• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife's Lover Throat Fucking Her

• Thread starterVikingcuck
  • Start date

Vikingcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2011
Here are a few photos I have taken of my wife in the last few Months.

I can only post four at a time, so I will post some in as comments.

iffgJm.jpg

This first photo is my wife,

u9ABMt.jpg

This one is me. I wanted you to see how pathetic of a man i really am. Hell, even the guys my wife fucked with small cocks were bigger than me. All told, I can reach a maximum of 4 1/4 inches when really excited. The longest i have ever lasted from making out to cumming has been 9 minutes. I have been known to start cumming the moment my little touched her pussy.(Now you can see why my wife needs real to help her feel like a real woman.).

yT6Krt.jpg

The third photo is one of her lovers fucking her that edited for artistic reasons. purposes.

GgDbxm.jpg

I took this picture one night after her favorite lover had fucked her for about two hours. He was in a hurry because he needed to leave town. usually he spends about five hours making out and fucking her. After i walked him to his car and chatted for a few about his plans for next Month with my wife and when he expected to be back in town, I walked into the bedroom and found her fast asleep. The way she had her hands laying on her groin turned me on so much I just had to take a picture for posterity purposes.

I can only post four photos at a time, so I am adding more to the comments.

A gif I made of her

imager.php

This is a gif I made of another one of my wife's lovers plunging his cock down her throat. That was one intense session. He pounded her throat for a good twenty minutes before he moved to her pussy.

The rest of the photos I took of my wife taking a lovers cock down her throat. Not the one in the animated gif though.

I am offering them for you because I wanted you to see how big his balls are. My wife had both hands on them as she took his cock down her throat.

2LEbDs.jpg

ZmYfPs.jpg

atf8Ds.jpg

A few more of my wife and her big balled lover

I have videos of them that I have spent endless hours jerking off to.

I took these about a year ago, but they never get old.

LLx7fs.jpg

SJNaRs.jpg

4lpHKs.jpg

JQsh6s.jpg

Here is another gif I made

imager.php

I love gifs because you can take a portion of the action and share them on boards without forcing the viewer to go to another sites to see the action.

rMHKnt.jpg

This is my wife's favorite lover. He is the same one that made her feel so good she fell asleep holding her groin. (below)

RecDOs.jpg

EcU6tt.jpg

This is a gift left behind by a young guy who fucked my wife about a year ago. We met him at a party, and he came home with us for the night. He fucked my wife like a machine, and he dropped three loads in her before he ran out of energy. The next morning we learned that he had just turned 17 three days earlier, and my wife was just the third time he had ever been laid. Now I know why he had so much energy, and why the cream pies he filled her with were so thick and good tasting.

Unfortunately for him I told him that we couldn't do it again until he turned 18, he said he couldn't wait for his 18th birthday. If I am right he turns 18 in June, and my wife is very eager for him to cum by again.

So let me know what you think of my wife.

great post, love those gifs,your a lucky cuck to have a wife like her.

Yes, I am a lucky Cuck. I wish I were a true cuck though. I say that because my wife admits that she fucks other men because i want her to. If I didn't she wouldn't fuck other men. It took awhile to get her to where she is, but even today she will say no for a few Months at a time before she agrees. That is unless her favorite lover cums calling. He will stop by about once a month some times, but usually once every two or three months because he lives out of town. He is a salesman who has not had too many business reasons to come to the area lately with the economy down as it is. Here is a picture of me standing nest to him.

26OlJs.jpg

He is on the left, obviously. My dick is actually in the process of shrinking from being hard. As i said, i am lucky if it gets to 4/14 when real excited. His cock reaches 8 1/2 inches and is almost as thick. One day I measured it after he throat fucked her, and just before he pounded her pussy. The photo below is him fucking her.

Ag7jom.jpg

The next photo is one of my favorites also. In it she is having her nipple pulled up by one of her lovers teeth. It's real erotic to me. I like to think of myself as a perverted photographer who loves taking pictures of my wife getting the pleasure she cannot get from me.

Xw6WKm.jpg

The picture below was taken when she fucked the 17 year old, whom we did not know was 17 until the next morning. As I said, she is looking forward to him turning 18.

P3R0Gm.jpg

Damn! He put her to sleep! That's hot. She's very cute by the way. I'd love to have some fun with your sexy wife.

I'm enjoying your photography very much - a sexy hot-wife and a cuck husband that can take a steady picture... excellent combination.

The shot of her pulling her lover in deeper (with a handful of his ass) is very strong, and I love the nipple-pull (wishing it were my lips and teeth dealing with her).

Keep up the good work :)

A lot if the pictures don't work anymore; upload them to the actual forum instead of hotlinking? From what I can see though, hot hot hot.

Reactions: toolman2c