• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wifes pics

• Thread starterstarfly
  • Start date

starfly

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2007
Here is my lovely wife.....all dressed and ready to go out... then after she returned and all ready for me to serve her with my tongue

Attachments

• Gilly (4).jpg
    Gilly (4).jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,559
  • Gilly (19).jpg
    Gilly (19).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,467
Wondreful

starfly said:
Here is my lovely wife.....all dressed and ready to go out... then after she returned and all ready for me to serve her with my tongue

Sexy wfie you have

Are there any pictures of her after she returned?

Very sexy and stunning lady! I love the body suit and how it makes her pussy readily available and the boots just set it off!

Thank you for your kind comments....she really is a sexy lady

She looks great ,,,more pleeeeaaasssssee

She is a keeper, can you share in Arkansas

starfly said:

She's very sexy. Who was the lucky man who enjoyed her between those photos? Does she have a regular lover or does she spread the joy around?

Love to see and hear more about what's going on 'way down south'. :) [NO - I'm talking the country, not her body - LOL]

LOL to the person who copied and posted her pics on Dark Cavern..... THANK YOU....it really turns me on to know of all those hung black guys looking at her and wanting to shag her....

your wife is so beautiful, more please starfly

couple more

here are a couple more.... hope you all enjoy

Attachments

• SAM_0597.jpg
    SAM_0597.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 252
  • Gill (8).jpg
    Gill (8).jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 288
Dang starfly, my dick isn't black, but it's big enough to wear that smoking hot pussy out! Thanks for posting her. Hope she's left gaping open and dripping for your pleasure!!!

thank yuo again for submitting these to the cavern.....

Starfly, your mrs is gorgeous :)

Users who are viewing this thread