Nasty Black couple looking for hung white bull masters

• Thread starterBlkCuckHubbyBlkSlutWife
  • Start date

BlkCuckHubbyBlkSlutWife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2011
My wife and I are Christians and she's free to share her gifts with other men. She has shared the blessed body with over 20 men. I love being a cuckold. I'm one of the few black men that is cucked by white men. It gets me so hard to see her touched and penetrated by white dick. I love holding the dick as it enters her juicy black pussy. A big dicked white man can please a black woman much better than a big dick black like me. My wife shivers when that thick white meat cums in her...she said the white mans loads are hotter, thicker and bigger than mine or other blacks she has fucked. She brought home a whiteboy from TCU two weeks ago...6'3, 210, 9 inches and thicker than his forearm. She screamed when he filled her ass. I shot all over the floor watching him just drill the fuck outa her. He grabbed a fist full of my wifes hair and yanked her mouth down on that fuckpole and it just choked the shit outa her. She had tears running down her black face. I thought of all the black females that were used like that for hundreds of years. My mother said my great grandmother was gang fucked by whites and impregnated her with my grandmother who is light skinned.

Cum join the TCU bull and fuck my nigger wife Super Bowl Sunday...join the 12 white guy fuckathon on her...bareback and she ovulating...we want a mixed baby. No strings attached. She's 5'3, 40Ds-26-42...we are Christians, but worship white dick every chance we get. She's been fucked at Billy Bobs and loved it. I was tied to a chair while 4 rednecks used her. They pissed in her holes and sent us packing. She kept rubbing her pussy while I drove us home. She said she was so happy I was her hubby and that I loved watching her fuck other me. I told her she was exactly what I prayed for 5 years ago. She's got a niece that is pregnant by a white man. She's 16 and gorgeous. 36ds!
If u like sweet nigga pussy and big fucking chocolate tits with hard nipples send pics and stats to fga0185@yahoo.com. I'm Franklin Anderson

Wow, you wife sounds like a truly wonderful woman. I would love to have wife like yours to cuck me.

She's truly a blessing...she will do anything to humiliate me and get us off. She teases my dad...I'm mixed race...my dad is white with 11.5"s!!!!

That is so hot Blkcuck. I would love to fluff for her or a woman like her. I would be on my knees in a heartbeat for her. I would be licking up all the cum for her. You truly are a very lucky guy. It would be hot for your dad to fuck her good.

Please, feel free to post some pics of this lovely , hot wife.

Okay, I will buy that bridge, have any more?

Susan's Slave said:
Okay, I will buy that bridge, have any more?

:cool:haha nice call SS:D

What kind of spider was it? I was cleaning out my garage, and knocked down a picture frame. Behind it was a spider that appeared to be all black and seemed to be 5'' or 6'' long, but I wasn't that close, so it may have been bigger or smaller.