• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My young wife

• Thread starterstinger00
  • Start date

stinger00

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2013
Guys tell me what you wanna do to her. Or See my wife do?

IMG_2178.jpg IMG_1916.jpg gggggggg.jpg

Reactions: joost
She has beautiful hair and a lovely ass.

How old is she.? I want to know if she is open to be with a black man.???

hey guys

She is 26, She has been with a black man before in college.
she dose not know she is posted on a cuckold site. But she dose know that ive shared her pics.

tell me more of what you think of her

She is hot n sexy.

Couple more pics... tell me what you think

IMG_2169xxx.jpg IMG_2301.jpg sasss.jpg

Would love to penetrate her white ass with my thick rod and jizz on her cute face !

I'd love to watch her eat my wife's pussy while I fuck her cunt and ass doggy style! She would look so very lovely being gang banged with cum running out of all three of her fuck holes and covering her cute face and lovely tits!

The slutiest girl here... I would tie her to the bed and then enjoy all night wqith dirty games... Bull Vlad

Damn ur wife is sexy and looks so damn good in those outfits!

Love that ass! I'd yank those panties down, bend her over the counter and take her from behind. Girl looks like she'd love it too.

loving all the comments

I really wanna see her blow 2 bbc in front of me. I not sure how to set that kinda thing up

P0004658.jpg IMG_2156.jpg IMG_1928.jpg

Super sexy

do you have anymore that you would like to trade

Wow... Very nice!

stinger00 said:
loving all the comments

I really wanna see her blow 2 bbc in front of me. I not sure how to set that kinda thing up

Contact Searcher308 on here, he can set it all up for you.

she's born 2 serve a black cock

Loving all the comments

I really hope to see her with other men soon. we have talked about it.

a couple more pics

IMG_2186.jpg IMG_1909.jpg ME!!!!.jpg

stinger00 said:
hey guys

She is 26, She has been with a black man before in college.
she dose not know she is posted on a cuckold site. But she dose know that ive shared her pics.

tell me more of what you think of her

When she was with that black man...did he fuck her in the ass.? Is she open for anal sex.?

She was with them in college. She has said she had one black cock and n her ass before.

MacNfries said:
stinger00, she needs her pussy "stretched out" with a nice large cock; fucked hard. Unfortunately I won't lie, I'm not huge, in fact a bit below average in length ... :(, but I'm thick, and my wife says I eat pussy better than anyone she's ever had. ;)

Hopefully you're giving her all she needs, but if not, sooner or later I imagine she'll go hunting for it. Wish it was me ... I'd love spending a weekend pounding that twat.

Don't mean to hijack this thread but Mack but I'm thick, :rolleyes: ha ha. wifey talk for where did it go? " Oh ya baby you may not be big but you are THICK". " Give me you're thick cock and make it hurt".
my wife says I eat pussy better than anyone she's ever had. ;) What wife wouldn't say that even if it wasn't true.
"He tries to compensate"
Sorry Mack

Users who are viewing this thread