• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's desire

• Thread starterpurplepegasus
  • Start date

purplepegasus

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2008
I'm 11 years older than my wife. When we married, she was 25 and I was 36. It is my second marriage (I'm a widower). My wife has always been very open-minded and our sex life has always been quite varied and exciting.
The first time she had a lover - not swinging or wife swapping, which we've done, but a solo lover - was 3 years ago, when she was 32. He was a neighborhood boy, just turned 18 and she only did so after we'd talked it out and I'd given my permission. Because this boy was still living with his parents, he told them he was going to spend the night at a friend's house and they spent the night in the guest room. I didn't watch, but couldn't help but hear them as they fucked six times in five hours and she woke him, the following morning, with a blow job.
Since then, I've been somewhere in between a complete cuckold and a man with a shared wife. My wife doesn't restrict sex between us, nor does she sleep with a lot of men. She's very selective and prefers longer term relationships. Twice, in these three years, I've slept with another woman. But she does have rules for when a lover visits. They always sleep in our bed - she refuses to send her lover home after sex and it is understood he'll spend the night. I am only allowed in the bedroom if invited. And we do not make love for two days before and one day after her lover spends the night.
It's a little frustrating, at times, but they are rules we are both comfortable with and aren't so harsh as to make me feel neglected. Plus she selects lovers who are my opposite in personality. As she says, "I need you for making love, but my lovers are for getting fucked."
She began sleeping with her latest lover four months ago. She admits he's more than she she expected. Not only does he prefer long bouts of fucking, but, according to her, he's about 11 inches long and twice as thick as me. Up until him, I never felt inadequate or short-changed, having about 7 1.2 inches with decent girth. But last Sunday, after he'd gone home after spending the night, she asked to talk to me.
As she often does, after a lover has spent the night, she was relaxing in bed, nude. I noted that she was leaving her legs open and that her pussy was gaping and leaking profusely. I've never worried about her doing guys bareback, since she's on the pill. Anyway, without beating around the bush, she told me that her lover wanted to get her pregnant and she wanted to know what I thought of the idea.
I can't say that I was shocked. You see, my first wife had a condition which would make being pregnant somewhat hazardous, so I'd gotten a vasectomy. Once in awhile. when my wife would see other women with children and get that "I want one, too" look in her eyes, we'd talked about the idea of her finding a lover who resembles me and having him get her pregnant. So, the idea wasn't foreign to me.
However, her current lover doesn't resemble me in any way. I asked her what she thought about it and she said that she would like to have one baby before she gets to the age when doing so might be risky. On the other hand, she doesn't want to do anything which would hurt our marriage. We talked some more and she explained that, if I agreed, she would go off the pill, begin keeping track of her cycle and on the days when she was most fertile she would fuck her lover as often as possible to increase her odds of catching.
Honestly, I don't know what to tell her. It would be easier if her lover were black. That way, I could just tell her, no, because getting pregnant by a black man would be proof that she's unfaithful. But he's white and we could pass off any lack of similarity between me and a baby as genetics. I want her to be happy, but I'm not sure I like the idea of this guy being the one to bring up the idea of getting my wife pregnant after so short a time.
Thoughts?

I'm not sure. I know she certainly wants to, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. Plus, I think she's trying to find a way to begin cuckolding me completely. Which I don't know if I want to happen.

Set the terms

Well, since you don't seem thrilled about this guy being the biological father, maybe you can discourage it by setting the terms. First, if there's any doubt he'll try anything, have him sign an agreement of some sort(visit a lawyer to find out what exactly this might entail) stating that he is a sperm donor(or some other legalese term) and claims no rights to the child whatsoever. Then on top of that let them both know that even with the contract in place, you'd be much more receptive if you knew that your wife would stop seeing him once she got pregnant to lessen the chances of him changing his mind later and trying to weasel out of the deal and seeking custody. If the lawyer confirms that you can, in fact, make a legally binding contract about the custody thing, this would be the plan I suggest to make your wife happy because she's having a kid while still getting rid of a guy you don't seem too keen on having around. Best of luck, whatever you do.

Sounds like you are about to lose your arm candy.

Hi purplepegasus, I go along with Kalidar, but the way you described this fucker it’s no gentleman and will not cooperate. Knowing to be with a married woman and thinking of getting her pregnant, means this guy is not the sharpest cheddar a cracker. It’s a snake, and you will never know what to expect next.
It’s understandable that your wife would like to have a baby, and if you are both agree , than she should be getting impregnated by a healthy, intelligent, man. This fucker that she has right now she should send in the desert.

one thing you have

At least she's being honest with you. If you're telling the truth, and have not left important details out, this could bring you to new heights of intimacy and ecstasy. It only seems, in my opinion, that after all the swapping and lovers the both of you have had, given you are married, her request is understandable. Also, since she takes lovers in private, not letting you participate or even watch, are you not a cuckold already? It does not seem unreasonable to me for her to want this. I am not negating your feelings, but I think you have to start being deeply honest with yourself.

Nope

This is not the dude for that little chore. He dosent sound like a good choice.I underdstand how good his 11 inch cock must feel to her and he hit her up in a moment of fucking bliss and she porbably came all over herself. She does have the right to have a baby and you should know that tubes can be retied. I know a lady who lost both her sons when the dirty fucking cowards mcvey and his traitor cohort nichols blew up our local federal building in OKC. Her hubby had a reversal vasectomy and it worked. You have a big decision to make so Please dont rush it. Talk to her about reversal surgery and you will know instantly just where YOU STAND. Good Luck okdeacon

Did you and your wife come to a decision? And did you read B. Bronsons story? That’s the best that I ever read on the subject.

Since posting and reading your responses, we have talked extensively about this situation and our sexual relationship. Im the end, she's agreed that, though she'd like to get pregnant, this guy is definitely not the right guy for the task and she's already looking for a replacement for him. She intends to be extremely selective, this time, as we have decided to try cuckolding on an experimental basis (to see if it is something that works for us, rather than the...well, I suppose you could call it part - time cuckoldry we've been practicing).