My wifes first IR experience

• Thread starterspyder71xxx
  • Start date

spyder71xxx

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2008
Ann Arbor Michigan area
My wife had expressed a fantasy during sex several times. She told me how she had imagined getting a massage and then the masseuse would slowly start working on her tits and pussy until she begged him to fuck her. Of course she knows the thought of another guy fucking her would make
me fuck her harder and faster.

I decided to try to make her fantasy come true. Last year she went to Vegas with two of her friends to celebrate the 6th anniversary of her 29th B-Day. This was the best chance I had for full filling my wifes fantasy.
I spent some time looking for a masseur who might be willing to help. I had a short list and began to make calls.

I made arrangements for her friends to be out of the room for a few hours since they were sharing a room. They were curious so I told them I had arranged for an in-room massage as a B-Day gift. A set of directions were provided to my wife suggesting a hot soak in the tub and getting her favorite drink to help her relax.

She was very nervous and a little scared about being alone with some one she didn't know. She met her masseur in the lobby and took him back to the room. She didn't know he was a black stud until she met him. He instructed her to remove her clothes and cover with the sheet while he set up his stuff.

He started with her feet moving up one leg at a time. Moving slowly and softly up the inside of her thighs, she said she could almost feel his hands against her shaved pussy. Then he worked over her ass and up her back
to her neck and shoulders. His hands slid down her side under her arms and touched her big tits. She admitted she was still nervous but it was feeling really good. He rolled her over and began to work her neck and shoulders
again. She said at this point she heard him take his warm up suit off but thought it might be just his shirt.

The masseuse was very talented and gifted, he had uncovered my wife and was working on her big tits. Massaging them softly and even sucking her hard nipples. She had confessed that it felt so good she was paralyzed. She felt his big cock rub across her thigh as he began to climb on top of her. She had not realized he was naked until then. She knew she wanted him and when she felt his cock on her leg it was more than she could take. She was already wet but still nervous, he asked her if she was alright and she asked him if I had set this up. When he told her that I had talked to him about it, she grabbed his big cock and guided it into her throbbing wet pussy. After a few good thrusts she asked him to chain the door. She begged him to fuck her harder and deeper and she said he penetrated her deeper than I ever could. He took a break from her pussy to rub his cock on her tits, she really likes this. She wanted his cock back inside her and after a while he was ready to deliver his product. She had asked him to finish on her stomach, she likes to feel the hot load on her skin where she can spread it around. Some times she likes it inside her, on her tits and in her mouth as well, but this time she wanted it on her belly.

After a couple of minutes he rolled her over and started rubbing her back again. He spread her legs and positioned himself between them. She could feel him growing again and asked him to put it in her. He no more than put
the head in when they realized they had run out of time. Her friends would be pounding on the door any minute.

I had left a note for her to open after he left. She called and said 'yes, I am your naughty girl'. I knew I had just made her very happy. As I said, this man was talented and gifted, he pleasured my wife on many different levels.
we still talk about her fantasy come true, and she gets very wet and horny talking about it. Her only regret is not having more time. She wanted more of him, especially from behind.

This was such a good time that I have started thinking about another fantasy of hers, having me watch her with three guys. some how I will manage to arrange this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice gift for your wife I am sure she enjoyed it

Thank you. Yeah she loved it. She was nervous at first because she didn't know him. She was also not expecting it. It was a total surprise. But once he started on her she was into. She wanted more time with him.

I am hoping to do this again for her.

congratulations man

it was a really hot story, a little short but hot very hot

Last edited by a moderator: