• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Native African women

• Thread starterSlavetoebony
  • Start date
OMG now that i stopped laughing at you Josetta...what the hell does any of that have to do with anything? I forgot what i was gonna say cause damn..I am laughing again too hard at what you just wrote!

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
Alex, you will never be able to accuse me of being TOO SCARED to have a different opinion to others. A few of the guys flock together for comfort, which cracks me up.

Not every white women has the courage to act out her dream of tasting BBC, because they instinctly worry about how their family and friends will react if they find out.

I think it would be so awful to have a love life that is limited to what others think is proper. Until around 1960, Doctors claimed there was no such thing as a female orgasm. An education for a female was considered a waste of money only 70 years ago.

In parts of America even to this day, there are towns which will not allow black men to live. The Sherrif picks them up in his patrol car and takes them 30 miles out of town and puts them on a bus to another state - and says very firmly, "don't come back or you will be arrested for vagrancy".

Yet America fights wars in other countries on the pretence of promoting democracy.

We can pretend these things are not happening, but the outside world is fully aware of the double standards and the extent of the poverty in this country.

The computerised voting system disallows a high percentage of votes from the poorer people around America.

There are strong doubts in the minds of people from other countries regarding whether American astronauts got to the moon. It is such a long time since the last moon landing that it looks like America still DOES NOT HAVE the ability to get there.

There is a radiation belt between Earth and the Moon, that would fry any space traveller that passed by. It is too strong to shield a human against. How did the astronauts get by without their bodies dissolving? Was it a big conspiracy, filmed in the desert? Many scientists believe so!

Unbelievable. You need some professional help instead of a black cock, hun.

pics on topic

a few pics from the net

Attachments

• reeddance1.jpg
    reeddance1.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 712
  • negras_pelotas_Mada_34_20.jpg
    negras_pelotas_Mada_34_20.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 230
  • negras_desnudas_Mada_03_29.jpg
    negras_desnudas_Mada_03_29.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 386
  • natural_black_girls_Mada_35_29.jpg
    natural_black_girls_Mada_35_29.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 336
  • naked_african_women_Mada_34_23.jpg
    naked_african_women_Mada_34_23.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 455
pics on topic

a few more

Attachments

• MP012_09.jpg
    MP012_09.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 588
  • mujeres_africanas_desnudas_Mada_34_30.jpg
    mujeres_africanas_desnudas_Mada_34_30.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 526
  • nackte_maedchen_am_strand_Mada_35_15.jpg
    nackte_maedchen_am_strand_Mada_35_15.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 288
  • man-gave-money-to-african-girls.jpg
    man-gave-money-to-african-girls.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 656
  • Dsc00069qqq.jpg
    Dsc00069qqq.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 497
pics on topic

and a few more

Attachments

• Dsc00013ttt.jpg
    Dsc00013ttt.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 517
  • desnuda_en_la_playa_Mada_35_37.jpg
    desnuda_en_la_playa_Mada_35_37.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 335
  • chicas_negras_Mada_34_14.jpg
    chicas_negras_Mada_34_14.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 136
  • africanas_desnudas_Mada_31_22.jpg
    africanas_desnudas_Mada_31_22.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 166
Josetta - You're so right. My wife gave herself permission and w/o any argument from me and is now once again enjoying sex as she envisioned it to be.

Thank you, 5555. Love the B&W pics.

One of the photos of the Landing Module shows footprints coming towards the module, but none going away - yet the module is still in unpacked state so the astronauts haven't actually set foot on the moon yet. The photo aligns with the exact landmarks in the training Desert where it was OBVIOUSLY taken.

The photo was shown to the world as having being taken on the Moon.

Did God carry the astronaut off the module, then let him walk back making marks with his feet?

Show me some real proof that the astronauts got there, then I can become a believer.

A microwave oven can drop a plane out of the sky - a radiation belt can fry human flesh to 600 Celsius. Put your watch in the microwave for ten seconds on high, and it won't go when you take it out.

Victoria and Dan said:
I understand the new rules now. You can't post anything critical, no matter how far from the topic the thread strays. From Native African women to faked moon landings? Now thats a reach! No matter, I agree 100% with Josetta that microwave ovens are effective anti aircraft weapons and there is a little known CIA coverup that a woman using her microwave oven in Kearny, New Jersey caused the crash of flight 800 in the Atlantic. Furthermore, Josetta is absolutely correct about the moon landings because the footprints were matched to the grassy knoll in Dallas and a little known fact is that the assassin of Lincoln had exactly FOUR LETTERS in his first name and there are FOUR LETTERS in the word moon.I think that ties up the conspiracy pretty well and should please even the DC censors. Kisses to you all-Victoria
Now you get a A for this post it must of been hard.

Black women could train weak white men into the proper ways of lovemaking, but it still wouldn't turn them into awesome Bulls. But the improvement would be appreciated.

thawks, maybe the weak white men might like having close attention from a black domme

wifewatcher5555 said:

Some of these African women are lovely.

I agree Janet, their beauty is exquisite.

lets get back on track

Attachments

• blackbabeanal.jpg
    blackbabeanal.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 484
  • blackbabecumshot.jpg
    blackbabecumshot.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,087
  • blackwomanbeach2.jpg
    blackwomanbeach2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 251
we both luuuvv black women - great pics!

6inchwhtboi said:
lets get back on track

I'm not saying the middle picture at the top of this page engages in artifice, but why is her belly shown covered in a white substance (it's not for me to say what it is, but I know what it DOES NOT look like ;-) while he's wearing a seemingly intact condom?

OK, buzz-kill ... sorry.

But since the damage is done, to Josetta I ask:

What "computerised" [sic] voting system are you talking about? Where?

Joeblowme said:
It is such a long time since the last moon landing that it looks like America still DOES NOT HAVE the ability to get there.

Just because you're not prepared to drive across the country tomorrow doesn't mean you've never done it. But it doesn't matter, because you meant the last FAKED moon landing ... right?

And how many is "many scientists"? (That believe the landings were faked.) "Many" implies more than 1, but give us a ratio ... what percentage nationally, (or world-wide) would you estimate believe that? And what percentage of freaks like you believe that, in actuality, O.J. died in the desert, scraping for water in a dry stream bed. (Never mind the pictures of the Bronco chase, because we've got PROOF he died so that Elliot Gould could live. Besides, the Bronco was driven by remote control. No, that's not right ... we don't have the technology to do that.)

OK, forget all of that: Last item -- Prove to us the radiation belt you speak of can do what you say. (But don't use any data from NASA, or those ignorant scientists who fall in lock-step with them.)

Man, it sucks when the conspiracies don't mesh with each other, doesn't it Joe?

BJShredder

I asked for proof so I could become a believer of the Moon landing.

The Russians got their sputnik into orbit first, and then there was pressure on America to overtake them and land on the moon. Amreica claimed to have got on the moon several times, but that was a long time ago and they haven't tried it since the accident, even though there has been a huge growth in technology. Look how much aeroplanes have improved in 40 years.

America should have 10,000 people on the moon by now, but they are still mucking about with space stations a few miles up because that is the limit of their confidence.

Billionaire, Richard Branson, who floated around the world in a balloon, looks more likely to get to the Moon before anyone else - that would be so embarrassing for America if he did.

If America actually got men onto the moon all those years ago, it would be so easy to be having weekly flights by now. Why is this not happening?

Even the Russians gave up because they couldn't soft-land a spaceship on the moon. There were stories circulating that a lot of Russian astronauts died up in space trying to get to the moon - were they fried by the radiation Belt? The ones who went up a few miles, then came back, said at the time that they did not see God up where they went.

I want to believe - but I don't see any evidence. God is probably still waiting on the moon to propose a toast to the first men to reach there. He must be disappointed that mankind does not yet have the brains to get there yet.

She has sperm all over her belly, and the cock is not very hard if you look closely. It looks like a condom was pushed on after ejaculation, just to get a good photo shot.

That is quite a lot of sperm - some white guys only have a teaspoon at a time, so is could be hair shampoo, or several ejaculations from more than one bull ?????

If all that sperm came from one ejaculation, I would be very willing to make an appointment with the Bull myself (subject to permission to stray).

Beautiful African faces.

Attachments

• 644333.jpg
    644333.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 931929.jpg
    931929.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 972145.jpg
    972145.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 1034817.jpg
    1034817.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 67
A topmodel from Africa. I love her beautiful full lips.

Attachments

• oyin_01.jpg
    oyin_01.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 78
  • oyin_02.jpg
    oyin_02.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 74
  • oyin_03.jpg
    oyin_03.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 61
  • oyin_04.jpg
    oyin_04.jpg