My Wife's Dildo Adventures....is She Replacing Me With It?

• Thread startersexyjam
  • Start date

sexyjam

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2013
Chapter 1:

My wife is a 35 yo, sexy, 5'4'', petite, with long legs, a great ass and 36C breasts. I've purchased dildos in the past for her to play with and she's always had the attitude of she could take it or leave it, but preferred the real thing when given a choice. A few months back I purchased a medical grade silicone dildo that was way more expensive than I would normally pay, but it had great reviews online so I figured what the hell. It was about 8 inches long and 1.5 inches wide. I know my wife, I thought at the time....and this the limit of what she'll use. This is a little bigger than her other toys and I was afraid that she'll complain that it's too big and not want to use it. Another wasted purchase destined for the land of broken toys.

That night I warmed up a cup of water and placed my wife's new friend inside. Warming him up for her .....should help. I blindfold her so she won't be able to see what's coming. Been there before. If she sees the size of the dildo beforehand, she'll get cold feet and immediately say it's too big without giving it a try first. I have her lay flat on the bed, fully naked with legs spread wide. I eat out her pussy to get it nice and wet.

I ask "Let me know when your close to cumming"
"Why?"
"Because I have a new friend that I'd like to introduce you to"
"Will he make me cum instead?"
"I hope so honey, he's been aching to fuck you and make you cum"
"I want to cum....I'm so close right now"

I retrieve my wife's new friend and rub his head down the side of her leg so she can feel his warmth.
"Whoa.....is that a real person there? or a toy?"...she started to freak out
"Does it matter?....don't you want to get fucked and cum?"
"It matters if we don't want an STD"....still freaking out
"Don't worry honey, he's got protection for that" I went into the bathroom and slipped a condom over the dildo.....well....if I'm going this far, I might as well go all the way. We've talked about her fucking other guys, but have never done it. I've always teased her, usually during sex, about how one day I'll invite one of my friends to come over and fuck her. Maybe this will be a good test to see how she reacts.

I put my underwear back on and slipped the dildo through the pocket pool hole. I slipped my own cock down the side to keep it out of the way. I went back to my wife's spread legs. I could smell her pussy juices as I approached the bed....she only gets like that when she's really horny. She was breathing heavy and I could tell she was nervous that there was really someone here in the room with us because she was chewing on her lower lip.

I rub the dildo along her leg again......slowly down to her wet opening, letting her feel that the condom is in place. I place the large head at her small tight pussy hole. It doesn't look like it would ever fit in a million years, but lets take it slow and see where this goes.

"Do you want to be fucked, until you cum?"
"Yes" she whispers....so sexy, so innocent.....afraid that a bigger response will be a blow to my ego.
"His cock is big, you sure you want it? Do you want him to fill your tight pussy?"
"nmmmhmm"......she just doesn't want to admit it does she?.....that she wants this to happen.
"Can you feel his cock head? Do you feel how big it is?"
"yes...." so softly....time to push her envelope a little.
"Say it out loud, tell him that you want his big cock to fill you up?"
"I want your cock"
"No....beg him to put his big cock into your pussy?"
I pushed the cock head ever so slightly into her pussy, then pulled away when she tried to take more of him into her.
"Please.......put your big cock into my pussy...."
I pushed the head back near her pussy lips.
"Beg him to stretch out your tight pussy and make you cum"
"oh god....please...please....fuck me.....stretch me out....make me cum....over and over again....I'm aching so badly for it"

I pushed his cock head slowly into her pussy again and this time I didn't pull back when she arched her back and pushed her hips down to take more of his cock into her pussy.

I was amazed at how easily the large head has slipped in, but now I was amazed at how easy his cock was sliding into her. This has never happened before. With her other toys, she normally takes things slowly to get used to their size. She was so horny and wet that she just wanted to fuck. She was pushing back harder and harder trying to get more and more of this cock into her pussy. I could hear her juices squishing around his cock as they were being pushed out by this large invader. I watched in fascination as her pussy lips were pulled inwards by his cock.....his cock stretching out her pussy so much that her swollen clit was being pulled tight toward his moving shaft. I get it know why a woman wants a thicker cock and why a thicker cock would feel so much better to her.

I had 5 inches into her pussy and she groaned so loudly. "fuck....fuck....he's so big...uhh.....I want to take it all....give it to me deep" I pull out to just the head and slowly push his cock back in.....until all 8 inches are buried into her pussy. I pull out again.... most of the way and push back in faster. Over and over I fuck my wife's tight pussy with his cock. I can see her pussy lips sliding in and out along with his cock's motions and it looks amazing.

She reaches down with her right hand toward her pussy........I've seen this move before. She's close to cumming and she's going to rub her clitoris to orgasm. Got to love a woman who knows how to take care of things. Except she wasn't rubbing her clit, this was something brand new.....she was pushing down on her clit but not moving her hand in small circles like she normally does. I continued to pump her pussy faster and faster with this large cock, the largest cock I've ever seen her fuck.

Her breathing became more and more erratic....."yes...yes....thats the spot....don't stop....I'm going to........cum, I'm going to.....unnhhhhhh......unnhh......" Her hips bounce up and down on the bed as her orgasm shoots through her body. I keep fucking her with his cock, knowing that she'll soon ask for him to stop, but she doesn't. Again this is something new that I've never seen before.

She keeps shaking slightly and her breathing is coming in short gasps like she's trying to hold her breath but she can't.....I thought maybe she was having a seizure or something was wrong so I stop moving.

"Don't stop....gasp....I'm still cumming...unhhh...." I start pumping again...counting the seconds....15, 16, 17...how long can an orgasm last? She stops breathing and holds her breath......18, 19, 20, 21, 22...."oh shitttttt....oh shitttt....don't......stop....UNHHHHHHHHHH.....FUCK.......AHHHHHHHHHHH".....she almost falls off the bed she was cumming so hard.

"oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....holy crap.....fuck...." she starts to laugh....
"Pretty good honey?"
"holy crap.....that was amazing....I don't care if that was you or someone else...that was fucking amazing"
"Did you cum a few times?"
"I never stopped...holy shit......that was like one long, never ending orgasm...his cock just kept rubbing my clit and I just kept cumming from it"
"Is that what you were doing with your hand, trying to get your clit down onto his cock since he was stretching out your pussy?"
"maybe......" with a timid voice....busted.... doing something new that she's never tried with me or thought to try with me.
"hey I'm fine with it. You got to do what you got to do, to get yours. I've never seen you cum like that before though. Was that different from your regular orgasms?"
"yes..." again with the timid voice
"how?"
".....well....normally..... I just have 1 big orgasm and then I'm really sensitive afterward....this time it was like a smaller orgasm, then another, then another, but each one kept getting stronger and stronger until I exploded at the end..... but it was like an internal orgasm and different from anything I've ever felt"

All this orgasm talks has gotten me worked up again and I've started to slowly slide his cock back and forth into her pussy. I flip her over to fuck her doggy style and this time she tells me to not go too deep. 8 inches is too much. I continue to fuck her with most of 5 inches and this time she is furiously rubbing on her clit. She quickly orgasms and taps my arm to signal her surrender.

I slip away to take off my wife's new best friend and continue the illusion that someone else is there.....as if I just walked someone to the front door. She's probably not fooled, but you never know. We play along with the game to make it fun.

I walk back into the bedroom. She's taken off the blindfold and looking exhausted but well fucked and satisfied. I lay down next to her and hold her tightly to me. My cock is dripping and aching to cum, but I hold back.
"How was he?"
"ehh.....not bad...not bad....I got no complaints.."
"be honest...it sounded like the best fuck you ever had"
"maybe...... don't you want to cum now"....she's trying to change the subject.
"I'm so close to cumming right now, it wouldn't take much"
"Really?.....Do you want to fuck me second after my boyfriend fucked me?"
"oh he's your boyfriend now?" I teased "yes...I want to fuck you second....I want to feel your warm, stretched out, freshly fucked pussy"

She slides her pussy onto my aching cock. It feels amazing....she starts to ride up and down and I stop her...."just stay still for a second, I want to feel you for awhile"
"Does that feel good for you? knowing that someone was just there fucking me, making me cum, stretching out this tight pussy for you?"
"yes, it feels so good, so warm...and you were so hot...watching him fuck you and making you cum like I've never seen you cum before."
"Did you like that....watching me?"
"Yes.....was it the best fuck you ever had?"
"yes...he was the best fuck I ever had"
I came like I've never cum before, an hour of fucking had pent up a huge load of cum that erupted out the sides of her loose pussy lips.

Later after clean up.....my wife says "you know that toy friend of yours might be a little too long for regular use, especially when we tried doggy style you were hitting things you shouldn't be.....Do they make a shorter version?"
"They do, but it might be a little bit bigger than this one. You ok with that?"....of course I was lying, the next size up was 6 inches long and 2.25 inches across.
"Bigger.....I think I can handle that..."

I was floored that she agreed to something bigger.....and that story is the next adventure.

Reactions: Geglu