• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's gallery

• Thread starterHavefun
  • Start date
  • Tags
    wesambull

Havefun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 18, 2019
Choose the best picture for her

58E41B9D-4CF5-4974-995A-332F16FF5AF8.jpeg IMG_7854.JPG Copy of 33A67005-9BBC-4348-89A7-E3170E8A2E99.jpeg IMG_4692.JPG 4A084F02-80BF-4B3B-B51F-38FAA733EBF8.jpeg 6DFE1D72-E7F8-4EFA-A30E-AEDB1DA86E27.jpeg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Focker, Rayagr, clayc1968 and 32 others
I think I am in love she is beautiful

Reactions: Gaezel and Havefun
she's gorgeous! whena nd where can i get a hold of her? how old is she? tell us more! she been bred yet or not?

Reactions: Gaezel
Havefun said:
Choose the best picture for her.
Your wife's first photo on the left (first row), and her last photo (second row) are both contenders.

If your wife's last photo displaying her beautiful tits (second row) fully included her face, it would be her best photo.

Reactions: Gaezel, MyWifeDatesNow, Havefun and 1 other person
Custer Laststand said:
Your wife's first photo on the left (first row), and her last photo (second row) are both contenders.

If your wife's last photo displaying her beautiful tits (second row) fully included her face, it would be her best photo.
Thanks yes I wish she wasn’t so shy to include her face in her nudes but she doesn’t like too. Idk why not

Havefun said:
Thanks yes I wish she wasn’t so shy to include her face in her nudes but she doesn’t like too. Idk why not
Hm.... well.... in that case, I'll say your wife's last photo (second row), displaying her voluptuous tits, is her best photo.

Haha thanks. Trust me if I had lots of full face ones I’d post them for you

white dress!

Reactions: Havefun
Perfect! You need to make more or even better, daily pics ;)

She is a beautiful woman, but does she need extra cock?

Havefun said:
Haha thanks. Trust me, if I had lots of full face ones I’d post them for you.
Given your wife's reluctance to pose nude for photos showing her face, you might purchase a Mardi Gras-style carnival mask for her, the more elaborate the better, perhaps with feathers, then persuade her to pose for you in lots of tantalizing and revealing nude and semi-nude poses with her face concealed by her carnival mask.

If Wesebull is your owner (as stated on your avatar) and your sexy wife's lover, she could deny you sexually — perhaps requiring you to wear your chastity cage, but otherwise be in the nude — while she tempts and teases you by striking all manner of erotic poses in front of you, while you photograph her, all with her face tantalizingly concealed by her (perhaps beautifully-feathered) carnival mask.

Then, you could post in this forum your wife's carnival-masked erotic photos that are approved by your sexy wife and her lover Wesebull.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Given your wife's reluctance to pose nude for photos showing her face, you might purchase a Mardi Gras-style carnival mask for her, the more elaborate the better, perhaps with feathers, then persuade her to pose for you in lots of tantalizing and revealing nude and semi-nude poses with her face concealed by her carnival mask.

If Wesebull is your owner (as stated on your avatar) and your sexy wife's lover, she could deny you sexually — perhaps requiring you to wear your chastity cage, but otherwise be in the nude — while she tempts and teases you by striking all manner of erotic poses in front of you, while you photograph her, all with her face tantalizingly concealed by her (perhaps beautifully-feathered) carnival mask.

Then, you could post in this forum your wife's carnival-masked erotic photos that are approved by your sexy wife and her lover Wesebull.
shes *******. he doesn't actually fuck her. She cheats with other guys and I don't question her tho. I've tried bringing it up to allow me to be there but she pretends nothing ever happens and that she doesn't do anything. clearly the pics she sends them prove otherwise.

Ever have anyone contact her

Dodgecum said:
Ever have anyone contact her
Sometimes. She doesn’t ever send any pics tho

• Love
Reactions: carbex, BigDKMF and Havefun
Havefun said:
shes *******. he doesn't actually fuck her. She cheats with other guys and I don't question her tho. I've tried bringing it up to allow me to be there but she pretends nothing ever happens and that she doesn't do anything. clearly the pics she sends them prove otherwise.

Sounds complicated.

Will she talk to people and tell them things

Dodgecum said:
Will she talk to people and tell them things
maybe if you don't tell her shes *******

What do I say to get her to talk

Users who are viewing this thread