• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nashville Black

• Thread starterequippedblk
  • Start date
Living about an hour's drive from Nashville, can you recommend a nice club in that area where IR couples are present with some frequency ? I'd like to ****** my husband to a bit of that lifestyle and perhaps turn his mind in the direction favorable to my own fantasies.

Nashville's IR Scene

Neat 'n Petite said:
Living about an hour's drive from Nashville, can you recommend a nice club in that area where IR couples are present with some frequency ? I'd like to ****** my husband to a bit of that lifestyle and perhaps turn his mind in the direction favorable to my own fantasies.

Absolutely, there are essentially two clubs in town that are both IR friendly. Menages and The Social Club are the two "hot" spots. If you are looking for guys then you want to check out Menages on a Thursday night. Saturday nights are the best nights at both clubs as far as numbers go. Here are the links for both clubs.

www.menagesclub.com

www.thesocialclub.com

Alternatively, there is a local couple who are IR friendly but IR is not the staple of what they do. They host house parties bi-monthly on Friday nights with the next party scheduled for this Friday. You can count on it being at least 3-5 black guys at every party, and sometimes an IR couple. My suggestion would be to get acquainted with this couple as they will be able to refer quality BBC. In addition, once he gets comfortable with them and the lifestyle he'll be more likely to go along with you playing with a BBC from time to time. If you'd like, I will send you their email address.

Well hope that helps out and good luck in your pursuit of IR Bliss!

Equippedblk

equippedblk@yahoo.com

You have a lovely cock,

Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Thanks

diane b said:
You have a lovely cock,

Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Thanks for the kind words doll, glad you like!

Equippedblk

Wow Love your cock!!!! Would love to service it!

ohhhh, u really have a nice cock!!!! :yumyum:

Hi

Nashville MWF 36, 5'6 155lbs looking for first real time meeting. Would like to chat.

Thanks

Thanks guys for all the nice words, really appreciated. If you are local or going to be in the area, contact me and let's see what happens.

Marital Status: Divorced
Ht: 6 ft
Wt: 185lbs
Professional, w/o dependents, can travel and/or entertain locally, D/D free yet experienced and photo friendly.

Equippedblk

equippedblk@yahoo.com

How long is your dick?

equippedblk said:
Absolutely, there are essentially two clubs in town that are both IR friendly. Menages and The Social Club are the two "hot" spots. If you are looking for guys then you want to check out Menages on a Thursday night. Saturday nights are the best nights at both clubs as far as numbers go. Here are the links for both clubs.

www.menagesclub.com

www.thesocialclub.com

Alternatively, there is a local couple who are IR friendly but IR is not the staple of what they do. They host house parties bi-monthly on Friday nights with the next party scheduled for this Friday. You can count on it being at least 3-5 black guys at every party, and sometimes an IR couple. My suggestion would be to get acquainted with this couple as they will be able to refer quality BBC. In addition, once he gets comfortable with them and the lifestyle he'll be more likely to go along with you playing with a BBC from time to time. If you'd like, I will send you their email address.

Well hope that helps out and good luck in your pursuit of IR Bliss!

Equippedblk

equippedblk@yahoo.com

Thanks for the help, but I'm afraid the two places you suggested are a little over the top for what I've got in mind, since they're both swingers clubs.

I was just thinking about a nice, up-scale dance club that caters to the public...something a little tamer, yet one where IR couples are frequently present. Nashville should have any number of candidates, but since I'm not that familiar with the night life there, I'm hesitant to just take pot-luck.

I'd like to use such an occasion as a sort of ice-breaker for my (slightly racist)husband.

I think its sweet of you to shave for us girls. For one, i hate a mouthful of hair when i am enjoying myself so much

Users who are viewing this thread