• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nasty comments needed

• Thread starterHotgf
  • Start date

Hotgf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2014
Make fun of me for seeing my gf pics and I reveal more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 452
She is cute, nice juggs on her for a small frame. I bet your not her first! you can see she likes posing and has that twinkle in her eye...I bet she loves sex. Something you can never give her enough of. Love to see more of her cute ass...looks like a D cup too...needs to lose the top.

post that slut sucking and fucking.

Getting impaled by big fat cock and covered in spunk, she looks like she'd enjoy that

Reactions: hikawade
You bastards

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 324
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 292
Hotgf said:
You bastards

You know you love it. I want to see some hot legs.

Oh, you pathetic little pig, getting all turned on by showing around what a good fuck your girlfriend is! She's beautiful and, I hope you realize, she's a slut too. Look at her in the first pic, wearing a tight white t-shirt with no bra so her perky nipples are totally visible. And what about the other two pics? Blonde hair and an indecent silky top that exposes her soft breasts... she just wants to catch all the attention, there's no doubt!!! You just love the idea of other men wanting her, don't you? I bet if you found her making out with one of your buddies you wouldn't do a thing about it: you'd just stand there enjoying the show, while your little cock spurts right into your pants like a kid! Show us more pics of your tasty girlfriend, wimp!!!

:( :( :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 377
You need to post her topless let those puppies free. She would look hot sittin spread eagle with a had down her panties finger fucking her wet cunt.
Hotgf said:

:( ;/ :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 185
look you've posted her face now get her on here being fucked hard and that pretty face covered in jizz

Your girlfriend is extremely beautiful and she's definately a slut. And you? You're the kind of guy who goes looking for the toilet at a party,
opens the wrong door and finds her sucking the cock of a guy she just met. Isn't that right?

Not a slut, damn it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 150
Ok if she's not a slut let's make her one. How about she pounds her cunt with a nice big toy and you post a pic of her open hole leaking girl juice, extra points if it's a nice high res close up. Can ya pull that off?
Hotgf said:
Not a slut, damn it

would love to see her ass in a thong spreading her butthole

she is very hot.. bet you stroke while you read these responses. wouldn't mind an evening with her myself mmm

Not a slut? When you kiss her, haven't you ever noticed a funny taste? Your girlfriend loves sucking strangers cocks in the toilets of clubs, no wonder her sweet mouth tastes like semen!

I bet you want others to see her,see what you have...how you got lucky and made out to find a cutie like her. We wont know how little you are till we see it, so..be truthful for once, let us see your little cock and we can judge if you deserve to have her suck your cock or maybe some hot black guy or latino with a darker looking cock, something to show the contrast on her white skin. Her bikini pictures are hot, I bet she would be a thrill to kidnap while in the islands...maybe in 6 months to a year you could have her back after the locals stretch her little pussy out. You could slip your hand in her after that..might be the only way she could cum after that vacation? Or addiction? You would love it too!

She's a SLUT. You should post her locally and have about ten guys come over and fill every one of her holes with cum. Bet you would like to see that wouldn't you? A nice big cock pumping her ass while guy after guy face fucks her. Each cock cumming so fast that she wouldn't have time to swallow cum loads exploding in her mouth and running over those sweet lips until theres a puddle of cum on the floor underneath her.FUCK Yeah! Come on she deserves it...
Hotgf said:

Another one...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 194
Hotgf said:
Another one...

Finally we get to see her legs. I'd cum between them and let you lick the slut clean!

Users who are viewing this thread