• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nasty comments needed

• Thread starterHotgf
  • Start date
Well, guys, I have to tell you: the wimp showed me his beautiful girlfriend naked and she's hot! What incredible soft tits, what small perky nipples, what a perfect chunky ass... what a juicy pussy!!! I just hope someone else gets to have her because she deserves a real man and the wimp surely wouldn't mind sharing her.

He won't show us her cunt because he's afraid for us to see how used her fuck holes are. I bet she leaks from both holes from being fucked raw so many times. She's probably sucking some dudes balls dry right now too. Then he'll kiss her knowing he's sharing her bulls cum with her. Bet he gets hard just thinking about the possibilities.
Hotgf said:
Another one...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 139
Nice ass on the slut. Show us her loose holes so we know what we will be ramming our cocks in. You are probably afraid to show because she's so loose and used. She's a total slut I'm surprised there aren't permanant cum stains on her stockings from all the jizz runs out asshole and dirty cunt daily. She's probably so cum hungry that she dosen't let any of it go to waste. I'm sure she fingers her filthy holes after every load and smears every stinking hot load on her cute litte face before she licks it all off and swallows all that cunt ass and cum before taking the next one
Hotgf said:

I would love to crush her little box

Reactions: hikawade

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 105
on her back, legs spread wide apart, pussy glistening and wet please

CASPER95 said:
I bet you want others to see her,see what you have...how you got lucky and made out to find a cutie like her. We wont know how little you are till we see it, so..be truthful for once, let us see your little cock and we can judge if you deserve to have her suck your cock or maybe some hot black guy or latino with a darker looking cock, something to show the contrast on her white skin. Her bikini pictures are hot, I bet she would be a thrill to kidnap while in the islands...maybe in 6 months to a year you could have her back after the locals stretch her little pussy out. You could slip your hand in her after that..might be the only way she could cum after that vacation? Or addiction? You would love it too!
Oh my goodness, wow, you knows he's prob right babe? X

you want share her

with big cocks ofcourse

Attachments

• attachment 2.jpg
    attachment 2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 42
  • attachment 3.jpg
    attachment 3.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 47
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 41
  • profile picture.jpg
    profile picture.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 43
It'd ruin her

Aw come on your slut cold take that monster without even taking a deep breath. It's all that practice on the bedpost . I heard she took lessons from this gaped out loose cunted bitch.

http://www.*****.com/fetish/horny-amateur-babe-fucks-her-bedpost-on-cam/8240351/

Only diffirence with your loose slut is that she took it all including the square part.Before she did she lubed herself up with cup of cum she saved up from the last bukakke party she gave for the guys she met down at the jack in the crack. It smelled a little funky afterall it was a week old. She didn't give a fuck though After she worked most of it into her sloppy hole she licked the bottle clean. Hell she probably thought it was vintiage! And you wondered why there were so many milk jugs in the frig! Once she got all that old funky cum up her snatch she fisted herself good and sat down. That bed post slid up so far inside her you could see it trying to poke through her belly. So I have to disagree it most definitley wouldn't ruin her. It would just leave her begging for another for her asshole.

Still no pussy pics. I'm not surprised. Probably take a landscape camera to get the whole thing in the picture! Better call national geographic and the guinness book of world records because I think we've discoverd a gash to rival the Grand Canyon.
Hotgf said:
It'd ruin her

Users who are viewing this thread