Nasty Comments for my Cheating Wife...

• Thread starterCuckWannabe NY
  • Start date

CuckWannabe NY

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2009
Ive been married for 10 years and my wife has cheated on me many times. I know its also my fault for allowing it because her promiscuity turns me on. I know she cheats often enough when she has her "Girls Night Out" with her friends but its like a "dont ask dont tell" relationship. I do like it, I guess im like a closet cuckold...
Anyway, Im tired of always hearing how beautiful, sexy, sweet, and smart she is. Id love to hear what you guys really think of her or would do with her. I want you to try and shock, humiliate, and hurt my feelings. thats why i came to the "IR Extreme" threads so I know there will be some people upset with your comments, to them I say go elsewhere, this is for the guys who love the extreme...
Let the degradation begin...!!!

Attachments

• Raw00597s.jpg
    Raw00597s.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 1,654
  • DSC01274m.jpg
    DSC01274m.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,546
  • DSC00277.jpg
    DSC00277.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,483
  • DSC01763.jpg
    DSC01763.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,040
Reactions: Bigdic
I'd fuck her up the ass then cum in her mouth.

Reactions: Focker
With a body like that it's no wonder the ***** wants real men between her legs in stead of you. Can you blame her?

Hot!

What a Hott Peice of White FuckMeat!

"White Fuck Meat"

Wow thats the hottest thing ive ever heard anyone call my wife! I wonder if she has heard anyone call her that...?

Attachments

• DSC01043s.jpg
    DSC01043s.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 611
  • DSC00246s.jpg
    DSC00246s.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 843
  • DSC00322s.jpg
    DSC00322s.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 752
bring her up to toronto so i can get some

What a beautiful white wife. Pouty lips for sucking Black cocks. And muscular legs to take the pounding from a BBC. Do you know if she's gone Black?

slap head DOWN ASS UP U HOT ASS LITTLE PUSSYED SLIT NEED S TO BE FUCK ALL THE TIME AND U KNOW IT SO IF IT TURN,S U ON TELL U LITTLE SLUT THAT AND THEN SIT DOWN AND ENJOY THE SHOW

Yeah, I love you guys but I think some of you are being way too nice to this piece of shit fuckpig bitch. She needs to be throatfucked by a roomful of huge black cocks till fucking snot and spit and tears drip all over her saggy used up tits and gets her loose ***** pussy sopping wet and ready to take some serious punishment. And I think Mark should be there to laugh and degrade the fucking cunt. I want every black bull in that room spitting on her face while she cries and begs them to stop, disgusted with herself for how much she loves being shown what a worthless slut she is. What do you think, Mark? You wanna take her out back to a mudpit and throw her in, make her as dirty outside and she is inside? I want you to put a little plastic piggy nose on her and make her oink while you facefuck her and all those big gorgeous black bulls take turns fucking her white slutcunt and filling it with sweet black cum for a nasty white pussy. Afterwards she can squat and pussyfart that hot black cum, all thirty loads of it, onto a mirror and we can mix some of it with XTC and make her snort it through a rolled up dollar bill, getting her high and slutty and ready for even more degradation.

Now cum hard for me, Mark, and tell me how you feel.

Wow now that's a hot comment! I'm picturing it all in my head and love it. It will be hard to raise the bar over that comment.

what ??? and wast good mud on this slut she will have to earn ahot load like a slut pig is supose to

She also deserves bondage and some public humiliation....

I think I want to meet taboo.

I'm right here, MissyMiss. I'd love to meet you, PM me or send an email to cdrone@hotmail.com. Let's talk.

*takes a bow*

I just deleted my response after reading Taboo's. There's no way to top it. :)

bbc in nyc

she needs a fist up in her wet slutty pussy while we force u to lick her asshole

Here's what I'd like to see.....

She fall in love with a black guy who, at first, treats her like the love of his life. As she gets more daring she introduces him to her friends, which includes a stuck up blonde bitch who you know to have a real nasty streak.

Over time her lover works on the blonde bitch and eventually he starts fucking her, first behind your wives back and then in front of her in your house. Your wife is devestated but she loves his cock so much she allows her humiliation to carry on. Her blonde riend takes great delight in relegating your cunt to second best. She makes your wife clean her cunt after sex and suck her tits during.

Her lover has a nephew who has just turned 16. He invites his nephew and their young friends to use your slag to pop their cherries. 6 of them show up, all hung like horses. They use your wife to lose their virginities. Due to their lack of experience they use every part of her body to stick their dicks. Her cunt, ass, mouth, armpits, ears, nostrils, hands, feet, tits...they pull her hair and slap her ass and tits. You wifes friend and her lover watch and encourage the 6 young studs to do what they like. Her blonde friend calls her 'fuckpig', 'runner-up' and 'loser' while your wife watches her caress her mans cut torso.

The finale is a knock at the door. Stood there is your wifes Mom, who, unbeknown to her had also been fucking her lover. Her lover tells her mom to strip and show the whole room her saggy body. Then he orders her to clean your wife of all the cum that has coated every inch of you wifes body. Mommy licks and kisses her daughter as the whole room cheers and shouts names like 'freaks' and 'sickos'. Your wifes friend joins in by twisting your wifes tits hard and fingrer fucking her mom with her sharp fingers.

Your wifes lover gets hard and deides to round things off by fucking your wife with his uncovered cock. After blowing his load in her he reveals that he had been secretly replacing her birh control pill with vitamin pills and that she is probably pregnant. He then reveals that after the birth he will be taking the kid and giving it to her hot friend - as he didn't want to ruin her perfect body, wheras he doesn't give a fuck what hapens to your wifes.

He says he expects all the possible Dads and the new Mom to be at the babies birth so they can all cheer and abuse your wife as she goes through labour....

Last edited by a moderator:
CuckWannabe NY said:
Ive been married for 10 years and my wife has cheated on me many times. I know its also my fault for allowing it because her promiscuity turns me on. I know she cheats often enough when she has her "Girls Night Out" with her friends but its like a "dont ask dont tell" relationship. I do like it, I guess im like a closet cuckold...
Anyway, Im tired of always hearing how beautiful, sexy, sweet, and smart she is. Id love to hear what you guys really think of her or would do with her. I want you to try and shock, humiliate, and hurt my feelings. thats why i came to the "IR Extreme" threads so I know there will be some people upset with your comments, to them I say go elsewhere, this is for the guys who love the extreme...
Let the degradation begin...!!!

she's loooovely :D

She must enjoy me. .. :D:D

Cheat

When you marry a real goodlooking woman other men are going to fuck your wife. That's the way it is. You need to set her up, so that the next guy she fucks is a black bull. You like it that men fuck her, I was that way with my wife. One other thing.Fuck your wife like a black guy would. Fuck her hard, fuck her in the ass.