• ear plugs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mmm4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 13, 2006
www.imagefap.com
I've got this fantasy through which you can sneak your wicked fantasies into my imagination: The mystery bag.

In my coat's pocket I happen to find a small note clipped to a ticket. Left Baggage secure luggage storage. Must be a mistake. How did this get here? I check my coat but it is mine all right, so someone must have slipped this in on purpose. The note says with the ticket I can retrieve a trolley bag that will daunt me. I am free to either throw the ticket away, or go to the railway station to fetch the trolley and then still decide to put it back or take it with me and consider it's challenge. Storage is prepaid for a month and I can call Left Baggage to have it shipped and delivered wherever I want.
Ooh! Mysterious! And unsettling...
Shy as I am I just keep staring at the note and the storage ticket. Start to blush and wonder why this suddenly weakens my knees and tickles my belly...

... author of the note and the travelling bag, you pack the things of your choice and write the letter I am to find on top when I open it. The letter starts with 'Simon says...' It precisely instructs me on how I am to use some of the objects, clothing, gear, map, keys or whatever things I may find inside. Whether or not I should bring the trolley or it's remaining content with me, and also where, when and in what sort of way I am to await further events or receive further instructions in due time. As much as the objects may stir my imagination, the letter reveals very little yet...

mmm4u-albums-me-picture16611-hi.jpg
mmm4u-albums-me-picture15787-a.jpg

A very imaginative idea for a thread, I'm surprised the guys haven't responded. This is the sort of thread that deserves to grow and grow.