internal cumming, etc.

However a few snags came up that have cooled off that relationship. Because of his work he isn't in town a lot and when he is, he is still a bit flaky. When things have worked out he has had some trouble getting/keeping it up. This doesn't really please my wife (who would?) and it ruins the mood and frustrates her. Lastly he's not all that large, even smaller than me, so beyond the rush of having another man the physical sexual pleasure isn't level with the mental sexual pleasure and over time that has disappointed her.

She is still open to fucking him, but as a rare thing when she knows he'll perform.

Thankfully this experience has had several good effects. We never liked condoms, and this has just cemented in her mind that she really only enjoys bare sex. Also being watched by me is liberating her to fully commit to her lover of the moment and be excited by the voyeur aspect of it. She still loves having me alone or as part of a threesome, but its no longer a requirement for her to enjoy herself. Lastly, this is somewhere she WANTS to go in our marriage.

So, the door was opened, she stepped through, and has now closed it behind her. She fully accepts herself being a hot wife and wants to move forward in that role now.

Whew, this is getting long, but a lot has happened. I'm going to take a break and then be back to finish what has gone on with us.

love to read therest of the story.

Well through my wife's first, i guess lover? Not sure how to signify the change from my wife fucking other men on her own as a regular thing as from our previous arrangement. So I think I'll just call them lovers from now on.

So, through my wife's first lover we did meet another man. While my wife was not quite attracted to him, being as we met at a larger party and that he was nice enough, we accepted an invite over to his place with a select few people for an after party. Well we all end up in the his hot tub naked (hot tubs have that affect don't they) and while I'm busy with another girl my wife is taking turns with her first lover and the new man we met.

Later she tells me she has never been fucked that good in her life (other than me, but its different as i'm her husband) and wants to see him again. Would I stop her? No of course not. As her first lover becomes busy with work and the previous issues end that relationship we end up meeting up with her second lover now maybe once every other week.

Put simply, she loves his dick. He's older than me, his cock is a bit longer but the same girth. He is also fixed from his previous relationship in which they had kids so no problem there.

Funny story from this is, we had a female friend staying with us for about a month while some stuff in her life got sorted out. She knew we were swingers but hadn't really seen anything before. Well my wife invites her second lover over one night and I'm watching them fuck on the couch when her car pulls up. They don't notice as he's sitting up while my wife works her pussy up and down his shaft slamming down on him to grind her ass against him and play with his sack. I just get up from my chair and go answer the door. Our friend doesn't even notice at first and starts talking to me about her day, when she finally hears them (they were in full view, she just didn't bother looking to her left) and then says "Oh my... guess I'll go up to my room" I go up and talk to her a bit more while the sounds of my wife and her lover continue to fill our house. After some small talk she just asks why I'm not down stairs and I just say that I don't want her to feel awkward so I figured I'd talk to her while they finished. She seems to find it a bit weird but is fine with it. For me it was just a huge turn on having someone walk in on my wife with another man and for me to have an excuse to leave them alone. As normal he cums in my wife and she cleans up a bit and comes to say hi. We say goodbye to my wife's lover and go to bed where I fuck her used cum filled pussy hard. We end up hearing our guest masturbating and moaning. It was a nice end to the night.

This really is getting longer than I thought it would be, but it just reminds me about how much has really happened. Going to find a few pictures to post then hopefully finish up to where we are now.

So my wife's relationship with her second lover continued on like this, all of us getting together and then them fucking while I watched or some nights I'd just tell them I was tired and go to bed to listen to them. Each time with the same end him filling my wife with his cum and her laying down on our marital bed for her husband to enjoy another man's used pussy. I loved it.

My wife was quite fond of this arrangement herself and would make comments to me about how she would find herself thinking about her loving fucking her or wanting to give him a call for a meet up. She willing gave into her lust for his cock.

During this time I also did something I had never done, I ate a cream pie. One night after they had finished making love and he had left. My wife just laying on our bed with her legs spread slightly and seeing the white liquid still seeping from her slit I was just over come with the urge to go down on her. She asked me if I really wanted to do it and was hesitant as I started. She ending up loving it and even though I haven't since she brings it up as something she would like me to do.

However this also was to end as her lover started seeing some else in a real relationship (not as a fuck buddy as my wife was) and his new girlfriend would not be ok with them still seeing each other.

We all still hang out, and my wife and him still exchange looks and the behind the back kiss and grope, but that is it. Not sure where this will lead, I'd rather not have her complicate things when another woman is involved now, but I guess my wife feels a bit of a "I was here first" kind of attitude and they both clearly still want each other. So we will just have to wait and see.

As sort of a side thing my wife has also been fucking a long time friend of ours, this isn't really anything new as we had all been seeing him (and his girlfriends who were open to it) for years now. However the turn has been he has noticed the change in me and my wife's relationship and as he is currently single. While they were hanging out the other day without me he kept talking about how he needed to fuck her and get his dick inside her. Well they ended up coming back to our house where I met them as well, after just a bit of small talk my wife causally got naked and he started fingering her and going down on her in front of me (I was not aware of their previous conversations) so I just sat back and watched as this kind of struck me out of the blue. They fucked for close to an hour with my wife spreading her legs wide for him and him pounding away into her in various positions.

It had been quite a while since we have all done anything together and I forgot how big he was. His cock is at least 8 if not 9 inches and double my girth. He is also uncut so in all he is as different as he can be from me. He does take awhile to get erect so my wife had to start by sucking him off until he was hard enough to enter her, but even then it takes them a while to work to where my wife's pussy is stretched enough for him to sink all (mostly) the way in. After that point they fucked like animals and it was extremely hot to watch them. He also came in my wife. Then he quickly left after his conquest and we talked about getting together later in the day.

My wife now has a business trip coming up next week, they have made plans (in front of me so its not secret) for him to drop by and stay one night with her at her hotel. I asked her last night if she planned to fuck him, she said she wasn't as I wouldn't be there to watch and she likes that. So I asked her, what about just calling me and leaving her phone on so i could listen (read on here about someone doing that) or taking our camera and taking a video for me to watch when she came back. She said she would like that and would want to fuck him so it looks like we have a new step in our marriage coming up next week.

I can't put into words how I feel and how excited I am to see what will happen. We also have a beach trip planned for the weekend after with him so who knows what might happen in the next week for us!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 298
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 260
Great updates, thank you! Your wife looks very sexy. I don't know how
you can resist going down on her and enjoying the creampies, she looks
so yummy down there :) Good luck with the new step!

She was quite tasty, not what I expected but I really got into it and enjoyed doing it and so did she. Not sure when our next time will be. Hopefully this coming week will let us move even closer to what my wife is turning into.

Love the update (0:
The phone can be very frustrating. It's a huge turn on hearing and not seeing. But as they get louder the sound cuts out cause of 'noise' cancling stuff lol
Just remember not to bother the. Unless they say your name or are talking.
Enjoy

Hank

Hopefully things will turn out well. Excited about this coming week! I'll miss having her come up to bed with a fresh cream pie for me, but having her meet someone in a hotel (even if it is a friend) is really turning me on as well.

Users who are viewing this thread