• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's sister wants to fuck me

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
My wife herself is really hot, but her sister is even hotter. Whenever I am near her, she flirts with me, and looks in to my eyes with sexual desires.

Part of the reason is, her husband is not a good man, in fact she filed a assault case against him, she doesn't live with him any more, she is staying with us for few weeks

What should I do in this situation? My wife also knows that I am attracted to her, I can so easily fuck her if I want too. My fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her sister. Should I ask my wife if this is possible?

look at her sister

bad.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, natasnaikul, Studpony and 13 others
Does anyone else have this fantasy? to fuck their wife and wife's sister together? it's a huge turnon for me. I want to be sandwiched by these beautiful babes in my bed, would love to get licked by both of them.

Reactions: natasnaikul, Studpony, bonemeal and 5 others
Yes. I’ve wanted this in the past with steady ex-girlfriends. It’s natural to want to seed them both. She looks amazing. I don’t think I’d be able to help myself from fucking her when wife is away. See how discreet she’ll be? Love to see and learn more. Love to see them both.

My sister-in-law is pretty hot. Taller and leaner than my wife. If opportunity were there, I'd fuck her. But I wouldn't jeopardize my marriage for it. If her husband wanted to fuck my wife, I'd be sure to give them the OK. If they wanted to do a family bed night that would work too.

Reactions: love2watchAsians, Capt. Ron and Nikkis
redheads said:
My wife herself is really hot, but her sister is even hotter. Whenever I am near her, she flirts with me, and looks in to my eyes with sexual desires.

Part of the reason is, her husband is not a good man, in fact she filed a assault case against him, she doesn't live with him any more, she is staying with us for few weeks

What should I do in this situation? My wife also knows that I am attracted to her, I can so easily fuck her if I want too. My fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her sister. Should I ask my wife if this is possible?

look at her sister

bad.jpg
No! Do not ask your wife. Absolutely not! Just fuck your sister-in-law. Apologize later. That's ultimately what you want. Anything else will fuck it up and you will lament the missed opportunity later. Your wife's sister isn't going to tell.
I think you are just trying to get your wife to approve of you fucking her sister. Ain't going to happen.

zippless said:
No! Do not ask your wife. Absolutely not! Just fuck your sister-in-law. Apologize later. That's ultimately what you want. Anything else will fuck it up and you will lament the missed opportunity later. Your wife's sister isn't going to tell.
I think you are just trying to get your wife to approve of you fucking her sister. Ain't going to happen.

But my ultimate fantasy is to fuck them together in a threesome, what if my wife agrees to that? she is very naughty and kinky. Once I actually pretended that I was fucking her sister, when I was fucking her. She was completely ok with that, she knows I have fantasies about her.

• Love
Reactions: Nikkis and baddy145
redheads said:
But my ultimate fantasy is to fuck them together in a threesome, what if my wife agrees to that? she is very naughty and kinky. Once I actually pretended that I was fucking her sister, when I was fucking her. She was completely ok with that, she knows I have fantasies about her.
Ok this revelation changes everything! NOT!!! If what you say is true then fuck her sister, say to your wife " You know that fantasy we had about your sister well I just fucked her". " Do you want to join in"? "I thought we talked about it and you were okay with it, so I fucked her". Fantasy is different than reality for women.
Don't give your wife the right of first refusal. She will refuse.

Reactions: luvinthewife
redheads said:
My wife herself is really hot, but her sister is even hotter. Whenever I am near her, she flirts with me, and looks in to my eyes with sexual desires. Part of the reason is, her husband is not a good man, in fact she filed a assault case against him, she doesn't live with him any more, she is staying with us for few weeks. What should I do in this situation? My wife also knows that I am attracted to her, I can so easily fuck her if I want too. My fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her sister. Should I ask my wife if this is possible?
Since your wife fucked her boss for about a year, then finally admitted that's what she was doing (as I recall you writing), then resigned from her job because she decided they didn't get along so well anymore (in order to find a new job, but she couldn't), then went back to her job after 3 weeks, where she is once again fucking her boss, presumably (although you haven't said anything about that recently), it would be reasonable for you to ask your wife what she would think about doing one or more 3-sums with you and her sister. The worst outcome would be that your wife would say "no," and it seems possible both she and her sister would consider that a good improvement to their sex lives.

As an alternative, consider the suggestion by Zipless (post no. 7, above).

Last edited:
Reactions: 69eatmore77, baddy145 and zippless
Custer Laststand said:
Since your wife fucked her boss for about a year, then finally admitted that's what she was doing (as I recall you writing), then resigned from her job because she decided they didn't get along so well anymore (in order to find a new job, but she couldn't), then went back to her job after 3 weeks, where she is once again fucking her boss, presumably (although you haven't said anything about that recently), it would be reasonable for you to ask your wife what she would think about doing one or more 3-sums with you and her sister. The worst outcome would be that your wife would say "no," and it seems possible both she and her sister would consider that a good improvement to their sex lives.

As an alternative, consider the suggestion by Zipless (post no. 7, above).
Nice pick up Custer. I wasn't aware of the wife and her boss though I felt the OP was a cuckold rather than a bull. No bull would ask his wife if he could fuck her sister. Sister, I just fucked her. Wife, I fucked her too. You might want to ask your Mama as well. Cuckolds need to grow some. LOL

Reactions: MysteryBi and baddy145
I used to fuck my sister-in-law and I almost fucked my mother-in-law.

Reactions: BILLD, Capt. Ron, 69eatmore77 and 2 others
redheads said:
But my ultimate fantasy is to fuck them [my wife and her sister] together in a threesome. What if my wife agrees to that? She is very naughty and kinky. Once I actually pretended that I was fucking her sister when I was fucking her. She was completely ok with that; she knows I have fantasies about her [sister].
What was the outcome of this, Redheads? You described an intriguing situation vis-a-vis your wife's sister — who was staying with you and your wife for a few weeks, as you said — and giving you flirty messages that she wanted to fuck you.

After describing that intriguing situation, and seeking advice from the forum, which you got, you simply dropped it and said nothing further.

Please post a follow-up and tell us what happened.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
hub2hotwifelynda said:
My wife's sister always flirted with me. When she got divorced, I was hearing from my wife that she was horny as hell. My wife eventually suggested that I hook up with her sister while my wife was going out with her boyfriend. It was amazing and eventually I had a threesome with both of them. Now, both of them cuck me. It could not be better.
So do they get together to talk about their lovers in front of you? Get any clean up duties with Sis-in-law?

Reactions: hub2hotwifelynda
No update yet, Redheads? What was the outcome of this scene, with your hot-and-sexy sister-in-law — who let you know she wanted to fuck you — living with you and your hotwife for several weeks (while being separated from her abusive husband)?

Wow. So today, it happend. Didnt have sex with her, but today she came over and I played with her hot ass and boobs. God she was so hot. I ate her ass, it tasted so good

Reactions: Custer Laststand, baddy145 and Slavemaster
Slavemaster said:
what happen tell us the details

It was a very quick one, my wife was out for 5 mins, so her sister allowed me to touch her but and eat her ass. It was a very hot moment, her ass was so yummy

Reactions: baddy145 and Slavemaster
Did you get your wife's permission to play with her sister's ass?

PhilMarlowe said:
Did you get your wife's permission to play with her sister's ass?

No. It was a very sudden thing. I just grabbed her ass and then boobs, she liked it, and I sniffed her beautiful hot ass and started eating it. I wish I had more time, 5 mins was not enough.

But now I think I can bang her anytime I want, if I get a chance.

I still haven't talked about my threesome fantasy with my wife though, hope it happens soon.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, baddy145, Battitett and 1 other person
Ask your sister-in-law if she has talked to your wife about a threesome or just extra pleasures?

Reactions: MysteryBi
PhilMarlowe said:
Ask your sister-in-law if she has talked to your wife about a threesome or just extra pleasures?

PhilMarlowe said:
Yes i will. They do discuss a lot of personal stuff. I often say to my wife that i find her sister really hot and bangable. My wife always tells her sister about it. This is how I think my sister in law got attracted to me in the first place. I wonder if my sister in law will tell her about todays incident

Reactions: baddy145
redheads said:
Yes i will. They do discuss a lot of personal stuff. I often say to my wife that i find her sister really hot and bangable. My wife always tells her sister about it. This is how I think my sister in law got attracted to me in the first place. I wonder if my sister in law will tell her about todays incident
Bad idea. Bang her first, apologies to your wife later. And no she won't otherwise she would have done it with your wife there.

Users who are viewing this thread