• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's sister wants to fuck me

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
redheads said:
My wife herself is really hot, but her sister is even hotter. Whenever I am near her, she flirts with me, and looks in to my eyes with sexual desires.

Part of the reason is, her husband is not a good man, in fact she filed a assault case against him, she doesn't live with him any more, she is staying with us for few weeks

What should I do in this situation? My wife also knows that I am attracted to her, I can so easily fuck her if I want too. My fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her sister. Should I ask my wife if this is possible?

look at her sister

bad.jpg
Dude there is no question here...JUST FUCK HER...FUCK THEM BOTH, 3SOME!

redheads said:
Wow. So today, it happend. Didnt have sex with her, but today she came over and I played with her hot ass and boobs. God she was so hot. I ate her ass, it tasted so good
Has anything happened since?

redheads said:
Wow. So today, it happend. Didnt have sex with her, but today she came over and I played with her hot ass and boobs. God she was so hot. I ate her ass, it tasted so good
Has anything happened since

redheads said:
No. It was a very sudden thing. I just grabbed her ass and then boobs, she liked it, and I sniffed her beautiful hot ass and started eating it. I wish I had more time, 5 mins was not enough.

But now I think I can bang her anytime I want, if I get a chance.

I still haven't talked about my threesome fantasy with my wife though, hope it happens soon.
This made me so wet

Reactions: Gerwin
redheads said:
It was a very sudden thing. I just grabbed [my sister-in-law's] ass and then her boobs, and she liked it. I then sniffed her beautiful hot ass and started eating it. I wish I had more time. Five minutes was not enough.
Good work. Congratulations! You're on your way.

redheads said:
But now I think I can bang her anytime I want, if I get a chance.
Go for it.

redheads said:
I still haven't talked about my threesome fantasy with my wife, though. I hope it happens soon.

Don't put the cart before the horse. Fuck your sister-in-law first, probably multiple times such that the two of you have an established sexual relationship. Your wife is working and fucking her boss, so she has plenty to do — and since she's cuckolding you, she isn't in a good position to complain about any sexual relationship you establish with her sister. Then, when you feel the time is right, bring up the possibility of a three-sum (or three-sums plural, more likely) with your wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt. Ron and zippless
Love to fuck my wife sister she has the amazing boob's 38dd cramded into s tight fitting bra. Every time we go out to family party she loves to flaunt them

redheads said:
My wife herself is really hot, but her sister is even hotter. Whenever I am near her, she flirts with me, and looks in to my eyes with sexual desires.

Part of the reason is, her husband is not a good man, in fact she filed a assault case against him, she doesn't live with him any more, she is staying with us for few weeks

What should I do in this situation? My wife also knows that I am attracted to her, I can so easily fuck her if I want too. My fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her sister. Should I ask my wife if this is possible?

look at her sister

bad.jpg
Gorgeous

redheads said:

look at her sister

bad.jpg
Yes fuck her and keep fucking her as many times as she will let you. But DO NOT tell your wife unless you are 100% sure your wife is on board or it will fuck up your marriage...and NOT in a good way. If you're not far from Toronto I will come fuck the sister or fuck the wife while you fuck sis. You're welcum ;-)

robbiewillskucku said:
I used to fuck my sister-in-law and I almost fucked my mother-in-law.
Now that is an opening to a great story.

love2watchAsians said:
I’d fuck my sister-in-law in a second if she gave me the signal. It’s my ultimate dream.
I have the same dream about my sil....

love2watchAsians said:
I’d fuck my sister-in-law in a second if she gave me the signal. It’s my ultimate dream.
Me too. My SIL is a angry feminist type with a wimpy husband. I'd love to fuck her into submission.

Reactions: HotwifeloverNJ, ckc and Subsforfun

Users who are viewing this thread