• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Native African women

• Thread starterSlavetoebony
  • Start date
Josetta, I think some posters, such as Alex, are fools when they compare uncut Black penises to turds.
That said, the stuff you're writing about the moon landings being fake and such like is simply rubbish.
The radiation belt your refer to is called the Van Allen belt.
It is, indeed, dangerous, but outward bound spacecraft pass through it quickly, ******** the astronauts to no more radiation than they'd get from a mild x-ray here on earth.
The astronauts did see flashes with their eyes closed, however, as the atomic particles in space penetrated their bodies.
Weightlessness is more of a long term threat to astronauts than the Van Allen belt.

The business with the foot prints having the wrong shadows, etc. has been around for years and has been debunked over and over.
Every bit of foolish conspiracy theory and gossip has an indefinte life after being debunked now that the Internet is here.

After listing to Josetta i know why her bulls don't let her out much she is about the d!#%^& person i have ever come across would probley get lost in a phone booth LMAO at her

These are the most beautiful african women i've ever seen posted on any page.
You cannot even begin to describe how lovely they all are. Thanks
And for THAWKS INFO B AFRICAN WOMEN AND WHITE MEN HAVE BEEN DOING IT TOGETHER FOR CENTURIES! and I'm not mad at anyone for it.

I want to belong to one of these women

Grey Beast. Why do you think no progress has been made in 40 years?

True African beauty.

Attachments

• 3d06.jpg
    3d06.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 6262.jpg
    6262.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 64
I want to belong to her

accepted said:
I want to belong to her

(lol) Join the 'Q', mate, right behind me! (lol)

More African beauty

Attachments

• 483c.jpg
    483c.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 226671-744ad26234ziuk_l.jpg
    226671-744ad26234ziuk_l.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 42
Most Excellent!!

white men have very little difficulty finding a wide choice of African women interested in them.

Despite some of the pictures on this thread, and with obvious exceptions I found most African women undernourished and of poor health

Slavetoebony....those are just beautiful African women. I would love to service and worship them all. Please post more of your incredible pics. I love blacks.

Users who are viewing this thread