• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wifes FIRST erotic massage.....

• Thread starterTokyocouple
  • Start date

Tokyocouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2011
Her FIRST full body oil massage by another guy...
I was hot and horny one day and woke up in the morning and decided to post an ad for her "seeking a hot guy to give my wife a oil massage". I recieved several replies but one guy was very professional and looked pretty good, so I thought about it all day then decided to ask her later that evening if she would ever get that massage she always talks about. she said "If you can find the guy!' so I told her "I already did, can he come over and massage you?" she waited for a few seconds then said "Ok, just massage right?" I said "Yes, of course!" then replied to him right away with info to get to our house.
He was about 2 hrs away so she jumped in the shower while I preparred our spare bedroom for a massage area for them.
We sent several emails back and fourth to eachother while he was on the way to our house talking about how I am going to take a few pictures and how I would actually like him to do alittle more than just massage if thats cool with him, which of course it was.
He finally arrived at our house and I welcomed him inside to meet my wife, which was wearing a gray tank top and short skirt (very sexy room wear). She looked very happy and he seemed to like what he seen as well just from how then were looking at eachother. I made him some tea as they sat on the couch together and talked about what areas are sore and he told her alittle bit about himself.
She layed down on the floor I prepared for them and he oiled up his hands as I started taking pictures of them together. My heart was racing as I watched him slide his hands up and down my wifes legs. I would take a few pics then watch from the other room and let her get real relaxed. then her turned her over and I asked if I can put a blindfold on her so the light doesnt bother her, she said "Yes" in a very sexy and relaxed tone as he continued to rub her body with oil.
After rubbing her head, neck, shoulders and arms he worked his way back down to her legs again and started working her thighs really good, her skirt started going higher and higher until her sexy black see through thong was fully ******* and he was gliding his hands all over it.

I recommended we take it off to "protect from too much oil" then we both slipped off her thong.

He continued to rub her and started brushing up against her clit and she was obviously getting turned on. he did this for several minutes then started rubbing the outside of her clit as she was soaking wet, then pushed his finger inside her slowly.she was in heaven and he had so much control, the only thing I could do was continue taking pics with the camera as my heart raced.

he started fingering her really good then spread her legs and started licking her pussy right in front of me! she was loving it!! Moaning and tensing up her body as her back arched upwards! I only had one choice but to take my rock hard cock out and have her start sucking it.

after about 10 minutes of this I decided to switch with him and pushed my hard cock into her soaking wet pussy as he put a condom on and positioned himself in front of my wife. She reached over and started jacking him off as I fucked her.
Then I asked if she can get on her knees while still wearing the blindfold and I grabbed the camera again as I watched him stand in front of my wife and her lips begin to part for his cock in front of her mouth. He moved forward and she opened he mouth wide for his huge cock as I watched it enter my sexy Japanese wifes mouth as she was blindfolded. she sucked his cock for a few minutes then I switched with him and took a few more pics.

I layed down so she was still on her knees, now in the doggystyle position as he got behind her and pushed his hard cock deep into her soaking wet pussy! She moaned with my cock still in her mouth as she started to get fucked by her massage guy at the same time, she would pull my cock out of her mouth and put her head down as she got fucked because he was so big and she was in so much pleasure,

I decided to grab the camera again and let him flip her over on her back and get fucked missionary for him. He grabbed both her legs and held her down as he rubbed her pussy while he fucked her. They fucked for several minutes until I couldnt take it anymore, I came over to her and told her to open her mouth as I'm going to cum inside it, which she usually doesnt prefer, this time around she opened her mouth wide as he pumped his cock in and out of her swollen wet pussy getting stretched by his hard cock as I began to squirt stream after stream of hot sticky cum all over and inside her mouth. I continued to cum for a long period of time as I watched her body slide up and down from her getting fucked by him at the same time. I noticed it was actually so much cum that she cannot breath anymore and could not swallow that big of load at once so she had to get up and go to the sink. she was in shock with how much cum I produced but loved it!
The massage guy said he was satisfied and had to leave our place soon to catch his ride home. We exchanged info and still keep in touch!

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS BELOW FOR MY WIFE TO SEE!View attachment 245993

Last edited:
Very nice. A lucky guy indeed! Love to see the other pics from this session!

it really hot to read, good writing.
and its great that it finally happen to you guys.. love to hear more ;)

Great story. Can't wait to hear the next episode.

Very nice!

Wow that looks damn good massages....hope u loved and enjoyed to its max

Users who are viewing this thread