• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wifes Night

• Thread starterxxjlbsxx
  • Start date

xxjlbsxx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2018
I had to go to work for a few hours and when i got back home a former coworkers car was in front of my house. When i walked inside i could hear her screaming and moaning. She was screaming "this is your pussy" "youre so much better than my husband" "fuck your *****" and things like that. I just waited on the couch for what seemed like forever when i heard her scream "cum all over my face" after a minute she walked out to me with his cum dripping off her face and told me to go get her a towel to clean up. When i handed it to her my coworker was next to her and she looked at me and said "his cock is way bigger than yours" After she cleaned up, he got dressed and she kissed him passionately goodbye right in front of me and told him "you fuck me way better than him"(me) 20170731_222357.jpg 20170731_223114.jpg avatar_1501849065880.jpg 20170731_225007.jpg Screenshot_20170802-022924.png Screenshot_20170802-022751.png Screenshot_20170802-023110.png Screenshot_20170727-021307.png

Reactions: masterofsluts and whitewife696969
Two fingers go in easy20170731_223356.jpg

I don't care for the severe humiliation aspect, but her sex is hot!
I don't want to like her, but her body is so captivating. I can't help but get excited thinking of her fucking whoever, whenever, wherever.
I'd love to have my turn with her!
Sorry, mate.

Reactions: xxjlbsxx
Nazareth said:
I don't care for the severe humiliation aspect, but her sex is hot!
I don't want to like her, but her body is so captivating. I can't help but get excited thinking of her fucking whoever, whenever, wherever.
I'd love to have my turn with her!
Sorry, mate.
She'd definitely let you as long as youve got a big dick. And shed love to tell me about it.

LOL, unfortunately or otherwise, that's where I'd fall a little short. I consider myself on the lower end of the "average" category. I'd like to think I could match the length of the cock she is sucking, but he has me beat on girth. Not by a lot, but he's definitely thicker.
However, his cock looks bigger when he is in her pussy, so I'm not sure if I'd 'qualify'.

Nazareth said:
LOL, unfortunately or otherwise, that's where I'd fall a little short. I consider myself on the lower end of the "average" category. I'd like to think I could match the length of the cock she is sucking, but he has me beat on girth. Not by a lot, but he's definitely thicker.
However, his cock looks bigger when he is in her pussy, so I'm not sure if I'd 'qualify'.
She loves girth. Thicker the better for her. Her pussys really loose and she likes to get stretched so she loves them really thick.

Reactions: Nazareth
If youre close to that guy shed probably fuck you. Hes way bigger than me. So im sure you are as well.

Reactions: Nazareth
xxjlbsxx said:
If youre close to that guy shed probably fuck you. Hes way bigger than me. So im sure you are as well.
xxjlbsxx said:
I had to go to work for a few hours and when i got back home a former coworkers car was in front of my house. When i walked inside i could hear her screaming and moaning. She was screaming "this is your pussy" "youre so much better than my husband" "fuck your *****" and things like that. I just waited on the couch for what seemed like forever when i heard her scream "cum all over my face" after a minute she walked out to me with his cum dripping off her face and told me to go get her a towel to clean up. When i handed it to her my coworker was next to her and she looked at me and said "his cock is way bigger than yours" After she cleaned up, he got dressed and she kissed him passionately goodbye right in front of me and told him "you fuck me way better than him"(me)20170731_222357.jpg 20170731_223114.jpg avatar_1501849065880.jpg 20170731_225007.jpg Screenshot_20170802-022924.png Screenshot_20170802-022751.png Screenshot_20170802-023110.png Screenshot_20170727-021307.png
Is that all the bigger his dick is ?
I'm much larger than that.

Krprice58 said:
Is that all the bigger his dick is ?
I'm much larger than that.
Thats tge main thing she wants, obviously she has to be somewhat attracted to him and he cant be a creep. How much bigger? Cause that guys like 2 or 3 of my dick

I think most guys are much larger than me 20180302_015740.jpg

Reactions: midnightfapper and Tinycuckold

Users who are viewing this thread