• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Young Latina Wife's First BBC PT 1 (A Very True Story)

• Thread startersdcpldt
  • Start date

sdcpldt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2006
Ok, this may sound just like the stereo-typical things that go on with relationships, and relationships involving other parties such as black men, black men having relationships with married women, girlfriends, fiancées and others. Well it seems that, what is going on today with my wife and I is a result of a past experience involving another party which happened to be a black man. It seems that what had happened twelve years before, has kind of resurfaced in a kind of round about way.
It was about twelve years ago, I was twenty-two and my wife of just about one year was twenty-one. We had gone out on a Saturday night hitting a couple of spots, having drinks getting a pretty good buzz in the process. We headed home stopping for gas on the way. My wife was half ********** in the front seat with it positioned all the way back laying to the side a little. Her skirt had hiked up enough for me to see her sexy little lacy and sheer panties and if you were to pass by her side of the car you would be able to get an even better shot. Just then this black guy passes right by her side looked to his left and saw just that. He did a small double take and then noticed me pouring gas and kind of gave a grin, kind of like he just got caught.
I smiled and said it’s all good waving him off. He paused for a moments longer staring down between my wife’s legs. I knew that he little sheer panties were not covering much at all and for sure were ******** a little more than just a panty shot. The guy then saying to me in a somewhat low voice “god dam she is fine!” I just smiled and said yes she is. He tried to have a conversation with my all the while staring down between my wife’s legs. He asked if she was my girl and I said yes my wife. I asked what he was up to that night. He said he was heading home a few blocks away. Then being pretty buzzed, I offered him a ride. He said hell yeah and jumped in on my side. I got in and my wife still had not noticed the black man in the back seat. We had not even left the gas station before he asked quietly if he could maybe get a little feel on my wife’s small tits a little. I was kind of caught by surprise.
I thought a second and said sure just a little. He then reached over and began to rub her tits on the outside of her top then in seconds slipping his hand inside of her top. That is when my wife started to come to and noticed the black man with his hand inside her top feeling on her small breast. She looked at him then at me and I just said “its ok baby, he is a friend of mine and I told him it was ok if he got a little touch and feel on you boobs for a second. He then spoke to her and began to tell her how beautiful she was and what a nice body she had. She just kind of gave me a look and then just laid there. She closed her eyes all the while some strange black man was feeling and rubbing on her tits.
I headed down the street and pulled over a block later next to a church. The guy then moved his hand down between her legs to rub her over her panties, feeling the shape of her pussy and then quickly sliding his hand inside her panties. My wife then positioned her head up a little looking at me. I just nodded to her and said I told him it was ok to touch your body a little bit. She looked at me and I could tell he was trying to slip his fingers inside of her judging by the way she moved her hips to the side. I put my hand on her leg and moved her leg over giving the guy a little bit better access. She had her left arm up over her head when I noticed the guy holding her hand and then moving it towards him and onto his crotch. She looked at me and I just gave her a nod and she continued to let him move her hand onto his crotch. I was only a moment before the guy had his cock out and positioned my wife’s hand onto it.
The guy then moved his torso and positioned his cock closer to her face. Then I could now see what my wife was holding onto. The guy was big. He must have been at least nine to ten inches long and really, really thick. She kind of moved her head back to look at me and I just watched not doing anything as she began to try and examine the guy’s fat black cock. She then looked at me and then up at him and then looked at his cock again and gave it a few kisses on his tip and then taking the head of his cock into her mouth then a little more but not much being that she could only get a few more inches in altogether. She stroked his cock and began to suck him more diligently getting more into it and appearing to be enjoying it a little but really putting in some effort.
The guy had my wife’s panties pulled to the side and had one finger buried inside her pussy. This went on for a little while longer when my wife stopped and said her neck was starting to get sore from the awkward position. I told her to get up on her knees in the front seat to better accommodate our friend. My wife was on her knees in the front seat getting right back at it as I could not believe how much effort my wife was putting into sucking this strange black guy’s cock. I was trying to figure out what and why she was doing what she what she was me feeling a little insecure. The problem was now that she was pretty high up in the front seat and her ass would be easily seen if a car would pass by. I suggested that she climb into the back seat and suck him back there. So she climbed into the back seat sat down next to him and moved her head back into his lap taking his cock back inside her mouth. Now she was really getting into sucking it moving her hand up and down his shaft trying to get as much of him as she could into her mouth.
The guy then said “dam your little Latina wife is giving the best head and god dam she has the nicest lips and knows what she is doing. Dam you can suck some cock” You ever suck a black man before he asked. She just moved her head in a “no manner” with a mumbled no answer. He then asked what she thought of sucking a black cock then asked if she liked it. Do you like sucking black for the first time you little Mexican slut. She did not answer at first and then a moment later took his cock out of her mouth and said yeah kind of I guess, yes, its different I guess she said then going back to what she had been doing before, sucking his cock as of she was in love with it. I think your young little Mexican wife here has taking a liking sucking black cock haven’t you honey he asked. She took a breath and said I don’t know, maybe I guess. How old are you baby. She stopped and said twenty and then corrected with twenty-one right after. Dam you are a youngster huh. Listen here baby, how would you like to feel what it is like to have a black cock inside you? She immediately mumbles no moving her head stopping and saying let me finish sucking you. The she did something that was a bit of shock to me. She took his cock out of her mouth a second time and said “no way, I don’t think I could, you are way too thick no just too big”. Common, just give it a little try and if it does not want to fit then we will stop. She looked up and smiled and said I really don’t think so. Do you want to at least give it a try? Be honest. My wife stopped sucking his cock and looked up at me still stroking him. I looked at her and she paused for a moment and asked me if I wanted her to. I did not know what to say only if you want to is all that came out of my mouth. Kind of stunned she was actually considering trying to put his fat cock inside her. Do we have any condoms she asked? I reached over grabbed one out of the glove box and handed it to her. She tried to get it on him and went through two before handing it to the guy to put it on himself. He wrestled with it for a moment getting it on. The guy then began to position my wife so that she facing him straddled over his cock.
At this time he had taken her top off so she was pretty much completely naked and was trying position his cock and move down on it at the same time. She was not giving up and kept trying to get his cock inside of her. After a while I would hear her say things like it was not going to work as they attempted to get him inside of her and then saying a few moments later “oh shit” I can’t not that fast. It took a while before she even managed to get a little bit inside of her, maybe only a couple of inches. She started to move up and down on his cock more and a little more, a little at a time, trying to move further down each time and picking up the pace a little bit. It seemed that she could only get about half to maybe not even three quarters of his cock inside her before he was bottoming out inside her. My wife the whole time saying things like oh god no it won’t it won’t, no, go any deeeeeper then oh god slower, slower, slower when in fact she was the one controlling how deep and fast his cock would move in and out of her. She had me in awe, there were no words to describe what I was watching happen right before my eyes, I was in complete shock. It was a few moment later, she began to pick up the pace trying to force his cock deeper inside of her. The guy with his hands on her hips began pulling her hips downward into him trying to get as much of himself inside my wife when she kind of gave a yelp and said it cant go any more, your all the way, your too deep inside me I cant take any more if it, then watching as he then tense up and kind of strain and say “fuck”. I could tell that he was Cumming. He did not move for a second and paused for a second holding her hips and him trying to move her to the side to dismount him. She said slow, slow, slow then a moment later she was sitting next to him in the back seat looking a little dazed not quite grasping what she had just been doing or just had done. The guy then said “dam baby you just made my year, you are so god dam beautiful”.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
How do I edit my post? I would like it be a bit more reader friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread