My wife's cuck fantasy...

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date

dirtywhiteboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2005
is the same as mine.

She loves to be fucked by well endowed black men in front of me. then have me clean her up and have sloppy seconds afterwards. We've done this on a few occasions and it was really hot. I've posted pics here which I expect many of you hace seen.

However, her number one fantasy is for me to lick her pussy and suck her clit while she is being pounded by BBC. She wants to see me in panties and totally feminize me and talk shit to me while her powerful black stud fucks her. Her fantasy also includes her lover using me however he wishes. Making me such his cock or fucking my ass. Not because I'm gay (because I definitely prefer women) but just to see me get totally dominated and used. It pleasures her immemsely to see two men fuck or to be in charge of me sexually.

In case you've missed any of her pics, here are a few with one of her black studs. He just lives too far away to hook up with very often. We wouldn't mind finding one closer....:)

????

And??????

Her other stud. She only wished I was sucking him off for her.....getting him ready to fuck her.

does her fantacy make your little dick hard

trucker said:
does her fantacy make your little dick hard

Hell yes.

Oh and she LOVES to remind me how big their cocks are compared to mine.

Even when I jack off I submit to black men fucking white women.

She also makes fun of me for wearing panties when I jack off. She loves to humiliate me for that. Knowing it turns me on.

She loves making me wear panties when I fuck her. Sometimes she even makes me wear them all nite when we go out to clubs or parties. Then grabbing my ass and teasing me every so often

Lovely fantasy

are you for real

The last two pics are not the same guy LoL

Exhub said:
The last two pics are not the same guy LoL

Actually they are too. What makes u think they aren't?

jennyenderlin said:
Lovely fantasy

Yes we enjoy it and we have hundreds of pics. The problem is that this site only lets u load 97 kb pics and are's are all much bigger. It is quite a hassel to resize!

Here's a few pics tho of our fun...

she certainly enjoys cucking me with her big black stud around

Seeing you Jack Off is Soooo HOT! Wish I could lie beside you and jack off as her Bull Buries it in Her!:nutpunch:

scotty1.harley@yahoo.com said:
Seeing you Jack Off is Soooo HOT! Wish I could lie beside you and jack off as her Bull Buries it in Her!:nutpunch:

If you like strokin pics then you might like these....;)

Hey I Would Love To Put My Mouth Around You And Your Beautiful Cock While You Provide What Your Wife Wants You To Do Then You And Her Bull Could Shoot All Over My Face And In My Mouth.

Nice to see. It had been a while since we've heard from you and I thought you guys had broken up. Glad to hear you're still together.

Damn, you have a Great Looking Cock! Wish it was in my mouth as your CUM looks very tasty!!:jackoff:

any video of her ?