• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my young wife,

• Thread starterjustbeencucked
  • Start date
great feed back, hope to be cucked soon

I know its been awhile. but hopefully she will do it again soon this week.

She seems so innocent and demure in her pictures which is what makes this whole scene incredibly hot!!! Can't wait to hear more details!

Rodney1 said:
She looks innocent but is likely a ***** underneath. Let's see some doggy style pics with her looking back over her shoulder.

Good idea...

Yeah, it won't be long if his story is on the level. She looks like the type of ***** that will quickly graduate to gang bangs. We need some picks of her all creampied.

Great story. Super cute wife and I can't imagine how beautiful her "yes" text was. Awesome, man

Excellent thread. I love hearing about the first time a wife or gf cuckolds her hubby. Looking forward to updates.

She out with her fuck buddy. :) Hopefully I'll have a great update later today guys. I've been waiting for awhile for this.

justbeencucked said:
She out with her fuck buddy. :) Hopefully I'll have a great update later today guys. I've been waiting for awhile for this.

Pretty hot any more updates? Show us a picture of her sexy pussy

Rodney1 said:
Yeah, it won't be long if his story is on the level. She looks like the type of ***** that will quickly graduate to gang bangs. We need some picks of her all creampied.

Are you saying that a cuck and a bull are not enough for her anymore - that she needs sex orgies twice a week?

Sadly nothing new has happened. Just a one cuck show so far. But a new pic, with her new hair.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 838
she looks so innocent...this is one of the hottest stories yet.

wow wow wow, she is quite the hotwife!

justbeencucked said:
Sadly nothing new has happened. Just a one cuck show so far. But a new pic, with her new hair.

Is she your wife or gf? Does the guy know she's taken?

you got one innocent looking white chic. freak too? I like it. Thanks for sharing and please don't hesitate to keep your thread going. Post more pics of her doing normal stuff too. Makes her sluttyness even better!!

she is my wife and yes he knows she is married, but he has never met me. I'll try posting more often to.

Shes Smoking Man

justbeencucked said:
she is my wife and yes he knows she is married, but he has never met me. I'll try posting more often to.

Please do for you have a one in a million sexy beautiful little hot wife. She also loves you very much. Just wait and see, she will get into it big time =, just for you. She will also start enyoying it very much as she will realize that she is making two men very happy and having a hot time herself. You are one lucky dude. Take good care of her for she is a treasure. Best Wishes You Two. ps how about a photo of her sweet little pussy when she gets home from her next time. :eek::p:Dokdeacon

Anyone have any questions, I don't have any great update yet. and it will be awhile before i get a pussy pic sorry guys.

justbeencucked said:
Anyone have any questions, I don't have any great update yet. and it will be awhile before i get a pussy pic sorry guys.

The mind is in charge and the body obeys (if it can), so I like to hear/read about the EMOTIONAL FEELINGS inside a cuckold's head, as well as his INTENTIONS. I like a man to share his secret feelings/desires so I can tune in with what his wishes are craving to manifest.

Updates?

So, haven't heard from you in a while. What's going on? The wife still seeing he friend?

Users who are viewing this thread