• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY wife's recent escapades

• Thread startermrsexy
  • Start date

My wife is a 3 hole milf. If you fucked her, where would you cum?

• In her mouth and watch her swallow

Votes: 27 12.9%
  • Deep in her pussy.

Votes: 66 31.6%
  • In her ass.

Votes: 31 14.8%
  • I'd fuck her 3 times and cum in all of her holes!

Votes: 96 45.9%

• Total voters

mrsexy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2006
Just wanted to share with you guys some pics of our recent fun with lovers. What do you think of my wife with other men? I think it's fucking HOT!

Attachments

• P3160010a.jpg
    P3160010a.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,257
  • P3160012a.jpg
    P3160012a.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,230
  • P3160014aaa.jpg
    P3160014aaa.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,187
  • P3160018a.jpg
    P3160018a.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,438
  • P3160033aa.jpg
    P3160033aa.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,424
Reactions: ConroeHairyHotwife
mrsexy said:
Just wanted to share with you guys some pics of our recent fun with lovers. What do you think of my wife with other men? I think it's fucking HOT!

I think it's hot too. she is hot!

if she has been shared why blank out both faces. cheers

Cretinous Caveman

goosie said:
if she has been shared why blank out both faces. cheers

Gosh, you're right, why don't I just post my wife here fucking somebody elso for friends, colleagues etc to recognoize. Why don't I show her face? Let's see....because maybe the lover, or my wife, or both would not like to be recognized by judgmental people at work, home, in the neighborhood...yeah, I guess that could be it. What do you think?

Great comment on the post, really motivating for me, a true wifesharer, to show more here. :mad:

Lol goosie - open mouth, insert foot up to the knee.

Lovely photos of your sexy wife. I'll look at the poll and decide where she's going to get my donation ;)

mrsexy - some people are just morons!

I love watching other guys fuck my wife. Thanks for sharing pics of another guy fucking your sexy wife. She is very hot.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

She is stunning :D

Thanks for posting her pics.

More escapades

I love watching my wife spread her legs for other men! She totally LOVED fucking this guy and sucking his cock and I LOVED wathcing him ejaculate repeatedly inside my wife:)

Attachments

• P1000658f.jpg
    P1000658f.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 602
  • P1000659f.jpg
    P1000659f.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 544
  • P1000662smyw.jpg
    P1000662smyw.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 831
  • P1000655f.jpg
    P1000655f.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 528
  • P1000654f.jpg
    P1000654f.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 680
Reactions: JeffCA and Jong
4th

Espesially I LIKE the foto nr 4 very much. When I see MY WIFE just like that it makes me so very hard. Other mans cock inside HER and they are kissing and I can see HER BOOB(S) still, it makes me so excited. Thanks. Nice times to YOU.

It sure looks like they were both having a blast. Thanks for posting.

fantastic lady with skills!

mrsexy said:
I love watching my wife spread her legs for other men! She totally LOVED fucking this guy and sucking his cock and I LOVED wathcing him ejaculate repeatedly inside my wife:)
this boy is very younger than your wife..it s cool...please tell me the ages?

COngratulations

Great sexy hot wife, great awesome pics, I loved your posts!!
I humbly beg you :pLEASE, post some more pics of your BOMBASTIC wife!

There are few things as exciting as watching your wife fuck a stranger - thanks for sharing!

Very hott!

mrsexy said:
More escapades

Did you jack off while watching? I would.

Users who are viewing this thread