• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My young wife

• Thread starterqueen&joker
  • Start date

queen&joker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2010
Here is one of my 23 year old wife. She told me the other night about her recent MFM fun she had a couple weeks ago and LOVED it. I definately dont have to convince her to like this lifestyle :)

Let me know what you think!

look foward to see some nice of picture of her...

Here is the picture!

Mac- She went to have a few drinks with a girl-friend at a house her 2 guy friends live at. I guess her girlfriend had to leave suddenly and my wifey took the initiative and asked the 2 if they wanted to fuck. They took turns spit-roasting her for about 2 hours. She said she looked in the mirror afterwards and saw her cum covered face and chest, with her hair all over and "was the happiest girl ever"!

Attachments

• cr89.jpg
    cr89.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 506
Nice fat ass

queen&joker said:
Here is the picture!

Mac- She went to have a few drinks with a girl-friend at a house her 2 guy friends live at. I guess her girlfriend had to leave suddenly and my wifey took the initiative and asked the 2 if they wanted to fuck. They took turns spit-roasting her for about 2 hours. She said she looked in the mirror afterwards and saw her cum covered face and chest, with her hair all over and "was the happiest girl ever"!
great ass... how about some from front?

Users who are viewing this thread