• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My young wife

• Thread starterstinger00
  • Start date
stinger ............. ask her if she likes "sandwiches"

blizzard said:
stinger ............. ask her if she likes "sandwiches"

she has had a "sandwich" before... she also knows what "skiing" is too

Is she into anal sex...?
How manny time you fuck this slut per week.!?

Very nice pics

Great stuff man,

want a tribute?

Very sexy lady, proud of her body, and confident. What more could a man ask?

thanks for all the comments ... Yes she is into anal... I've been trying to get her to go out to the black club in town with one of her gf hopping they will pick her up...

a few more pics...

IMG_2299.jpg IMG_2264jj.jpg IMG_1910.jpg

Reactions: joost
I have GOT to see her topless and riding cock. She has the fittest sexiest body i've seen on here in a long time. She needs to get fucked 24 hours a day like a slut. She should be out every night getting her pussy stretched bareback risking pregnancy

I'd love to bang that pussy all night!

Ditto that, this chick has an outstanding bod -- would love to pound that all over!!!

Any pics of her nude and riding cock? :)

few more pics...

IMG_1926.jpg IMG_2311.jpg DSC01535.jpg

Reactions: joost
mmmm I do like this slut...can we ask you when you planning to get this slut fucked by others.?

She just oozes sexuality can almost smell that wonderful body

stinger00 said:
thanks for all the comments ... Yes she is into anal... I've been trying to get her to go out to the black club in town with one of her gf hopping they will pick her up...

Would she like that?

why don't you make it her "assignment" ? ;)

Ballspanking said:
Would she like that?

why don't you make it her "assignment" ? ;)

I told her i want her to send me a pic of her sucking another mans cock. would that be a good "assignment" to start?

Sounds good to me, but what did she respond? ;)

stinger00 said:
I told her i want her to send me a pic of her sucking another mans cock. would that be a good "assignment" to start?

That is an perfect assignment :) what is she sayin about this .???

Also can you tell us how manny times you fuck her per week...I told you if you fuck her once a month and only for 2-3 min she will look for other man...try this as an assignment for you...
Also you have any pictures with her taking your cock up her asshols.?!?

Oh man, that is one lovely girl. She would make the best A grade ***** on earth. Would love to bend her over, spank her beautiful ass till it is red. Then grab her from behind and fuck her in front of mirror in the ass, while my fingers would explore her pussy. The other hand would fondle and grope her breasts hard. Would love to fuck her till she is totally spent.. I think i could find some use for those nice handcuffs, too.

Wow. She is stunning! Love to eat her ass and pussy. I would love to see that beautiful ass sliding up and down my pole. Don't worry, I would be a gentleman and give her a nice cream pie for dessert. Good job man!

Users who are viewing this thread