• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's latest confessions

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
PREAMBLE

I have some new important reports about my (wannabe?) cuckold relationship with my wife Linda.

Four days ago we had sex. Last night we had sex again.
“Good for you” you’d say :)
Yes, good for me. But thanks to that, Linda made some new revelations; some very important ones…
Here are them for you to read.

One important thing before starting: the following report is very accurate, with practically no space for fantasy.
Sorry if this may result in a boring reading, but the purpose of this post is not entertainment.
Of course, if it results in you enjoying it, I will be more than happy ;)

One more thing: Linda has never been a good story teller. Simply, she is not good at inventing stories. Even when we were kids (as you know, we met when I was 15 and she was 13) she was bad in telling bullshit to parents.
Apart from that, I am an excellent investigator: an immense amount of questions, combined with an incredible memory (much better than hers), allow me to spot even the smallest contradictions and story flaws.

Bottom line: chances that what she confessed is pure fantasy are very, very low.

First admissions

FIRST ADMISSIONS

I had been teasing her for the past five days. I was so much turned on by the Sexy Lingerie Box issue, that I desperately needed to have sex with my Linda. She had been denying herself that far.
Four days ago I eventually I succeeded in seducing her.

After good fifteen minutes playing with her skin first, her earlobes next, then her lips, and eventually her tits and nipples (all time ignoring completely our genitals), only when I saw that she was reacting positively I lightly touched her pussy: good timing! she was already wet.

I continued, slowly making my strokes more intense and effective.
As usual, she was totally passive during this foreplay, and it took a few more minutes before she acknowledged my presence and started caressing my diddly.

That’s when I normally start my attempts to see if she is in the right mood for my fantasies.
I know by experience that the first worlds must be the right ones; otherwise the risk that she turns me off and spoils everything is extremely high.
But last day I was somehow ****** to ask one specific question. I knew where I wanted go; I knew what my goal was. I needed to investigate about her using sexy lingerie without me knowing.
I needed to know the nature of those stains on the stockings that I found in the box.
I needed to know whether that was sperm, and - in case “yes” - who that sperm belonged to.

A very high level of ambition, I must admit; but I was so turned on by the idea that she could have used those stockings to have sex with another guy, that I would’ve been content even with partial answers.
In any case, I couldn’t do much more than starting with one of the most risky questions, and whispering it in her ear. Chances that she grabbed my wrist and moved my hand away from her pussy replying with a blunt “You will never convince me to flirt with other guys, Jesse” were so high, that I dared only because I was in a desperate situation.
So I had no alternatives, but asking:
- Did you behave last week, when I was away?
Silence, while her pussy got a bit wetter.
- Yes, of course, I behaved like a good girl, as usual. - she whispered hesitantly - Except for…
- Except for what? - I insisted, still whispering.
- Well… I went to the doctor… - she whispered in reply.
Diddly woke up in milliseconds: that was not the announcement I was prepared to!
Most probably she felt my dick reacting: - Hey, don’t get me wrong, little boy - she said giggling, while friendly slapping my diddly - You know that I am a good girl! Don’t you?

Well, this was not the usual turn off when I start with the wrong question, but it was not so far from it. Good think was that, thanks to that revelation, I had something new to investigate about, something not related with my fantasy’s plans, but still promising. Now I had to be so skillful to bring her back to that little admission and see if she wanted to elaborate on that.

“Patient! I had to be patient!” I thought.
I had to stay calm and to proceed slowly, without forcing.

- Oh, really - I asked with nonchalance, pretending that I was not interested in sex any longer.
- I didn’t know you had scheduled a visit…
- Yes, my annual transvaginal ultrasound was due.
My dick had another thrill, but she could not feel it because she was not stroking it any longer, and she was not whispering either. Bad sign!

Last time Linda had had a transvaginal ultrasound it turned to be an eventful one.
I have duly reported this story to the group here.
For the lazy ones who don’t want to go back and read it, I tell that the doctor made my Linda reach the orgasm multiple times. She became so excited, that she eventually let him continue pleasing her with his finger.
Normally, after such an event, you sue the doctor for damages. But neither Linda nor me wanted to go that far. On the contrary, I was so aroused by it that I asked her more and more details, which Linda always refused to provide.

My fear was that I had reached that wall of silence once more.
“Patient! You have to be patient!” I was repeating to myself. “Don’t force her. Wait and be patient”

So I asked, still simulating indifference: - Did they find anything?
I won’t tell you the entire report, because I believe that it will be to you even more boring than it was to me: at least Linda is my wife, so I do care of her health - in spite of how much off-putting it may be.

When the report was over, and I had no more questions about it, I asked directly, this time whispering again, and massaging her pussy:
- And… Was the doctor nice to you?
- You know, Jesse, I don’t like answering these questions…
Cold shower!
- I know, I know. You don’t like it. But Mrs. Rascal does! (Mr. and Mrs. Rascal is the playful way we call our genitals, because after all they are rascals who often like to take control over our wiser sides).

I continued massaging her ‘Mrs. Rascal’, who confirmed that she was turned on by recalling how nice the doctor was to her.

Long minutes of silence.
“Patient! You have to be patient!”

I put her hand on my dick, she started caressing it, but he was not so reactive: he needed to hear her voice telling!

“Patient! You have to be patient! You know that she will restart soon.”

Actually, I didn’t know. If there was a thing I was not sure about was that she would’ve started telling again. On the contrary, of one thing I was sure: if I was the one breaking silence, for sure I could consider it over.

Luckily for you, I was patient enough.
Out of the blue, eyes shut, almost in trance, she whispered again:
- He was not alone.
Silence, but my dick was reawakening.
- Who was not alone? - That was my turn to whisper.
Long silence again.
- This time there was an intern with him.
- An intern? Did I hear correctly? Male or female? - I could barely understand what she was whispering.
- Male. They were both males…

My heart skipped a beat, my dick stiffened.
As I didn’t want to disclose my feelings to her, I moved her hand away from my diddly towards her pussy, while I still kept mine down there on her, to test her excitement.

After a short pause, I started again hesitantly: - And… Did he make you come?
- It was… It was like last time - she admitted.
That is to say: yes, damn yesss! He made me cum, he made me cum multiple times. He made me cum like a crazy. He made me loose my control. He made me squirt. He made me squirt and I could not stop it. I squirted so much that my juices could not be distinguished from the gel, which he used for the ultrasound. Whoa, it has been great, but it has been so embarrassing as well!

But she didn’t say all that. She just frowned, her eyes still shut, like if her fantasy was living those events once more.
- It was like last time, but …- she started stroking herself at higher peace. - … but Doctor was teaching him how to perform the test.
At these words Linda almost came.
I could not let it happen! No! It was too early. It would have been a disaster!
So I moved her hand from her pussy over her naked belly, for a little rest.
It was just in time!

- Did you complain for his unprofessional behavior?
- No, I didn’t. I was so embarrassed… I was the one misbehaving!
There were still wrinkles on her forehead.
- Doctor asked me if I minded if his colleague repeated the exam. It was for training purposes, he said… so I told him that I didn’t mind.
- And how was the trainee? Was he nice as well?
- Oh, yes, he was… he was even better than doctor.
Although her eyes were still shut, she rose her eyebrows in a self-explanatory way.
- I bet he was better… And… Did you allow him to touch you with his fingers?
She opened her eyes to stare at me:
- Are you crazy? I don’t do these things!

“Yeah, of course you don’t - I thought ironically - as if it didn’t happen last year.
We were back five squares: it was time to put her hand again on her pussy, and unleash her urge to recall any detail of that visit.
I let her take confidence with her pussy, once again. When I assessed that she was ready again I asked softly:
- And then?
- Then the intern grabbed my hand and he put it on his underpants.
- You said underpants? You mean that he had removed his pants? - I couldn’t believe it! I was so shocked that I needed a confirmation.
- I don’t know. My eyes were shut. He just put my hand on his underpants and made me feel his hard cock through them.
I was also feeling mine getting harder and harder. My instinct, my training of ages, said that it was time for me to grab it.
Silence. Her peace started rising again, mine was rising as well.
- Did they fuck you? - I couldn’t resist, my patience was over.
- No! - she said firmly - How can you think such things?
But she kept her eyes shut. I saw that frown on her forehead: she was again approaching climax.
- Did they fingered you?
She shook her head, while evidently her state of arousal was increasing.
- Did they eat your pussy?
She shook her head more violently, while biting on her lips.
- Did you at least jerk them off? - I begged
She was stroking herself furiously, I was stroking myself too.
- They were playing with something inside of me. Something with a kind of condom…A tool with a condom… I was so embarrassed… I couldn’t resist.
- A condom? A condom for what? Did they fuck you, putting on a condom?
- No! Hell no! They both came over me!

While saying this, she had a violent orgasm.
In spite of my efforts to resist, I came in my hand too.
I knew that that meant the end of the story: I had to wait a few more days to know the truth.

My thoughts

MY THOUGHTS

The morning after I could not do anything but blame myself.
I had been so patient that far! I was inches away from the truth. But I had been greedy, and greediness is always punished.
I didn’t know what that tool with a condom on was. I didn’t know whether they had impaled her as she deserved or not.
A condom. She had mentioned a condom. What did that mean?
I couldn’t find a plausible solution, which matched with her firm denial of letting them fuck her.
She was hiding me something.
I was aroused as never before. I couldn’t think anything else.
The lingerie box thing was like a far event in the past.
However, I should have enjoyed what I had heard: even if she had not taken a cock inside of her, still I had a confession that she had given an hand job to a stranger while a doctor had jerked off cumming over her. Wasn’t that enough for a wannabe cuckold?
Well, it was a lot! Proof is that I jerked off myself, while having the shower, that same morning, thinking of my Linda laying on an exam table, her feet on the stirrups, her legs obscenely spread, a cock in one hand, possibly stroking herself with her other hand, while a doctor was jerking off, spurting his cum over her belly. That was tough!
It was much more than anything she had confessed before. It was not enough, though.
From my wannabe-cuckold perspective, it is one thing to give a hand job, it is another other thing to get a stranger’s cock inside. I definitely prefer the latter one!
Besides that, I had many, many question marks crowding my miserable little brain.
Is it legal for a male gynecologist to visit without the presence of a female chaperone?
How can a doctor dare doing all that to a female patient, without the fear of being sued?
No matter how beautiful the patient is, no matter how much naïve she is, with such an unprofessional behavior he puts at risk his entire career, he seriously risks screwing up his entire life.
Unless… unless all what I heard was totally bullshit!
But it couldn’t be bullshit: Linda is not good at inventing stories. It must have really happened.

Then I had another question: if doctor acted that way, he must have had his precautions. Perhaps he had everything on a tape, to show that the patient was consensual… Perhaps.
And perhaps he was certain that the patient wanted that special care.
But Linda is not that kind of girls who dares asking.
Then, how could the doctor understand beyond reasonable doubt that she was available for dirty playing?

Well…
A devilish thought passed through my mind: the Sexy Lingerie Box!
That could be an option.
Imagine that you are a devoted wife, who wants to please your hubby’s cuckolding fantasies.
Imagine that you want to meet your doctor, and let him know at a glance that you are available for something more intimate than a visit, but you are too much shy for asking it openly.
Now, imagine that you are the doctor, and when your patient comes from behind the screen, you find - to your surprise - that she is wearing no panties (well, that’s usual) but she is still wearing stockings and a suspender belt. Wouldn’t you think that the patient is begging for some sort of intercourse?
If you were the doctor, would you step back or would you accept the offer?
It’s difficult to say!

My fantasy was travelling too far!
One thing was sure, though: I needed more investigation.

More admissions

MORE ADMISSIONS

“Patient! You need to be patient!” I was repeating to myself.

So I didn’t tease her for the next few days.
No reference to what had happened, no questions about her exam.
Only a lot of care, only a lot of attentions to her. Never been so attentive before.
Until a few days afterwards (that was yesterday night) I decided that it was time to move ahead.

When in bed, while she was reading a book, I removed my underpants, and started playing with her pussy.
I skipped the preparations entirely, and went directly to the hot spot; gently, softly, but directly to the pussy. She didn’t say a word, she didn’t make a blink; she just continued reading as if I was not there.

You can’t imagine how erotic this situation can be. Her expression is still, while she turns lazily the pages, but you feel that her pussy is reacting to your massage. Initially she is dry as a desert, you need to be cautious not to hurt her, but as soon as she starts getting moist without protesting, you know that the night is still young. It’s time for you to remove her panties: if she keeps reading, while seconding your naughty operation, that’s a confirmation that you have chosen the right night. In a few minutes she is totally wet. Then, all of a sudden, her pussy swells. She lets her book fall open over her breast; she shuts her eyes and starts moaning.

That’s when you have to place your rapier thrust.

- Did they fuck you?
My words were as sharp as a machete: she couldn’t turn me off.
- I already told you, Jesse. I don’t want to talk about it…
Her pussy was of different opinion.
I insisted:
- Did they fuck you?
- No! I told you, they came over me…
- That does not mean anything! You can still fuck a cunt, and then come over the slut, if you want - I was deliberately rude. I wanted to be like the bad policeman performing his merciless third degree.
- Did they insert their cocks inside of you?
- No! Please… I don’t want to talk - but ‘Mrs. Rascal’ did want to talk!
Meanwhile I had put one of her hands on her pussy, while removing mine: she was on her own, now. As per my plans, she continued the up and down motion which I had performed on her labia and clitoris that far.
- What did they do to you, then? Beware of telling bullshit, don’t you dare lying to me! Otherwise you’ll force me to be mean.
- He put one hand under my buttock.
- He who?
- The doctor…
- What did he do, exactly?
She stayed silent, but grabbed my left hand across my chest, and put it under her right buttock, my arm in between her legs, my palm up. I didn’t squeeze her butt, as I wished: I didn’t want to please her in any way.
- What did he do, next? - I was pressing.
- He put his other hand under my other buttock.
That required a bit more maneuvering, as I was laying at her left, and my right hand was already busy with my own cock. I was not exactly in the mood to move from such a pleasant position, but I made an effort, just for the sake of realism.
So I left my dick, I rolled over (paying attention not to hurt myself because of my stiffness), I got up on my knees, and placed my right hand under her left buttock, while my left hand was still under her butt. Both my arms were between her legs.

“H o l y c r a p !!!” My heart lost one beat.

Can you figure out my position? Try to focus on it. I hadn’t thought about it until I was positioned. But when I was on my knees, in between Linda’s spread legs, my dick pointing straight to the center of her bare pussy, both my hands under her buttocks, and her thighs resting on my arms...

Oh my god! I couldn’t believe that!

If I were the doctor, I would have been in a similar position, but standing vs kneeling.
I would have been there, in between her legs indecently spread, before a wonderful natural blonde pussy, dripping of intimate juices, swollen in desire to have a tool inside of her. I would have had bot my arms supporting her inner thighs, in such a way to prevent any attempt to clamp those beautiful pair of shapely legs. My doctor’s hands under her hips could have pulled her easily, to get her bush closer to whatever I had in between my legs.
Was the doctor naked? Had he still his pants on?
- Did he shove his dick into you? - I almost shouted in excitement.
- No! It was not his dick. It was a sort of tool, it was the ultrasound probe I think…
- You think?
- I couldn’t see it. He had put a sheet over my legs, preventing me to see what he was doing down there.
It was time to show her what I meant.
I took a deep breath; I arched my back and pulled her hips closer.
I impaled her violently.
- Did he do this to you? - I asked, while I started a slow in and out movement.
- No! No! It was a tool…
- Yes, of course, a tool with a condom on. Was he moving that tool in and out of you like I am doing?
I was trusting a bit faster.
- Yes, yess, in and out, yes… but it was a tool.
- How could he shove a tool, with both hands under your buttocks?
- I don’t know! I couldn’t see…
We were both approaching climax.
- Did you let him screw you?
No reply. She shook her head quickly, biting her lips as if she was trying to hold her orgasm back.
But it was too late.
- Yes, he fucked you!
She eventually nodded.
We both came simultaneously; my load filling her pussy as that of doctor might have done only a few days prior.

Keep up the good work Pym old boy

I feel empty inside

After telling you all that, I feel empty inside :(
I wish I could delete the whole thread...

PYM
why do you want to delete the story you got her to tell you that she had done it and that is. what you wanted allong so have fun with it now.

dana007 said:
PYM
why do you want to delete the story you got her to tell you that she had done it and that is. what you wanted allong so have fun with it now.

I would delete the story because I feel guitly.
I feel guilty for:
1. I somehow ****** her to do this
2. I told all these private details in public

And, even if what she told me is bullshit (which I doubt), I still feel guilty because she has humiliated herself inventing stories

GordonPym said:
I would delete the story because I feel guitly.
I feel guilty for:
1. I somehow ****** her to do this
2. I told all these private details in public

And, even if what she told me is bullshit (which I doubt), I still feel guilty because she has humiliated herself inventing stories

I bet she secretly enjoyed telling you (and re-living it), and she got her orgasm doing so, even if she denies (she enjoyed it).

You needed to know and she admitted he stuck his penis in her hole. You are a good Detective, so pat yourself on the back. Well done.

Saraha said:
I bet she secretly enjoyed telling you (and re-living it), and she got her orgasm doing so, even if she denies (she enjoyed it).

Indeed she enjoyed telling, and retelling, the story.
I can tell you: she enjoyed it A LOT !

However, she has always been reluctant at telling, especially when I try to start. Why is she doing so, it is something that perhaps only a woman could tell.
I have three possible explanations:

1. all what she tells me is pure fantasy, and she dislikes being pressed to tell me bullshit jut to arouse me: she would prefer if I was aroused by her and her body, rather than by her stories (but this does not explain her own arousal - besides her body arouses me a lot);

2. the story did not evolve exactly as she told me. Perhaps she would have loved feeling doctor's cock inside of her, but the story end is only a big fantasy of hers, in spite how much she wanted it. And she hates admitting such a sluttish fantasy before her beloved husband;

3. what she told me is real, and very enjoyable to her; but she hates being so evidently aroused by recalling the wild sensation of that stranger cock pumping her pussy.

Personally I am more than convinced that all what she told me is real, however there are occasions in which I suspect that she invented it, to please both me and herself.

Saraha said:
You needed to know and she admitted he stuck his penis in her hole. You are a good Detective, so pat yourself on the back. Well done.

YESS I NEEDED IT, but it will never be enough. As a matter of fact, since that evening, when she made those initial vague references about the doctor's visit, I've had only one goal: obtain conformations, distinguish reality from fantasy, understand whether she is faking or not. However, not matter how good I am as a Detective, I don't think that I will ever have an indisputable evidence that his cock made his way through her pussy (BTW: I know already that she did not get pregnant ;)).

Sounds real to me, but most females like to keep each "marriage or relationship" private to her/her partner. What she does in bed with you is just between you and her; what her and others do together in bed, is not for publication. (integrity of each relationship).

But if she is aroused, you can "ease" information out of her when she is close to orgasm and wanting to cum (but you are deliberately holding her back from the edge). I call it the "confession groove"......... and if it is vice versus, a guy makes promises or confessions (to his lady) in order to be allowed to ejaculate.

Saraha said:
...most females like to keep each "marriage or relationship" private to her/her partner. What she does in bed with you is just between you and her; what her and others do together in bed, is not for publication. (integrity of each relationship).

That's exactly why I feel guilty! Because I am making public things which are supposed to remain private. Nonetheless, telling you all the details of this story and declaring to this community that I am a (still to be confirmed :rolleyes:) cuckold, arouses me tremendously.

Saraha said:
But if she is aroused, you can "ease" information out of her when she is close to orgasm and wanting to cum (but you are deliberately holding her back from the edge). I call it the "confession groove"......... and if it is vice versus, a guy makes promises or confessions (to his lady) in order to be allowed to ejaculate.

"Confession groove", excellent metaphor, Saraha ;)
Linda never asked me the vice versus. But you gave me an idea for our next encounter, when I will be back from sea (on 7/11, I hope).

There is one more thing that makes me feel guilty.
It came to my mind while I was thinking about the view that the two doctors enjoyed, and how much arousing it must have been for them.
Her shapely legs, perhaps stockings clad, obscenely spread. Her blond pubic mound on public display. Her swollen pussy dripping a mix of ultrasound jelly, female humors and perhaps squirt, begging for a solid dick to impale.
His hands under her buttocks, to control even the slightest movement...
When doctor slid his hard cock into Linda's pussy (I assume he really did so :)) he must have cummed in seconds. I can barely imagine his immense state of arousal.
My guilt is that I don't feel that state of arousal when I am with Linda any longer, unless I fantasize of her cuckolding me.
Thta does not mean that I can't please her, no, no, no! I do can! But I need something to spice it up.
Linda still looks beautiful, but her body as such does not arouse me as it used to, and as I assume it does for other guys. That's very bad, I think :(

Important!

I was almost forgetting!
In these days, spent alone at sea, I am particularly aroused by the thought of Linda with the doctor.
(After all, that is why I started this thread.)
I’m so aroused that I am spending on it more than the usual half an hour a day…
I am masturbating at least three times a day (at least!).
Never been so horny in my life, before.
But never been so frustrated, as well!

On one hand, I imagine what the sight of her swollen blond pussy could have been for doctor, and that makes me lose my mind.
On the other hand, I have an urgent need to talk to Linda, to ask her questions, to investigate the story more deeply and try to discern what happened in reality from what is just a fantasy of hers.

“Shit!
“He fucked her!
“Shit!
“Cuckolded! That’s a one way road!
“Shit!
“My dick is as hard as a rock!
“Shit!
“It can’t be possible, not in this Country!
“Shit!
“But with such a display before him, he certainly fucked her!
“Shit!

And yesterday I was so excited that I needed to visualize the show that doctor enjoyed.
So an episode came to my mind, and decided to spend a bit more time and look for some close up pictures of Linda’s pussy, that I had shot four years ago, while travelling in Europe.

OMG, that was an experience!
I was massaging her pussy, when she started moaning louder than usual (although she is very quiet) and her pussy started panting spontaneously, spreading and squeezing rhythmically, without any apparent stimulation, as if she was being fucked by a big and invisible cock.

Something very similar to what Linda said it happened during the gyno-visit, I said to myself.
I had to find those photos!

Four years ago, like four months ago, in a few cycles of those uncontrollable spasms, a clear fluid (just a little thicker than urine), started pouring from her crack.
Four years ago, I was quick enough to take photos and, at the same time, to put a towel under her buttocks to protect the bed.
Then my instinct took control: I put my camera aside, and eventually impaled her.
What about doctor, four months ago?
I had to find those photos! And eventually I did!

I am certainly not far from truth if I state that what doctor saw was not different from the show that I captured with my camera four years ago.
Then, how could he resist sliding his cock into her, into that wonderful pussy, a pussy so excited that it was wide open even without anything inside.
No way could he resist, no matter how professional he is.
(You should have seen those photos!)

So, I am pretty sure that he really fucked her. If she squirted before him, he must have fucked her hard.
He must have fucked her even harder, because she was also giving a hand job to the other guy (the intern).
O M G !!!
But I am so frustrated that I am here, at sea, on our National Day, and I cannot touch her pussy, lick her, drive her crazy, and know more about my cuckolding experience.

Even worst, chances are that we won’t touch base on 7/11 as scheduled. Most probably I need to wait till July 15, or even later :(

- GordonPym

PS: I considered the possibility of publishing those photos of Linda’s squirting pussy here, but I believe that it would be Off Topic on a cuckolding forum like this. However, I could do an exception if there are requests…

post away

I am sure that there is great interest in seeing your wife's pussy ;)

My wife's pussy is O.T.

Lover51 said:
I am sure that there is great interest in seeing your wife's pussy ;)

You see Lover51?
Among 70+ hits on this thread after I posed the question whether posting here Linda's pussy photos was O.T. or not, you are the only one who asked for more.
I'll see if I can send them to you privately.

Cheers
- GordonPym

Frustration and your comments

GordonPym said:
[...] Never been so horny in my life, before.
But never been so frustrated, as well!

On one hand, I imagine what the sight of her swollen blond pussy could have been for doctor, and that makes me lose my mind.
On the other hand, I have an urgent need to talk to Linda, to ask her questions, to investigate the story more deeply and try to discern what happened in reality from what is just a fantasy of hers.

[...]

But I am so frustrated of being here, at sea, on our National Day, and I cannot touch her pussy, lick her, drive her crazy, and know more about my cuckolding experience.

Even worst, chances are that we won’t touch base on 7/11 as scheduled. Most probably I need to wait till July 15, or even later :(

To all:
the reason why I am posting all this stuff about Linda is because I need to vent somehow my frustration, while I am at sea.

Interacting with this community does help to relieve me. It does help a lot!
Reading your opinions, even if/when they are negative, does alleviate my need to discern the truth from the fantasy.
It's ephemeral, I know. It will never be as asking Linda directly, once more.
But for the time being, that is the best I can have.

So please, don't be selfish: do post your opinion.
Did Linda feel his cock?
1- Definitely not. It's all fantasy
2- Sincerely, she cannot tell (a-but yes he fucked her; b-but no he didn't fuck her)
3- She indeed felt his cock inside of her pussy
Add other options as you wish...

Thank you guys
- GordoPym

Yes, Gordon, I think she felt his cock in her pussy. I think the tell-tale sign was when she asked you to place your hands where the doctors hands were- at this point she was answering your questions, not dreaming up a situation on the spot. Just as you cupped her ass, you realized something too- he did it. I believe he did wrap it in a condom, and those stains on her hose were from after he ripped the condom off.

If you're feeling bold, you could take the stained hose with you on a visit to the doctor, and confront him. Ask him the details, and tell him you are a consenting husband, but not to share this with your loving wife. Of course, if he doesn't agree, there is the wee matter of his DNA (semen) staining your wife's hose, which would be hard to explain to an overview board. With luck, you may have a willing partner in your endeavor.

Have a good rest of the trip, and please- show us a pic of what the good Doctor saw.

Thank you Dedkenedy for your sound comment!

dedkenedy said:
Yes, Gordon, I think she felt his cock in her pussy. I think the tell-tale sign was when she asked you to place your hands where the doctors hands were [...]

I concur 100%

dedkenedy said:
[...]those stains on her hose were from after he ripped the condom off.

Those cum stains on her stockings (it's cum, I'm sure) may be mine :(
Of course, when I saw them the first time, my fantasy traveled fast and far away, but – sincerely speaking – I am convinced that my memory could fail: perhaps I simply don't remember, mislead by my state of arousal.
I asked Linda directly, and she firmly sustains that only me can be the owner of that dried semen.
What puzzles me is that it really doesn’t match with my sexual habits!!!
In fact, I usually come either in her hand or, if I am inside, I come… inside (no matter if it is in her pussy or in her mouth – she likes it this way :))

dedkenedy said:
If you're feeling bold, you could take the stained hose with you on a visit to the doctor, and confront him.

Of course, since I am not sure that the cum is Doctor's, it would be extremely risky to do so. No... I won't, even if the conclusion could be extremely positive for me. Thank you for the advice, anyway.

dedkenedy said:
[...] please show us a pic of what the good Doctor saw.

Two requests only, so far... Hum! I'm still convinced that it would be O.T.

I don't post much on here but I lurk a lot and I'd really like to see pics of your wife:)

As to your wife's story I'm afraid I find it hard to believe. Is there a chance she's trying to keep you happy and making it up?

Users who are viewing this thread