• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's new ankle bracelet

• Thread starterhappycuck12345
  • Start date
H

happycuck12345

My wife let me buy her a slutwife ankle bracelet yesterday. We went to a bar later and she did a lot of flirting with some guys there.
Now, she tells me that she is a slutwife.
She is obviously warming up to the idea...

Attachments

• newslutwife (Medium).jpg
    newslutwife (Medium).jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2,354
  • newslutwife2 (Medium).jpeg
    newslutwife2 (Medium).jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,765
Last edited by a moderator:
what is a wife-ankle-bracelet?

happycuck12345 said:
My wife let me buy her a slutwife ankle bracelet yesterday. We went to a bar later and she did a lot of flirting with some guys there.
Now, she tells me that she is a slutwife.
She is obviously warming up to the idea...

Im a cuckold hubby that wants to know what the meaning is with this bracelet? what does it mean the signal its sending when she´s having it on? is it a special bracelet or is it just any bracelet?
Sorry Im asking but have not seen that before and wants to learn what it means so I maybe could give my hotwife such a bracelet if it is sending some signal to the world around us here.

where else can i find some pics of your hot ass wife?

Ankle Bracelet

Ankle bracelets on the woman Can advertise her as a Hot Wife, and available for sharing. There are now special meening anklets like "BBC" "Queen of Spades" male and female sympols on them. But be careful many women just wear plain anklets as a fashion accessory. Here is a pic of my Hot Wife and her anklet,

Attachments

• Hot wife anklet.jpg
    Hot wife anklet.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,173
Flirting in bars

My wife dresses like a slut and flirts with guys in bars in front of me after introducing me as her husband. Very humiliating and sexually exciting at the same time. friendlycs@yahoo.com