My young wife and her lovers!!

• Thread starterSilver Birch
  • Start date

Silver Birch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2006
My first experience of being a cuck happened 8 years ago when my wife was 20. We had always fantasised about other guys fucking her but it always seemed to be her telling me that she wanted the same guy and as she told me his name she would become wetter and wetter. One night whilst I was out and my wife was at home I bumped into this guy, who was a friend of ours mutually and after a few drinks I half jokingly said to him that my wife would love to fuck him so come back with me tonight for some fun!! At the end of the night we both got into a taxi and headed for my house. When we got back my wife was in bed and so I poured my friend a drink and went into the bedroom to wake my wife and whispered to her that I had a surprise in the living room for her, Andy was here!! About 5 mins later she entered the room and slipped of her dressing gown to reveal she was wearing a sexy fishnet body top and sat beside me on the couch. I gave her a kiss and then beckoned my friend to move over to her. As he moved over I distanced myself slightly and watched them start to kiss. He then moved his hand down to her shaven pussy and started to play with my wifes pussy as i watched in awe. He was much better looking than me and I knew my wife had wanted him for ages. As he played with her pussy she looked into my eyes with a 'Thankyou' look on her face. She then led him into our bedroom as I followed and roughly threw her onto our bed, stripped himself and started to fuck my wife on top of her. I was watching in total awe of her new playmate and found myself blurting out "Fill her with your cum". He didn't last long until he blew his hot load into my young wifes pussy. She then got onto all fours and beckoned me to "take my turn". I undressed and put my cock into my used wife as all our friends cum was starting to slowly trickle out. As his cock was bigger than mine barely felt her pussy, it was so warm, wet and used. I started to fuck her as she cleaned our friend up by sucking her juices from his cocked as i serviced her from the rear. I lasted about 2 mins and shot my cum inside her already filled hole. As i came and started to realise what had happened I felt a bit sick and remorseful. At this point my wife turned round, looked at me and said "Now fuck off, i want some real fun". I couldn't believe what she was doing but dutifully I left the bedroom and went next door in the spare room and got into bed. I could hear everything that was going on in the next room My wife was screaming his name and asking him to "Fuck her and show her what he was made of", i also heard some playful screams as her new lover was playfully biting her and using her. After an hour or so of listening I went back into the room and my wife was riding cowgirl on top of our friend, as i walked in he was shooting another load into my wifes unprotected pussy. At this point they finished there sex marathon and she went and got him a drink and they got dressed. She then offered him a lift home and siad to me "i'll be back in 10 mins". I sat up in the living room as 10 minutes passed, 20, 30, 40, I found myself, not angry, but getting excited as I knew what was happening in our new car. She finally got back an hour and half later and told me that she couldn't resist it and they had fucked in our car and he had put another load inside her. I just kissed her as if to say "Its ok" and took her into the bedroom. She stripped naked once again and I just looked at her in a wat I hadn't seen her before. She looked so sexy and used i lay her down and began to lick her pussy. She tried to push my head awat at first saying "No, don't you know whats in there", I looked at her and started to eat away at her soaked, cum filled pussy hole. She could sense my humiliation and excitement and came all over my tongue, she was mega sensative now and I had to wait a few minutes before I gave her her final cum load of the night, her 6th in total ( 2 of mine, 4 of her lovers), all inside her unprotected hole.
Since that night my wife has taken other mens cocks and embarked on a 2 year affair with a man 10 years her senior. It is now over, i think, but I knew at the time what was happening and I loved the humiliation of taking her already fucked pussy. She wouldn't let me ejaculate inside her but she did her lover, every time they made love. She is not taking any birth control so I can only assume that my wife wanted to be impregnated by this man. She is so precious to me though that i would never leave her no matter what she does to me. I always thought I was a swinger but it occured to me one day that I was never thinking of the pleasure that another lady could give me. My thoughts and fantasies always came back to watching my hot young wife (and she is guys, size 10, tanned, fit and gets attention wherever we go) with other men or thinking about other men using her. Guess that is when I knew what our relationship is!!! Thanks for reading.

HotLezli4.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
You wrote: Thanks for reading . I write: Thanks for writing and posting your story. And a picture of a georgous, shaved peach. Inviting.

very hot story so who is she fucking now does your friend still do her

Some pics of me checking her out, admiring the cream pie her lover has just deposited. Me next!!! Would love some feedback and comments!!

Lezli1.jpg Lezli2.jpg Lezli3.jpg Lezli4.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Cute little butt hole!

What a cute little butt hole your wife has! That is where I would focus most of my attention. I love to eat a women's (or a man's) ass and usually do util they make me stop.

Siver Birch From what I can See

Your wife is a beauty. What a fine looking pussy. You can tell she is getting a copious amount of cock and some have some good size to them.You should be in a state of joy. For her, go for it girl you are some hot looking pussy. Let us hear from You and tell us some hot shit. Thanks Both okdeacon

your wife has a hot cunt, I want some!

I would focus my attention on that cute butt hole myself. Does she let her lovers user her asshole and require you clean here there too?

Your story is incredibly similar to my own. Good luck with everything Im sure you are going to have a great life together !

Maury

Go away asshole