• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's young lover

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
Last night my wife invited a young man named Vic to our house. If you've read my recent posts, you will know that Vic is a friend and roommate of one of her lover's named Kurt.

Vic is inexperienced when it comes to sex, but apparently Kris enjoys his shyness and is more than happy to teach him a thing or two about making love to a woman.

I came home from work about one hour after Vic arrived, and when I entered the house I listened to the sound of them finishing up what I later learned was their second round of fucking. Kris was making a lot of noise, crying out how good Vic's cock felt inside her, and moments later I heard him groan that he couldn't hold back and was going to come. I listened as he finished shooting off inside his condom while buried deep in my wife's cunt, while she encouraged him and told him she could feel him throbbing inside her.

A few minutes later when I was downstairs I heard the two of them make their way to the bathroom to shower together. I assumed that Vic was probably done after two orgasms, but when they came out of the bathroom I went upstairs and saw them heading back to the bedroom. They were kissing gently and Kris had her hand wrapped around Vic's cock, stroking it in a backhanded motion, trying to keep it hard. I walked into the room as Vic got into bed. My wife smiled at me and said "Hi honey", before she turned her attention to her lover's semi-hard penis. She spent the next ten minutes licking his balls and planting kisses all over his cock, and it started to grow a bit longer and harder. He whispered to her " This feels so good....... I want you to make me come." She continued to work on his cock, noisily licking and sucking on it. I was a bit surprised she spent so much time pleasuring him with her mouth. After all, I expect her lovers to provide her with sexual satisfaction by fucking her and making her come, so it is always upsetting to watch her giving the guys pleasure this way.

Finally after about ten more minutes Vic started breathing faster and with a loud moan he lifted his head up off the pillow and looked down at my wife, who was now rapidly pumping his big dick urging him to shoot his load for her. His first burst of come shot high into the air and landed on his face causing my wife to laugh with delight. Vic kept groaning "Oh yeah...oh yeah" over and over as he finished squirting all over his stomach. Kris squeezed all the jism out of his softening prick and was smiling up at him, quite pleased with herself.

I went to the guest bedroom knowing they would need some time to relax before Vic went home. They ended up dozing off and by the time Vic left I was fast asleep. I woke up around 4am with a raging hard-on, so before going to bed I went to the bathroom and beat off to a strong climax thinking about my pretty wife making her young lover come all over himself earlier that night.

What you have described is the fantasy of so many husbands! I believe any "normal" husband would like for his wife to be fucked by a younger guy, and it would be even better if he were there to watch.

I have never watched a younger guy fuck my wife, but I have watched a few older ones. And I love talking with the guys who have just finished fucking her, even if I was not there. Her first husband has fucked her a few times since she and I married, and he always calls me right after and gives me all the details.

And guess what I am doing while he talks!

I found a young man who also was better endowed and better skilled than I to be my wifes lover (after 14 years of marriage). She is giddy in lust/love with him even though he is black which wasn't her preference (but now can't imagine anything else!) He even makes her squirt (never had before).
Sometimes you get more than you bargained for!

Vic stopped by to visit my wife yesterday while I was at work. She called me and asked if it was OK, and I told her to have a good time.

When I got home I pressed her for details and she was more than happy to tell me about a new experience they shared. After fucking until they both came, Kris told me that her young lover started asking her if she masturbated often and if she used any sex toys to get off. She took her vibrator out of the nightstand and Vic explained how he wanted to see her play with herself.

I could hardly believe my wife would do this, but she said that it seemed very natural at the time. As she moved her vibrator in and out of her twat, Vic was eagerly watching her and he started stroking his dick. Kris told me she reached orgasm after five minutes or so, and when she climaxed, Vic moved closer to her and started really pulling on his dick until he made himself come. She described how Vic squirted his cream all over her tummy while she was still shivering with her own orgasm.

I guess it is very true that a horny wife will do things with a lover that she would never try with her husband.

Users who are viewing this thread