• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My *****

• Thread starterFuzz Buster
  • Start date

What would you like to do best?

• Have her suck your Dick?

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Fuck her Pussy sore?

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Lick her Asshole?

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Pump her full of Jizz?

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters

Fuzz Buster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 17, 2010
Just was wanting to know what you would you like to do to her? And if i should let her get pregnant by another guy?

Attachments

• Sexy A.jpg
    Sexy A.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 833
  • Sexy A 2.jpg
    Sexy A 2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 625
  • Sexy A 3.jpg
    Sexy A 3.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 891
  • Sexy A 4.jpg
    Sexy A 4.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 517
Leave comments, and your thoughts on her.

Would love to see someone cum on her and post pic.

Dood, if you are in Florida I would gladly do the baby making honors.

Hello

She is so cute and innocent looking. But I beleive she would like to fuck other men without protection. So I would enclorage her to flirt with some bikers at a bar and let them put her on the pool table and repeatedly fill her hot pussy with jizz. All those coccks, someone will get her pregnant.

wifepleaser2007

Update

Ok my wifey gave me permission to post new pictures. This was on Halloween night, just on our way out the door. Also i've put up a few more pictures from back in April on my profile along with theses in the Wifey Album. So let us know what you think. We both love talking and hearing from bulls. We like to know what all you would do and how you would put me to shame. She loves amazing cocks and average ones as well. She doesn't mind small dicks. Some of the few things she tells me is that i'm gonna show the bulls respect by cleaning up there mess and i will go in and flush there piss from the toilet. By doing this act it shows on my part a great deal of respect, appreciation and acceptance for the bulls. And if she takes the notion to let her bulls or anyone piss on her and in her hair and she leaves it in and on her to dry and she reeks of stinking piss. That i am to deal with it and accept it for it's part of the respecting and accepting process. So, tell us how you would ravish my baby and turn me into a lowly cuck.

XoxoXOxOxoX from the Wifey.

Attachments

• Sexy A 13.jpg
    Sexy A 13.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Sexy A 14.jpg
    Sexy A 14.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Sexy A 15.jpg
    Sexy A 15.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Sexy A 16.jpg