• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's pic-Looking to cuckold

• Thread starterjust4pleasure
  • Start date

just4pleasure

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2010
Bang my wife. Picture included-Looking to cuckold

The wifey and I have been married for over 10 yrs. I have been having recurring fantasies of seeing my wife get fucked by a big black cock. Here is a pic of my wife. She is nice and thick. I personally love big asses. We are looking for someone with 8 inches or bigger. Let me know what you think.

AZ 008.jpg

You must really have fun worshipping her bottom. She looks so delicious!

Very nice ass. I bet it'd look fantastic getting stuff with some big black cock.

Very nice arse. I'd love to fuck her in all 3 hole's.

that ass is so sweet. i'd love to lick it and stick it!!!

she need 2 cocks. maybe two guys jacking on her nice ass cover it with cum

Lovely eyes hehe

Nice hair also.

wow I would love to help with her anytime x

Your slut wife is ready for several big black cocks. Her mouth and cunt are made to be filled with several really large black cocks, she would love it, it would be the best fuck of her life. You would really love playing with her cum filled mouth and cunt after they were finished stretching them out and filling them with their cum. Make this happen, she is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread