• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MyAfricanSlutwife

• Thread starterleander99
  • Start date
Looks like he fucked her as she deserves. Shame on you for letting another man fuck your wife. :D Next time you should guide his cock into her and clean her up after he is done.

Bwc

I'd love to fuck her senseless and my cock is way bigger that that silly boy toy. Where you at?

We are in Europe. And she told me she wants to have more fun in the year 2013!

She lookes hot! Hope she will get all the fun she deserves! Were in europe are you located?

where in europe, leander ??

We live in the South-West of The Netherlands.

Very hot pictures.
Er volgen meer sessie's dit jaar begrijp ik.
Lucky you

Yes for sure, more session will follow this year.
AndI would love to find a good bull for her in The Netherlands!

Moving to the netherlands lol

Nice compliment. If you do please let me know...

The expression is 'once you go black - you'll never go back'. For me she wasn't any better or worse than any other woman, of any color or ethnicity. Of course black men are a generally a different size story.

Very nice ; I'm a white guy who's been cuckolded many times by Black women over the years , both with Black men as well as other white guys. For some reason , it seems more exciting when the other guy is white , maybe because of the "exotic" aspect - I figure he probably hasn't been with a lot of Black women before. Any time you think that the sex the guy fucking your wife or girlfriend is the best he's ever had , it increases the level of eroticism exponentially , in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread